Meblue

Jul 11, 2021
To be honest, I don't even mind Npc x Npc scenes, be them off-screen or otherwise. I just hate the way Tobs and BL blatantly treat Takahiro like a Gary Stu - and I know that this isn't the only pocket of players that hate Takahiro. Honestly I'd like these scenes better (or more appropriately the existence of these scenes as I have no interest in reading them with or without Takahiro) if Takahiro was replaced by some unimportant random dude. It's not that the characters are sluts, It's the fact that Takahiro fucking sucks.

MoneyMan181

Sep 6, 2019
It's actually pretty funny guy's defending his self-insert getting lucky by saying he only be getting lucky with prostitutes. Like, goals. Might as well go full realism and have the alcoholic deadbit look like an . But maybe that'd be too much and ruin my guy's *le gasp* power-fantasy.
Based Disco Elysium reference.

Also I love how Bubbles says to stop being stupid over obvious thots when he's being stupid about making it exist in the first place. Like my brother in christ, you're the one who wrote this dogshit. Nobody gives a shit what happens in the real world. There aren't kitsunes with doggy dicks that suck out your soul by having sex with you in real life, the comparison makes no fucking sense.

Actually baffled as to how Bubbles gets his content in the game, he has written a single good scene afaik.

Nov 24, 2020
Man, seeing Bubble's reasoning and writing freaking sucks. Lusamine might be one of my most liked characters in CoC2, why must she be written by someone like him. Or maybe I just haven't reached parts where her content makes people mald (yes, I know about NTR scene)

Wrynn13

Apr 11, 2018
I still like Byvernia despite Bubs. Her whole "I'm invincible!" shtick just makes beating and breeding her time and again funnier. Hopefully her new content (whenever that happens...) won't ruin her.

Daken9

Apr 28, 2017
"I- I mean he totally had sex with all of your wifus even when you weren't looking and there's nothing you can do about it you fat virgin losers.

View attachment 1932182
Daily reminder Bub's other self-inster is also disliked by everyone but the prostitute he pays to hold his hand.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Like, not saying Bubs isn't allowed to not be the most likeable guy, but you know it's bad when the best chad of a character you can come up with looks like Quint, or Takahiro. Mutual dislike for Quint is literally the only thing bringing every writer together. It's some cold shit.

Also, disclaimer: screenshots are from my first save where i didn't know what the fuck i was doing, in my actual main save bunny's most definetely dead as shit.

sparton297

Oct 24, 2017
Wow, what a surprise that 2 of some of the shittiest characters (Quin and Takahiro) are written by the same dude. Always tell Quin to fuck off upon first meeting him, as he has 0 worthwhile content and consistently gets a crazy amount of ass while consistently being annoying as fuck and renowned for being a shitter. Takahiro has literally 0 redeemable qualities, just a drunk annoyance that fucks with everyone. Always wondered why they didn't kick him out of the den.

It's only a matter of time till these fucktards write it so Kiyoko gets fucked by these lame incel power fantasies.

Skandranon

Nov 28, 2016
DAMMIT.

I went on a 6 day vacation and it's still probably won't be back when I get hone tomorrow night.

I neeeed it.

Damn.

Also who in the heck is Vitruvius?
Smith in KM.

Brother of smith in horse village that does magic sex smithing.

NODOGAN

Dec 11, 2017
Fuck me this new update is worthless, someone wake me the fuck up when we level up or get some content for Brienne or Kassy.

Bootyman

Apr 7, 2018
"Yuzu: Takahiro Massage"
"Takahiro, the slutty twins, and a bathhouse." (Takahiro x Mai x Miko)
"Kiri: Takahiro Spar"
View attachment 1931630
written by BubbleLord, approved by The Observer:
View attachment 1931620

I still can't tell which is more of a Gary Stu out of Takahiro and Nakano.

Bootyman

Apr 7, 2018
Daily reminder Bub's other self-inster is also disliked by everyone but the prostitute he pays to hold his hand.

Like, not saying Bubs isn't allowed to not be the most likeable guy, but you know it's bad when the best chad of a character you can come up with looks like Quint, or Takahiro. Mutual dislike for Quint is literally the only thing bringing every writer together. It's some cold shit.

Also, disclaimer: screenshots are from my first save where i didn't know what the fuck i was doing, in my actual main save bunny's most definetely dead as shit.
It's actually pretty funny that any character not written by Bubs barely tolerates him at best or would put him in an unmarked grave at worst.

2.90 star(s) 107 Votes