arls120

Sep 12, 2020
"Vitruvius is a burly bronzesmith who runs a smithery on Main Street. Vitra's brother"
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
please I hope they give it sexual content that the same thing doesn't happen to us as with Taldahs ......... what the hell is the use of having such a good design if you can't fuck it. :(

Kalyadranoc

Nov 15, 2017
Seriously, i would never want life lessons from a fucking smut game, i have my life for that and mine doesn't revolve around being at home all day playing games, tobs and bubs need to fucking wake up and understand that this is a GAME, NOT FUCKING REAL LIFE, i don't about their likes and dislikes or opinions, i care about what i fucking like, that's one of the reasons i'm never buying this shit, the writers dissing me thinking i'm some kinda of weaboo that stays home all day and know fuck nothing about how life can be miserable.

View attachment 1933271

"Alright, Berry’s new quest is taking a little longer to code than expected"
"New win scene for the Crazy Horses of Harvest Valley (by BubbleChaser)"
"Quin has more dialogue and options in various quests"

View attachment 1933273
oh, hey look, a new update and *surprise* it's full of fucking nothing, welp, see you guys next week then? for more fucking nothing of course.

Jwow3

May 29, 2019
Seriously, i would never want life lessons from a fucking smut game, i have my life for that and mine doesn't revolve around being at home all day playing games, tobs and bubs need to fucking wake up and understand that this is a GAME, NOT FUCKING REAL LIFE, i don't about their likes and dislikes or opinions, i care about what i fucking like, that's one of the reasons i'm never buying this shit, the writers dissing me thinking i'm some kinda of weaboo that stays home all day and know fuck nothing about how life can be miserable.

oh, hey look, a new update and *surprise* it's full of fucking nothing, welp, see you guys next week then? for more fucking nothing of course.
Aside from the fact that they take a really long time to give small updates I think it's super weird how they introduce characters like the new marefolk stylists before they have any art. Idk why they don't just wait until the art is done.

• Red Heart
Reactions: DoctorSargePep

Futa_Buddy

Nov 24, 2018
What a trash tier update, it would've been better for them not to release anything... better yet they should just retire, and give the game to someone else (anyone really lol)...

Daken9

Apr 28, 2017
He was probably only against it to begin with because of Brienne (and because it wasn't his OC/idea). Guy's in it for the saltmining, look at his original plan for bacon fox. Can bet your ass Kiyoko would've gone full shithousery long before the fox village if there was no competition.

Kind of like how Savin originally just wanted Cait to be a strong and independent two coppers skank but then steered to anal virginity and weirdass child talk (while she chugging every mino in town) because she's no one's favorite.

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
I find it amusing that the life lesson is "those women you idolize are nasty sluts. stop thinking they are anything other than a thot. they will fuck a string of shitty men no matter what you do".
kek.

on the one hand, he has a point.

on the other hand, why bother including this shit in the game? I don't want to be blindsided by finding out mai waifu is actually a nasty whore. The game is for fun, for escapism. We know real life sucks already. nobody wants that kind of shit they are peddling.

So yea, he has a point... and is more than welcome to shove that point right up his sanctimonious ass.

Konstantinus

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2019
on the other hand, why bother including this shit in the game? I don't want to be blindsided by finding out mai waifu is actually a nasty whore. The game is for fun, for escapism. We know real life sucks already. nobody wants that kind of shit they are peddling.
Because except WSan all the authers that still work on it are anti power fantasy. For those that played TiTS except WSans part the intended target audience for this game are imagined like those . That wife is only meaning that she lives with you under the same roof and mostly sleeps at night beside you but you have no problem if some other bull just want to have a piece of her or that the children she births are yours but so she haves no problem either if you just fuck any bitch that you run into.

But of course this only counts for the players. The authers are god and so can act like god and so make their self inserts be sex gods that the whorse worship so much that they would even eat their shit.

Reactions: mrttao
Jul 22, 2017
I'm glad they're gonna do a second pubbie build. But christ, barren as shit. Like sure it brings the backer content to the public, but it defintely feels like a kick in the teeth to everyone.

Sure I don't ever expect anything from them, but I am tired of the fact that they are so bottle necked by the coding side.

Skandranon

Nov 28, 2016
Most of this stuff is pretty well documented, know you like to play damage control here for the game but the devs being shitheads ain't exactly fucking a new thing.
Most of this stuff is speculation. That's simply a fact for any forum talking about what going on in game devs heads.

For instance, this specific thing that people just caught wind of happened...in 2020. The hobgoblin scene has been in the game for almost three years. It was also towards the beginning of development, when they were trying to do more bespoke loss scenes for companions, which they've since moved away from.

Savin also, from what I've seen, was the one who commissioned Tobs for the scene, not just something he wrote out of the blue. Not too mention that Brienne hadn't even been in the game that long, and the polls hadn't even happened, so Tobs being salty about Brienne is even more unlikely.

On top of all that...Brienne isn't more popular than Kiyoko. Not by the official polls at least. Kiyoko is the most popular companion by over 50%. Brienne is actually closer to Caits popularity than Kiyokos. So Tobs being jealous enough to write a spite scene towards another writer doesn't seem to have a strong reason behind it.

On top of that as has been pointed out, Brienne isn't actually the only one on the scene, just the only one people really care about.

Which is all to say, the idea that Tobs wrote it as some kind of spite move towards Wsan is...extremely unlikely.

Probably just got the request for the scene and was feeling kinda rapey that day.

Last edited:

Julles Ra

Aug 12, 2021
Most of this stuff is speculation. That's simply a fact for any forum talking about what going on in game devs heads.

For instance, this specific thing that people just caught wind of happened...in 2020. The hobgoblin scene has been in the game for almost three years. It was also towards the beginning of development, when they were trying to do more bespoke loss scenes for companions, which they've since moved away from.

Savin also, from what I've seen, was the one who commissioned Tobs for the scene, not just something he wrote out of the blue. Not too mention that Brienne hadn't even been in the game that long, and the polls hadn't even happened, so Tobs being salty about Brienne is even more unlikely.

On top of all that...Brienne isn't more popular than Kiyoko. Not by the official polls at least. Kiyoko is the most popular companion by over 50%. Brienne is actually closer to Caits popularity than Kiyokos. So Tobs being jealous enough to write a spite scene towards another writer doesn't seem to have a strong reason behind it.

On top of that as has been pointed out, Brienne isn't actually the only one on the scene, just the only one people really care about.

Which is all to say, the idea that Tobs wrote it as some kind of spite move towards Wsan is...extremely unlikely.

Probably just got the request for the scene and was feeling kinda rapey that day.
You might have a point BUT the best wife/mother material, that sweet subby chocolate amazonian Brienne still got raped by a bunch of goblins that "wE arEn'T aLlOweD tO KilL", quite racist too since we can only kill rapey demons/corrupted and not rapey [insert other races]

Last edited:
2.90 star(s) 107 Votes