Quintilus

Engaged Member
Aug 8, 2020
D.. does that that mean we can finally move on and maybe get some corruption content? :oops:
Does this game have something related to corruption?? Like, name at least one thing, anything at all.
I mean, it have demons, yeee, but they just rape everything that moves and thats it. No corruption at all whatsoever.

Skandranon

Nov 28, 2016
So it does look like there's one or two more patches with Valk stuff in it left, the Valk powers you get aren't in and companion reactions at least.

Daken9

Apr 28, 2017
Man, those gargantuan updates are the reason the 4chan thread is gone and this one is on life support :KEK:

But anyway, let's hope to Jesus they're finally done with valk stuff, not even bad just the middest of mid, and can finally proceed to sealing up Ryn's coffin nice and tight. After that hopefully cow marriage (in May probs) and ggwp :KEK:

destroyerofassholes

Oct 23, 2019
View attachment 2367032
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
View attachment 2367044
Genuinely well done, as well as that scene could have been made anyway.

Would someone bother posting an SS of Arona punching that wsan mentioned?

I don't really care for Valkyrie TF so I'm skipping this update, though it seems good for those interested in it.

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
Still would have liked a black mage setting his bitch ass on fire counter to the sucker punch. Instead we have no wits based counter at all. Typical.
Wits auto-disable during encounters due to amount of bare flesh on display.

Reactions: Zurrlock

NODOGAN

Dec 11, 2017
Btw I'm curious, when you guys make a character do you follow the game suggestions or just max one stat?
I.E: you make a char with +3 in one stat or +1 in three different stats? (I tend to make chars have +3 in a single stat so it can get to 20 once I'm level 6)

muschi26

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2019
Mega: Windows / Android
Pixeldrain: Windows / Android
Steam beta key (January-February): LeTjNo8Usdxx30vpA4VQ
0.5.31 Patch Notes:
  • Ladies (and those who don’t mind becoming one) can now bind their soul to Lumia after completing her quest and become a valkyrie. Remember that this comes with all the same caveats as the Kitsune soulbind: one binding per playthrough, some permanent TFs, reactions both good and bad from different NPCs. (By Gardeford)
  • You can take Ahmri out on a fishing trip, and if you’re married, enjoy some date-night sex scenes.
  • You also can do another cooking-focused date with her! (By Gardeford)
  • Leofric donkey-punching you has been reworked a little. (By Wsan & Bubble)
  • Wings are their own TF category now, with a new reagent to target them. If you notice any wonkiness caused by this, !
  • Bugfixes for Annika.
  • New Art: Ahmri date CG by Akira. Also a new Lumia UI token for her valkyries.
WTH since when was Ahmri this chunky? LMAO

Reactions: JungleNuts
2.90 star(s) 107 Votes