Daken9

Apr 28, 2017
I'd even take some cowsons. Teach them all kinds of vile shit, possibly even set them on the path of gangbanging their hippy halfsister.

Meblue

Jul 11, 2021
I've never seen Yuzu.
I think Yuzu is one of the first combat encounters in the game alongside Hinata and Kiri. They're different from the generic Kitsune encounters you get after you talk to Evergreen after which you won't encounter them until you fight Azami - who fights alongside them. After that they vanish entirely unless they're mentioned by other characters. They're a pretty forgettable and trio and pretty easy to miss too so it makes sense you wouldn't know who they were.

Kroenen12

May 25, 2020
Who is Asagiri? I've never seen that character before in any of my play-throughs.
"Asagiri is the fourth child of the champion and their third daughter. She is Kinu's little sister." (non-sexable)
I've never seen Yuzu.
"The Forest Kitsune (Hinata, Kiri, Yuzu) are a group of three scouts / foresters led by Hinata"
"The Champion will first encounter the Forest Kitsune when exploring the while the has not been defeated yet, and they must be at least level 2."
"The next time the Champion will encounter the Kitsune trio is when entering the Kurokawa Kitsune Den to retrieve Lady Evergreen's bountiful bag."

Kroenen12

May 25, 2020
Oh wow, I'm sooo surprised...
Fuckin' Tobs man.
"Yuzu: Takahiro Massage"
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
"Takahiro, the slutty twins, and a bathhouse." (Takahiro x Mai x Miko)
"Kiri: Takahiro Spar"
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
bleach-eye.gif
written by BubbleLord, approved by The Observer:
Screenshot_3.png

Last edited:

muschi26

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2019
Flawed people IRL score all the time, but IRL too people always wonder how the fuck that's even possible. I think it speaks more about Takahiro and his author that, no matter how [whoever this is] tries to justify it, going on about realism or whatnot, people keep asking how the fuck a disgusting pathetic waste of fucking life like him gets so much pussy.

Boardguy

Feb 14, 2018
Flawed people IRL score all the time, but IRL too people always wonder how the fuck that's even possible. I think it speaks more about Takahiro and his author that, no matter how [whoever this is] tries to justify it, going on about realism or whatnot, people keep asking how the fuck a disgusting pathetic waste of fucking life like him gets so much pussy.
Typically these wastes only get laid once or not at all cause when you actually talk to such a person you actively avoid them. Why the hell is he even trying to argue realism in this setting when writers will ignore it or their own lore to fulfill their fetishes or spite content.

Last edited:

Daken9

Apr 28, 2017
It's actually pretty funny guy's defending his self-insert getting lucky by saying he only be getting lucky with prostitutes. Like, goals. Might as well go full realism and have the alcoholic deadbit look like an . But maybe that'd be too much and ruin my guy's *le gasp* power-fantasy.

Boardguy

Feb 14, 2018
Seriously. Why do they even have blatant self inserts and Oc in this game over just making said characters and playing the game? You could literally remove takahiro and bubs could just play the game and the only thing that changes is player enjoyment.

2.90 star(s) 107 Votes