Skandranon

Nov 28, 2016
isn't Brihaus going to be semi-incest? (if it isn't already)
Which is why I specified "for the PC".

From what they've said Patreon mostly comes down on intergenerational incest. Siblings and cousins are fine, parent-child isn't.

Which is why moo-mom won't be getting down and dirty with her daughters.

claralover

Engaged Member
Nov 2, 2017

From what they've said Patreon mostly comes down on intergenerational incest. Siblings and cousins are fine, parent-child isn't.

ah gotcha

Konstantinus

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2019

Really a shame. Oyakodon is one of the best.

The Nut1138

Feb 4, 2020
Not for the PC, no, and they never will add actual incest content.

They are, however, going to add pretend incest content once the genie gets in, where she warps you into a fantasy world and has like three sex scenes where she pretends to be your sister and your mother.
A shame. Seems like despite its missing content the original CoC was better. Maybe once the game is complete we'll get an expansive mod like the original that allows it.

Konstantinus

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2019
From what I understand the team doesn't update the wiki at all. It just a few volunteers who ask the staff.

Whoever is volunteering for CoC2 apparently sucks, because the wiki is waaaay worse than the TiTs one, which is pretty comprehensive.
Well the difference is, TiTS Wiki is open for registration meaning everyone can sign up and write articles. Even I already did some work. Would wanted to do the same for CoC 2 in my earlier days before I saw the dark side of Tobs but they keep it under lockdown. So unless the writers together with a few dedicated volunteers work a quarter of their time on the wiki like in Masters of Raana then they should better left it open for public which would prevent them from writing more snarky comments there.

Hey guys! I just finished writing Milly, a full femme NPC who starts as a sweet woman and ends up a total slut (but only for you) after you corrupt her:

Feel free to take a look and comment your thoughts. If you find some grammar mistakes or if you have new content ideas for her, just let me know. Every kind of feedback is appreciated.
I like her
What I wonder though, why are we getting demonic corruption just by cumming on her backing goods without any warning?

Cynical Uke

Jun 1, 2018
I'm curious to see if/when Lady Evergreen returns as a major contender in the main plot.
And terrified being too much of a breeder will lock us into a 'bad' end when the time comes as it boosts her power and influence behind the scenes or whatever.

Skandranon

Nov 28, 2016
I'm curious to see if/when Lady Evergreen returns as a major contender in the main plot.
And terrified being too much of a breeder will lock us into a 'bad' end when the time comes as it boosts her power and influence behind the scenes or whatever.
I've asked Savin about it before, and he was pretty cagey.

But there will be choice involved, so you'll be able to choose to be on Evergreen's side if you want. I doubt they'd lock people into a decision based on actions they made before the decision was even designed.

If I had to guess, Evergreen content is going to involve her confronting Carmen, Komari/the foxes, or both.

Which is partially why I think those characters have had their content put off for so long; seems like am endgame thing.

I'm definitely team Tanuki if push comes to shove tho.

2.90 star(s) 107 Votes