Dragon2beman

Aug 22, 2018
Given the above context (if I recall correctly that is)
Look at it this way, you can make the high priest's womb full booking by paying up every time she give birth
She may not be yours, but it is always your turn
Wait were talking about Caits religion? That isn't NTR... Even remotely NTR related. It's just a religion of sluts that allow you to pay to knock them up to fill their ranks. I know that temple well, after all I knocked up Caits childhood friend some 15 times now :3

MoneyMan181

Sep 6, 2019
I was personally trying to figure what the target audience is for futa pegging. As to be honest I don't know myself. I am into all kinds of content so I don't mind personally but I am just surprised that there is large enough audience for futas pegging men.
Speaking as someone who's into it: Straight dudes who just like the idea of getting dommed by a girl with a dick. I don't even like strap-on pegging, just this kind. You'd be surprised how many men are into it, Futadom World subreddit has 140k followers. It's more of a niche fetish(probably due to the whole sexuality crisis that arises), but still has a fair amount of people into it. I don't think there are really any scenes that cater exclusively to futa on male though.

That being said, there are entirely too many dominant futas in both this game and TiTS. It's to the point where every single one I see, I just assume they never bottom.

I personally would love for there to be some male on male content instead and considering how many people I see on here begging for more of that kind of content I am just surprised.
I'm pretty sure this is a case of vocal minority, especially since the community on this thread isn't exactly huge. Just a hunch, though.

Biostar

Aug 4, 2017
If it is the temple our titty cat priestess Cait serve in
Malcowitz said the "Temple of Lunah" and the only thing close to that is "Lumia" so I wasn't sure what he was talking about. I still personally wouldn't call Mallach's a cuck temple but I know that term gets thrown around alot beyond it's actual definition.

Sep 20, 2018
The complete lack of any post pregnancy content and the fact you can only get them pregnant once knocks them way down for me. The problem is they think preg fetish starts and ends with a pregnant cg. I need the romance, the pre-, intra-, and post-pregnancy care, and the childrearing. It's why I'm so pissed about Kinu still after all this time. She was almost perfect but Tobs decided he needed to piss off people for a grudge.
that's why the Rindo's scenes are a graze to the sack and a slap in the face

View attachment 2373876
And here I thought that incest content was verboten...
It's a dream, I know
Also it being Keros he would probably change them to be not of your linage

Wrynn13

Apr 11, 2018
I think the only cuck part of the cat temple is some of your cat harem wander up there to turn tricks, which is one reason I will never fund that place. At least it's the only part I can think of and that's only hearsay since I won't fund it to find out if it gets worse.

muschi26

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2019
I think the only cuck part of the cat temple is some of your cat harem wander up there to turn tricks, which is one reason I will never fund that place. At least it's the only part I can think of and that's only hearsay since I won't fund it to find out if it gets worse.
I don't think I've ever seen the cat harem in the temple, though I tend to skip a lot of text so I might've missed it.

Biostar

Aug 4, 2017
I think the only cuck part of the cat temple is some of your cat harem wander up there to turn tricks,
That's not in the game afaik, and if it ever does become a thing I would assume it's something only done upon your volition.

Reactions: Lucky_I

Wrynn13

Apr 11, 2018
That's not in the game afaik, and if it ever does become a thing I would assume it's something only done upon your volition.
I'm just going off the notes I read when the groomer temple was released, and since Tobs wrote it I assumed he wouldn't give you any choice cause Tobs. Either way it's only one reason to never build the temple, and not even the biggest.

Oct 10, 2021
Avoiding Tobs content is the wisest move, but you know that he'll go bitch to his girlfriend Savin and they'll make the temple needed to trigger future quests. It'll be like Winter Wolf all over again.

Mr.Hide

Oct 23, 2018
I have a question.
If I buy a legal copy from steam, Is my save file (From F95 pirate) still comparable or not?

Skandranon

Nov 28, 2016
I have a question.
If I buy a legal copy from steam, Is my save file (From F95 pirate) still comparable or not?
Don't know if the regular saves transfer (probably) but all you have to do is hit the "save to file" button in the save screen, then when you open the steam one, hit "load file" and select it and it'll work 100%.

Malcowitz

Feb 14, 2018
What makes it the cuck temple?
the one where you pay to build it then pay to have other men fuck the women? that cuck temple?

edit: so I bothered to go on the wiki and maybe that's the mallach one but the wiki is so bad it doesn't even have whatever the fuck the changelog talks about loll, why are the devs so bad

Reactions: Mav3rick88

M0nte

Oct 4, 2020
Also to gay anons on here which is your favorite writer of the CoC 2 team for male x male content?
By process of elimination either Wsans or B. I have problems with how Wsans presents the champ, but overall they are easily on the top.

Well, being a dom for one.
I also would like more crossdressing, daddy/mommy play, edging, froting, breeding and pet play.
And on more specific niches -- feminization, chastity, male harems.

Unobtainium

Nov 4, 2021
Are there events in this game that just don't work or is the wiki just outdated?
I can't get the supposed 1 in 10 scene post 2 kids Livrea scene to show up nor can I get a couple of the Kiyoko holiday events to work post freedom.

Daken9

Apr 28, 2017
Grooming temple is way more apt, also hustle temple. Trailer trash kitty trying to rent her womb (so she can get a new prostitute in a few years) as pregnant Brienne and Arona look on in awe is maybe the most audicity of this bitch moment in the game.

2.90 star(s) 107 Votes