NODOGAN

Dec 11, 2017
Compared to it's predecesor I find the lack of repeatable goblin shortstack sextoys disturbing...LET ME IMPREGNATE NELIA ALREADY GODDAMIT! or add a new goblin npc to fuck or something dammit!

Daken9

Apr 28, 2017
I just want a scene of the champ with jaelyn and arona in each arm sleeping with both of them pregnant and rings in hand.
If only this game had 99% less weird shit in it, then wishing for a (sub)Arona/Brienne threesome wouldn't be like asking to get cucked. Feel like Wsan could write that and make it not cuck galore, because all his threesomes are on point, but overall as things are it's a better not.

Zone Peterson

Apr 16, 2018
i skim alot so i think im missing something here. most of the time in a fight, my "chest gets bigger" randomly. im not sure whats causing this but im quite curious on how to stop these unusual growth?

MoneyMan181

Sep 6, 2019
i skim alot so i think im missing something here. most of the time in a fight, my "chest gets bigger" randomly. im not sure whats causing this but im quite curious on how to stop these unusual growth?
Why are you going to play a text game if you're just gonna skim...

Check your equipment and read the descriptions is all I'm gonna say.

Reactions: mrttao and ffive
Oct 10, 2021
Bro, you equipped the ring that constantly gives you tits in exchange for being able to crit more. Hornet Ring. Take it off if you don't want that. Also, there's other gear that does that, so read the equipment before putting it on.

Zone Peterson

Apr 16, 2018
Why are you going to play a text game if you're just gonna skim...

Check your equipment and read the descriptions is all I'm gonna say.
yup sorry mate. i skim quite a bit but not to an extent where i am unable to understand the story and or not being able to enjoy it. Besides i just got into text based games like this one which is quite enjoyable. it seems i miss the special effect part on the equipment. cheers on the info.

Reactions: MoneyMan181

Mandoto

Mar 23, 2021
This question would probably be better asked in the TiTS thread, but seeing at least a couple people here are part of the Discord channel; is William still active in the community? I've seen some stuff under his name occasionally released for Trials, I'm not sure how current it is though.

Kallisto

Jun 6, 2019
This question would probably be better asked in the TiTS thread, but seeing at least a couple people here are part of the Discord channel; is William still active in the community? I've seen some stuff under his name occasionally released for Trials, I'm not sure how current it is though.
According to the latest changelog he was just credited for content in TiTS: the character Shalena and the 2nd part of anno's anal training. It's backer content being made public so at most it's a few releases old.

Reactions: Mandoto

Wrynn13

Apr 11, 2018
I thought the option for dedicking Evelyn was already stated as going to happen, so why is Savin suddenly pretending like it was never on the table? Not that it matters to me if they don't also add a non dom path for her content cause zero interest there dick or no.

Skandranon

Nov 28, 2016
William is TiTs only full-time writer afaik, so yeah, definitely active.

I thought the option for dedicking Evelyn was already stated as going to happen, so why is Savin suddenly pretending like it was never on the table? Not that it matters to me if they don't also add a non dom path for her content cause zero interest there dick or no.
It was never stated as going to happen. Wsan has floated ideas, but nothing concrete in regards to Evelyn.

But he did mention very recently (can't remember if it was about Evelyn or dryads but it probably applies to both) that we shouldn't be surprised if that kind of stuff never happens. Specifically he said primary characterization is always going to take precedence; so stuff like dedicking and making a sub Evelyn (or Orlaith) is going to be the first thing on the chopping block if it comes down to it.

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
Specifically he said primary characterization is always going to take precedence; so stuff like dedicking and making a sub Evelyn (or Orlaith) is going to be the first thing on the chopping block if it comes down to it.
This is fine. People like Evelyn and/or dryads for what they are, not for becoming pretty much the opposite of that. (and these who don't like them have their own favorites matching their interests better)

2.90 star(s) 107 Votes