Skandranon

Nov 28, 2016
Also, he says the Evelyn stuff is "huge" and that it will probably be mid next month, so two patches from now...

This is fine. People like Evelyn and/or dryads for what they are, not for becoming pretty much the opposite of that. (and these who don't like them have their own favorites matching their interests better)
I pretty much agree.

I also know, though, that a lot of people like breaking down someone in a position of power, and in fact Wsan has stated that that's something he's definitely into, which is why it was on the table in the first place. I think it's a delicate balancing act though, how much perceived time and effort is spent being put into something that the fans of the original content might not like. It should certainly be secondary to the main thrust of the content.

This is a game where transformation of the mind and body is a primary fetish, so I do think that kind of thing should be indulged now and then.

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
I also know, though, that a lot of people like breaking down someone in a position of power, and in fact Wsan has stated that that's something he's definitely into, which is why it was on the table in the first place.
I get the appeal, although i'd imagine better candidate(s) for that would be characters who are far more in your face and abrasive about their dom inclinations. Because there's no better target to teach some humility than the really obnoxious asshole.

Wrynn13

Apr 11, 2018
I'd like to see it, but again I really hope they remove/change the way her content is gated now behind submitting to her or it's content I'll never see. And I'm not complaining about the game not having enough subby girls, it's just always nice to have more.

Skandranon

Nov 28, 2016
Also, for whoever's interested, I think Tetsuya (husbando fox) is currently being coded.

I usually avoid dudes, but I may have my girlie champ run through his content, because it looks great from what I've seen of it.

MoneyMan181

Sep 6, 2019

Walk Cycle

Dec 18, 2018
I'm 99% sure it will happen...
View attachment 2389600
I mean it could be anything. It could be TF related like de-dicking her, getting the champ to be TF'd to her liking or her wanting a taste of demonic power and making the champ help her obtain it through illicit means. It could also be Eve wanting to obtain influence for the future and requires stepping on some people's toes.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

MoneyMan181

Sep 6, 2019
I mean it could be anything. It could be TF related like de-dicking her, getting the champ to be TF'd to her liking or her wanting a taste of demonic power and making the champ help her obtain it through illicit means. It could also be Eve wanting to obtain influence for the future and requires stepping on some people's toes.
Meme is even funnier because this is how I picture your champ:

Kroenen12

May 25, 2020
now i am 99.9% sure
Pepe Silvia | Know Your Meme

give me a few minutes...

2.90 star(s) 107 Votes