sugouxxx

May 13, 2019
If you don't mind me asking, what if it's an effectively flat-chested woman, and someone androgynous enough they could pass for one of these "feminine men". Would that have enough appeal at least to those who are into feminine men, or still a no go?

Not him, but if you mean flat-chested woman as A flat, then yes it's still active my neuron. Same with androgynous who pass as feminine man. Interestingly, i'm turn off by cuntboy, and rather they have breast, even tho it's just flat A

sugouxxx

May 13, 2019
havent touched this game in years i think how come theres not a quest to enable the PC to impregnate cait, either willingly or unwillingly?
shes one of the first characters you find and your first companion its obvious cmon
For savin, impregnate is big no no. But you can take her virginity ASS, which very based according to him

sugouxxx

May 13, 2019
The best pregnancis are Kiyoko, Brienne and Arona and it is not even close. Well, I never tried Miko and Make really, just skimmed through them, but I think they were somewhat involved.
Kiyoko is based because how quickly she can become pregnant. But i'm sucker for Brienne since her reaction made me blow load every single time. The biggest dissapointment are the three cat girls, since their pregnancy potential content high, but no one touch it. Hell even the Bunny girl get better treatment. Miko and Make is boring tho

muschi26

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2019
Not him, but if you mean flat-chested woman as A flat, then yes it's still active my neuron. Same with androgynous who pass as feminine man. Interestingly, i'm turn off by cuntboy, and rather they have breast, even tho it's just flat A
Completely flat is AA I think. A is like, very small but still existent.

Sep 20, 2018
There are entirely too many dominant futas in both this game and TiTS. It's to the point where every single one I see, I just assume they never bottom.
Additionally what's with lack of pussies attached them and when they do have them the no use\no excess to the clam

Curious_Lama

Dec 2, 2017
And on more specific niches -- feminization, chastity, male harems.
Does CoC 2 any good on that department? I love this fetishes too, but unfortunately not so many games that can offer it(ToA and Crossdressing in Camelot are comes to mind)

Walk Cycle

Dec 18, 2018
Does CoC 2 any good on that department? I love this fetishes too, but unfortunately not so many games that can offer it(ToA and Crossdressing in Camelot are comes to mind)
Feminization - To a degree yes, you can turn yourself into an effeminate male or go from buff muscular bro to Discord kitten, but I can't really remember any character in CoC2 that revolves around slowly corrupting/convincing the player to go femme.

Chastity - If you mean chastity belts/cages for the player, then Savin & Co. says no. The player in a chastity cage means they have to make NPC's acknowledge that the player is caged and cannot be sexed. So adding a lot more flags for existing NPC's and future ones. One of the companions wears one and is an integral part of her character and the player gets caged in one of the Bad endings but I doubt it'll go further than that.

Male harems - The game is pretty lacking in the male department. I don't really dabble on male NPC content but I don't really remember anything that you can consider a male harem.

TL;DR: meh, not really.

Walk Cycle

Dec 18, 2018
That just mean game developers (programmers) are shit at their job....well kind of. Instead of making solid back end hode like lilith throne they just hard coded everything into a game to avoid MUH MODDING, but that a project manager decision, not programmers.
Being anti-modding is the most ass backward decision they ever made for the game. Even more so than their decision to include content that is meant to openly antagonize the player.

Quintilus

Engaged Member
Aug 8, 2020
I mean, dont get your hopes high for/on first encountered bitch and you will avoid NTR altogether.
You dont love her -> its not NTR if somebody fuck(ed) her. EZ

Reactions: NODOGAN

destroyerofassholes

Oct 23, 2019
To those of you who somehow know literally every content planned at the moment, is Arona marriage planned?

I believe sub Arona does talk about herself and hretha becoming sister wives to you but that's 'bout it.

Reactions: M0nte
2.90 star(s) 107 Votes