fasteddie

Aug 19, 2016
CorruptionOfChampionsII-0.5.31
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

MidnightKing

Jun 27, 2017
Did they ever mention if there's any real plans for that death goddess Tira? She sounds like one of the more interesting god/goddesses to me

Jan 29, 2018
Is there such a thing as futa'd out? Cuz I'm defo feeling that right now.
No, there is such a thing, I just wish they'd be some new m/m content but giving that Savin and Fenoxo have seem to developed a dislike for such content over the years I have long since given up hope. Seems it is all futa this, futa that with les and het sprinkled in between for the past few years.

Reactions: FluffyDaemon

Quintilus

Engaged Member
Aug 8, 2020
Out of the last....maybe six new characters we got, one was a futa.

Let's not start the numbers fudging again.
Obligatory "futa characters, despite being in minority, takes entire floor a la 'look at my dick, my dick is amazing, give it a lick..mmm, it tastes like raisins'" aka "its easier/higher chances to encounter futa character when you just roaming around than non futa, which makes it looks like there are a lot of futa characters in general".

Sep 20, 2018
the real question is what's the ratio between the objectively superior SubFuta and the garbage known as domfuta
:unsure:
now when you say sub do you mean that your character provides pants python and\or has the box to be bopped;or sub in that if you have the pole they aren't banging your holes

aver.creep

Jul 25, 2022
I am not sure if being pegged by futa appeals to gay men? Would have to ask the gay anons on here how they feel about that.
Gay guy here; futanari content does not appeal to us, since they fully resemble women with huge breasts that just have a dick stuck to them. Even those of us who are attracted to feminine men are still into MEN, not women.
Hope this clears it up (even though it should be kind of obvious, since we're only into men).

M0nte

Oct 4, 2020
Yep. And as a bi guy who is into every type of guy, even something as femboys (which many people claim are just straight bait) activate different receptors when it comes to attraction compared to futa/dickgirls. Now, of course, I am me and you are you so I am not going to police what you count yourself. And I am not going to go into arguments right now about how much something is and is not straight. But, to me, a girl having a dick does not change a fact that she is a woman, Same way that a guy having a vagina does not changes the fact that he is a man. You may not be into that, but that just comes down to preferences at the end of the day.

2.90 star(s) 107 Votes