Dragon2beman

Aug 22, 2018
Miko's art depicting her pregnancy progression and the botezuri scene with Kiyoko are the highlights of that path for me.

Mai got done dirty because Tobs just copy-pasted all of Miko's content (even forgetting to change the name in some places), and the art isn't as good.
Don't forget the entire pregnancy with Aileh. Right from the confirmation to her having the child is a lot of interaction and content.

Reactions: NODOGAN

Malcowitz

Feb 14, 2018
Oh wait, shit, that "Temple of Lunah" or whatever pregnancy they mention is the cuck temple right? I never bothered even finding out how to do that shit, just like how the only furry in the tavern worth interacting with is the one you can repeatedly breed

Dragon2beman

Aug 22, 2018
Oh wait, shit, that "Temple of Lunah" or whatever pregnancy they mention is the cuck temple right? I never bothered even finding out how to do that shit, just like how the only furry in the tavern worth interacting with is the one you can repeatedly breed
Excuse you what? <.< guess I have a place to avoid

Tempor

May 12, 2018
havent touched this game in years i think how come theres not a quest to enable the PC to impregnate cait, either willingly or unwillingly?
shes one of the first characters you find and your first companion its obvious cmon

Shas'O

Feb 3, 2018
What makes it the cuck temple?
If it is the temple our titty cat priestess Cait serve in
The temple has their priests fuck anyone and everyone and there is one high priest that rent her womb out
Cait's dad paid to knock her up and Cait was born, he has complete no right to her upbringing and can only drop by
If memories serve me right that is
Anyway, the temple of the God of Passion is not even remotely bound by social constraints
Hell, Cait often wander off to fuck random strangers when you are in town, there is a scene, it is her religion and rite

muschi26

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2019
havent touched this game in years i think how come theres not a quest to enable the PC to impregnate cait, either willingly or unwillingly?
She has a contraceptive rune or something and she's Savin's darling and it's only going to be possible in an ending.

Shas'O

Feb 3, 2018
Excuse you what? <.< guess I have a place to avoid
Given the above context (if I recall correctly that is)
Look at it this way, you can make the high priest's womb full booking by paying up every time she give birth
She may not be yours, but it is always your turn

Tempor

May 12, 2018
She has a contraceptive rune or something and she's Savin's darling and it's only going to be possible in an ending.
yeah i remember she has that whole rune thing going on. is it confirmed to be an ending only thing? its a shame then

fetishgirl

Jan 13, 2019
Gay guy here; futanari content does not appeal to us, since they fully resemble women with huge breasts that just have a dick stuck to them. Even those of us who are attracted to feminine men are still into MEN, not women.
Hope this clears it up (even though it should be kind of obvious, since we're only into men).
Yep. And as a bi guy who is into every type of guy, even something as femboys (which many people claim are just straight bait) activate different receptors when it comes to attraction compared to futa/dickgirls. Now, of course, I am me and you are you so I am not going to police what you count yourself. And I am not going to go into arguments right now about how much something is and is not straight. But, to me, a girl having a dick does not change a fact that she is a woman, Same way that a guy having a vagina does not changes the fact that he is a man. You may not be into that, but that just comes down to preferences at the end of the day.
Yeah I thought that was the case the clarification does help and I hope no one took offense from me asking. I was personally trying to figure what the target audience is for futa pegging. As to be honest I don't know myself. I am into all kinds of content so I don't mind personally but I am just surprised that there is large enough audience for futas pegging men. I personally would love for there to be some male on male content instead and considering how many people I see on here begging for more of that kind of content I am just surprised.

Also to gay anons on here which is your favorite writer of the CoC 2 team for male x male content? Also what kind of male x male kinks/fetishes do you look for or could be added to the game? Would a race that could make men anally pregnant interest you or are you more interested in different types of role plays when it comes to sex scenes?

2.90 star(s) 107 Votes