Skandranon

Nov 28, 2016
Berry quest coming along at a decent pace but not anywhere close to done. However, the hardest part is over, so now it's just making sure all the ['s have ]'s
DAMMIT.
I was hoping this would be done before I went on vacation.

Doran

Nov 29, 2016
There's a big difference though between Brienne's rape by Tobs, or even that shit with Azzy by Skow where she actually enjoyed stuff, and Atugia's scene with Arona/Brint/whoever else by Gardefort, in that in one case it's another writer getting the character plain wrong (or frothing and lashing out) while in the other it's the character's creator just dead to rights introducing new angles to her.

In Ryn's case it's all a mess because for the longest time she didn't even have a main writer so she just comes off as a schizo, but say in Brienne's case i will keep not giving a shit about any scene that gets her wrong until it's from Wsan. Because if it's Wsan writing that shit then it's not that he's getting her wrong, it's that i was, which is the whole point.
Atugia feels rather schizo as well, and she is only written by one author! Still do not understand why Gradefort thought it was a good idea to have her go from her first kiss to randomly bragging about oral with Arona and blowing her. I mean Atugia does not even seem that fond of Arona based off her companion talk about her. Like the whole Arona sexoff thing just does not jive well with Atugia's whole aesthetic, as an ancient virgin. Would have been fun if you could corrupt/sexualize her to that point instead of it just happening out of the blue. At this point I'm just whining about the lack of player corruption options.

arls120

Sep 12, 2020
tobs when jstars royal male fox husband tetsuya gets more popular than kiyoko

View attachment 1922562
I'm praying to God that the character comes out well and that tobs doesn't notice........... because if he didn't even stop before a character like brienne we don't know what a new one would do to him... ........ tobs if you read this pretend you are invincible and that this was never written.

Noone202

Jan 18, 2020
I'm praying to God that the character comes out well and that tobs doesn't notice........... because if he didn't even stop before a character like brienne we don't know what a new one would do to him... ........ tobs if you read this pretend you are invincible and that this was never written.
You know as well as we do that if there's any character more liked than Tobs's own he is going to make sure the character is ruined. Like somehow the male fox is gay to that drunkard fox or something. Because Tobs is just a petty arsehole with bigger sense of self-superiority than actual dictators

MoneyMan181

Sep 6, 2019
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
i was bored so i made this list if anyone is interested in that type of content...
Very nice list but I don't think Brienne or Rags are really tomboys. Brienne doesn't even like fighting or masculine things anymore and Rags is a little gruff but not particularly tomboyish. I also don't remember any romance stuff with Eryka or Grainne but maybe I'm wrong on that. Speaking of...

Option to romance Sigrune, when Savin? She probably gets really lonely guarding that archway all the time...

Definitely has nothing to do with my fetish for girls that can crush me(it has everything to do with that)

WazaQQXOXO

Jul 10, 2021
Very nice list but I don't think Brienne or Rags are really tomboys. Brienne doesn't even like fighting or masculine things anymore and Rags is a little gruff but not particularly tomboyish. I also don't remember any romance stuff with Eryka or Grainne but maybe I'm wrong on that. Speaking of...

Option to romance Sigrune, when Savin? She probably gets really lonely guarding that archway all the time...

Definitely has nothing to do with my fetish for girls that can crush me(it has everything to do with that)
It's all shit and giggles until you end up in the ER after your GF has crushed your pelvis while the two of you were making out.

broken pelvis.png

2.90 star(s) 107 Votes