fetishgirl

Jan 13, 2019
Do you remember the name by any chance?

Im pretty sure everyone knows about that one now. Its good.
There are problems with Lilith throne unfortunately but when you are better than your competition and your monthly patreons continue to grow CoC 2 has no incentive to change its ways unfortunately that is just the reality of it. Also its very hard to compete with the resources that CoC 2 has at its disposal. I think only a dedicated modding team could fix CoC 2 now as that seems the easiest way to get around the problems as the competiton to CoC 2 doesn't cut it. I am just too ignorant when it comes to coding to know how hard it is to compete with CoC 2 huge amount of funds, big writing team, multiple coders and dedicated fan base. Would have to ask another anon about that.

As for the name of the game its roundscape Adorevia .
Again this takes ages I am not sure if the final version is out yet because it doesn't have a proper gallery. I think there is some futa sex as you can get a magical futa dick for a couple of scenes however I reccomend going to the F95 zone thread on here and asking for a full save so you can see for yourself whether the sex scenes are worth the huge time investment into the game. There are cheats but due to how the engine of RPG maker games work you can't really go through them quickly which limits replayability.

Quintilus

Engaged Member
Aug 8, 2020
Also its very hard to compete with the resources that CoC 2 has at its disposal
There are no solid backstory and world building in coc (there are demons in some dimension thar require yearly human sacrifices, thats it), coc2 have some world building but its very simple.
Characters are, outside of dominant futa, pretty generic. Yes, there are some unique, but not enough to change something.
Its more of a case of Elusive Joe.
The only metric where it objectevily 'bigger' is the amount of 'smooth'.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

dxd

Jun 5, 2017
I was hoping for some games with a bit more modular MC, I especially like to play as a futa.
You could try the coceter chronicles, the game got abandoned but it's really good. You start as a girl but you get the option to transform in a futa later in the game

dxd

Jun 5, 2017
Not at all. Unfinished still means there are updates happening. Abandoned means an eventual dead end that's not even an actual end. Getting invested in something only to get no payoff for it ever sucks major dick.
Seeing that 99% of the games get abandoned you're better off not starting any of them,even coc1 can be considered abandoned with all the unfinished quests and rushed ending

Konstantinus

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2019
Seeing that 99% of the games get abandoned you're better off not starting any of them,even coc1 can be considered abandoned with all the unfinished quests and rushed ending
There is a difference of playing a game in development and playing an abandoned game.
In development is a bit like a sitcom where you continue walk along the live of some people and see how it continues. This could go on for way more longer until someday they are not findable anymore or there story reaches a point where you decide you could part ways.
On the other hand abandoned games are like leftover archelogic artifacts where you may be curious how they have been but always prepared to be lost in history.
So where in the first you can get invested unless you are so much disapointed that you can only for complete stories, in the second you will not even really get invested.
The difference is like having a romantic releationship against having a casual one night stand.

Skandranon

Nov 28, 2016
I'm so excited.
Me too!
Been waiting on this what feels like forever.

Also, level 7 is coming with Rynquest I think, so there's that too.

In other news, B just posted some Lyric stuff, so for anyone who likes the booty lizard we're getting more of him/her finally.

Reactions: Futa_Buddy

Skandranon

Nov 28, 2016
Been a very long time since I've played this. Did they ever add incest content?
Not for the PC, no, and they never will add actual incest content.

They are, however, going to add pretend incest content once the genie gets in, where she warps you into a fantasy world and has like three sex scenes where she pretends to be your sister and your mother.

claralover

Engaged Member
Nov 2, 2017
Not for the PC, no, and they never will add actual incest content.

They are, however, going to add pretend incest content once the genie gets in, where she warps you into a fantasy world and has like three sex scenes where she pretends to be your sister and your mother.
isn't Brihaus going to be semi-incest? (if it isn't already)

2.90 star(s) 107 Votes