Cynical Uke

Jun 1, 2018
I'm also probably team Tanuki in that case. As long as it doesn't interfere with a Kassyra romance good end, I'm all for single-handedly supplying Lady Evergreen with a Tanuki witch legion to rule whatever.

Reactions: Wavering and Tatoba

Konstantinus

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2019
Dude if I have to pick between Tanuki milf vs Kitsune Gilf I'm OBVIOUSLY gonna side with the one that lets me smash and is not an ocean of pretending, worthless flavor text everytime I visit her!
and this is the reason there will never actually be a choice. Just like there should have been the option to fight with Taoth against Keros Kitsune, hich whas scraped because Tobs, there will not be a choice to go with Komari against them either.

Last edited:
Reactions: Fiz1247

Skandranon

Nov 28, 2016
and this is the reason there will never actually be a choice. Just like there should have been the option to fight with Taoth against Keros Kitsune, hich whas scraped because Tobs, there will not be a choice to go with Komari against them either.
That's a completely different situation though, I think.

Noone was writing Taoth, and noone wanted to.

Evergreen, however, is a major character with a lot of fans, and she's also exactly the kind of character the writers like too. She'll definitely get some content down the line.

Now if it'll actually be vs the foxes....idk, that's just speculation. But I think it's likely.

Wrynn13

Apr 11, 2018
If Tobs quits are we gonna get a new sidequest to absolutely butcher Nakano and turn him into another female submissive sex-slave/lover same way it happened to Berwyn? :D
I wouldn't be surprised if a Tobs sized meltdown didn't inspire Savin to Berwynize all of Tobs creations. Well probably not all, Savin's laziness would be fighting against his petiness after all, but still lots. Maybe even a Kinu rewrite cause that would drive Tobs over the edge for sure.

claralover

Engaged Member
Nov 2, 2017
I'd off the foxes for the sake of offing them, perhaps i'd miss a few of them every now and then, but it'd be a net positive in the long run imo
Most likely it just won't happen, Savin relies too much on Tobs wall of text word vomit to risk it.
honestly Tobs writes like he's a student trying to hit the word limit, its all filler with no substance, and its just disappointing most of the time. No offense to the guy, but more words isn't better

Skandranon

Nov 28, 2016
I think if Savin actually greenlights anything that negatively impacts the foxxen then Tobs will throw an epic rage quit. I'd love to see it happen.
Well given that it was Tobs'idea in the first place, doubt Savin is going to have to do much convincing.

He's the only one who's ever brought it up afaik.

Biostar

Aug 4, 2017
I have children with Evergreen and in the foxtree so I'm going to have to unfortunately take the middle road.

Quintilus

Engaged Member
Aug 8, 2020
For some reason get's stuck in the "Loading Game Engine..."
Probably because there are no game engine at all...

It cant fulfill promise of asynchronous operation for some reason aka it cant load/read something from a disk. Try re-download it and/or make sure unpacking from archive went correctly.

sugouxxx

May 13, 2019
I'm curious to see if/when Lady Evergreen returns as a major contender in the main plot.
And terrified being too much of a breeder will lock us into a 'bad' end when the time comes as it boosts her power and influence behind the scenes or whatever.
In the game where God playing with their piece, siding with Evergreen is interesting. But yeah but that's IF. Besides evergreen is more pleasant than Komari. Not i am saying Komari is bad, but you can't FUCK KOMARI.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Wrynn13

Apr 11, 2018
Well given that it was Tobs'idea in the first place, doubt Savin is going to have to do much convincing.

He's the only one who's ever brought it up afaik.
That's pretty surprising, generally he acts like his shit is untouchable but if it's his idea then yeah he's not going to sperg over it. I still think a Evergreen vs Carmen is more likely than a showdown with the foxxen though, and I'm full on team Carmen.

Reactions: Fiz1247
2.90 star(s) 107 Votes