Wrynn13

Apr 11, 2018
Btw I'm curious, when you guys make a character do you follow the game suggestions or just max one stat?
I.E: you make a char with +3 in one stat or +1 in three different stats? (I tend to make chars have +3 in a single stat so it can get to 20 once I'm level 6)
Depends on the character. DW thief I def max Agl, Spellblade warrior is too MAD to specialize.

Aug 4, 2020
Btw I'm curious, when you guys make a character do you follow the game suggestions or just max one stat?
I.E: you make a char with +3 in one stat or +1 in three different stats? (I tend to make chars have +3 in a single stat so it can get to 20 once I'm level 6)
I just get as much toughness as I can and equip all the items that heal per round and such, basically makes me immortal unless I get one shot somehow

dxd

Jun 5, 2017
How do you trigger the sandra, caera & lyla reunion? wiki says when you leave sandra and caera for the first time in the wayfort but it just won't trigger

sugouxxx

May 13, 2019
You can corrupt the baker in Khor'minos I guess. The progression has its issues though.
Yeah but my purity still zero. As much i hate it, i want there's consequences of my action. Like corrupting the baker lock corruption can't go below 20

sugouxxx

May 13, 2019
To be totally honest I don't know. Don't really care about the God-aligned races. If there's a way to say fuck you to The Seven I'll take that route, even if it means letting the Abyssal Creatures eat Savarra whole :KEK: .
Wait, i thought all seven originally Abyssal creatures according one of seven (The snakes ones)

Reactions: NODOGAN

Walk Cycle

Dec 18, 2018
Wait, i thought all seven originally Abyssal creatures according one of seven (The snakes ones)
According to the small pieces of the game's story I remember yes they were. What I can't remember is how they took over The Seven, or if there were original Seven Gods at all.

Quintilus

Engaged Member
Aug 8, 2020
They basically abandoned the corruption stuff shortly after the Steam release... no idea why...
Because "OH NO STEAM COULD THROW GAME AWAY!!!!!11111 THIS WILL BE...ummm...bad???"

According to the small pieces of the game's story I remember yes they were. What I can't remember is how they took over The Seven, or if there were original Seven Gods at all.
IIRC there are no any gods.

Kroenen12

May 25, 2020
Would someone bother posting an SS of Arona punching that wsan mentioned?
(y)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Jesus i feel bad but laughing at the same timefor Atugia
:KEK:
"You spring out of the way and turn to see a giant fist punch Atugia's head clean off, her body clumsily stumbling backwards and landing on its butt in the dirt while you hastily make to catch your companion-turned-projectile. Her head lands in your arms with a light noise of disgruntlement and appears unharmed – it looks like she softened the blow by way of not resisting it"
Screenshot_1.png

Skandranon

Nov 28, 2016
Left ambiguous.

There were legends of gods, but the positions were empty when the current 7 took over. Whether they somehow died, picked up and left, or never existed at all, nobody knows, including the current 7.

NODOGAN

Dec 11, 2017
I just get as much toughness as I can and equip all the items that heal per round and such, basically makes me immortal unless I get one shot somehow
So if I had to guess you go for: Orc Warrior Barbarian with the Magatama, Mare's Ring & Cloak of the Deep?

2.90 star(s) 107 Votes