Kroenen12

May 25, 2020
Very nice list but I don't think Brienne or Rags are really tomboys. Brienne doesn't even like fighting or masculine things anymore
I'm going to investigate this...
Rags are really tomboys. Rags is a little gruff but not particularly tomboyish
:unsure:
Screenshot_3.png
1657827062269.png
so...
Tomboy<Tomboyish?
I also don't remember any romance stuff with Eryka or Grainne but maybe I'm wrong on that. Speaking of...
In eryka case, yeah but it's planned (I think)
Franks:
"I'm planning to give her a pregpack(both giving and receiving), and of course vaginal scenes, and hopefully more story stuff after that."
"but I don't actually have any interest in giving her any threesomes with anyone. Eryka leans heavily monogamous as a character."

monogamy + preg content= Romance
1657827787443.png

Doran

Nov 29, 2016
Very nice list but I don't think Brienne or Rags are really tomboys. Brienne doesn't even like fighting or masculine things anymore and Rags is a little gruff but not particularly tomboyish. I also don't remember any romance stuff with Eryka or Grainne but maybe I'm wrong on that. Speaking of...

Option to romance Sigrune, when Savin? She probably gets really lonely guarding that archway all the time...

Definitely has nothing to do with my fetish for girls that can crush me(it has everything to do with that)
Why do people say Brienne dislikes fighting? I'll admit I skim read a lot.

Daken9

Apr 28, 2017
I think she's over adventuring more so than fighting itself. IIRC she's initially pretty stoaked about having retained her strength, and what actually gets her sad is leaving the kids back at the nursery (which, understandable, Gwyn be a weirdo and Cait resides 5m away). Think she also mentions a few times wanting to settle down, plus her quest is all about going back home and reuniting with her family.

Reactions: Br9000 and Doran

muschi26

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2019
Everyone has their own definition of "tomboy" lol. In my mind, a tomboy is a girl who dresses like a boy, acts like a boy, likes "boyish things", and at least somewhat looks like a boy (e.g. short hair, not too curvy), but over and over again I keep seeing people describing girls who only have some, or even just barely one of these characteristics as "tomboys". Like, people see a girl who's got the slightest bit of muscle tone, and call her a tomboy; doesn't matter if she's got curves, wears dresses, has long hair, has a quiet personality, and likes sewing.

Kroenen12

May 25, 2020
Last edited:

PervyRaiko

Dec 13, 2018
I don't usually share my thoughts cause I like keeping the fappening stuff to myself...but damn it's a super fucking bummer to see how the kitsune storyline ends up currently.

It was my favorite storyline so far (I have already cleared all the current content afaik), going to sleep after doing other stuff to be greeted by cute fox daughter and cute fox wife and the sudden Kinu POV scenes were always a treat, then you free them from the astral plane and all goes to shit lol.

I even thought that Kinu having a bad relationship with Kiyoko was my fault for choosing the "don't forgive" option when they had the talisman argument, so I reloaded an old save willing to lose like 3 hours of progress just to fix it only to find out that even if you choose to forgive Kiyoko and have what I think is quite a heartwarming and emotional scene...it doesn't even matter; adding to that the fact that she feels a bit more distant towards you, like I get it she's all grown up now but not everyone turns like that with age.

Finally I gotta admit that when I saw Kinu pop out as a young adult I was kinda hoping for some incest content (cause I'm a degen like that) tho I can fully understand that not everyone likes writing incest and that's absolutely fine, but suddenly finding out she's getting married to an asshole that, if previous posts here are to be believed, it's a self insert of the author and you can't do literally anything about it is a fucking kick on the dick.

If this is the only way the kitsune storyline is going to progress then sadly there's no more reason for me to come back to the game; I do wish everyone else to enjoy it if you can, cause there are other nice stories there (also apologies for the wall of text, I just kinda needed to get it out of my system lmao) Have a nice day everyone!

Kalyadranoc

Nov 15, 2017
I don't usually share my thoughts cause I like keeping the fappening stuff to myself...but damn it's a super fucking bummer to see how the kitsune storyline ends up currently.

It was my favorite storyline so far (I have already cleared all the current content afaik), going to sleep after doing other stuff to be greeted by cute fox daughter and cute fox wife and the sudden Kinu POV scenes were always a treat, then you free them from the astral plane and all goes to shit lol.

I even thought that Kinu having a bad relationship with Kiyoko was my fault for choosing the "don't forgive" option when they had the talisman argument, so I reloaded an old save willing to lose like 3 hours of progress just to fix it only to find out that even if you choose to forgive Kiyoko and have what I think is quite a heartwarming and emotional scene...it doesn't even matter; adding to that the fact that she feels a bit more distant towards you, like I get it she's all grown up now but not everyone turns like that with age.

Finally I gotta admit that when I saw Kinu pop out as a young adult I was kinda hoping for some incest content (cause I'm a degen like that) tho I can fully understand that not everyone likes writing incest and that's absolutely fine, but suddenly finding out she's getting married to an asshole that, if previous posts here are to be believed, it's a self insert of the author and you can't do literally anything about it is a fucking kick on the dick.

If this is the only way the kitsune storyline is going to progress then sadly there's no more reason for me to come back to the game; I do wish everyone else to enjoy it if you can, cause there are other nice stories there (also apologies for the wall of text, I just kinda needed to get it out of my system lmao) Have a nice day everyone!
you should stay for the modded version of anything, never played it myself since it's gonna take a while for it to catch up to the game, but there's plenty of content that's very good overall, we all like to bitch about how something or another sucks and shit like that but we also see the things that are actually good, tho i can understand if you were in for a ride with the kitsunes and you wanna stay the fuck away from coc, tobs did literally fuck everything he could with them.

Anything new happen here? i was away for a few months waiting for more content and had some IRL shit to fix.

Reactions: PervyRaiko

MoneyMan181

Sep 6, 2019
So...
is brienne a tomboy?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Yes
Eh, we haven't actually seen Brienne act too much like Brint so I wouldn't qualify her as one yet. She also looks like the opposite of a tomboy so that certainly doesn't help.

Anything new happen here? i was away for a few months waiting for more content and had some IRL shit to fix.
Talked about TOBS writing that one scene about Brienne while shitting on him, had the usual brain damaged debate that went nowhere, shitposting about waifus, the usual.

CatPerson 25

May 8, 2022
Eh, we haven't actually seen Brienne act too much like Brint so I wouldn't qualify her as one yet. She also looks like the opposite of a tomboy so that certainly doesn't help.

Talked about TOBS writing that one scene about Brienne while shitting on him, had the usual brain damaged debate that went nowhere, shitposting about waifus, the usual.

How it TOBS still around? The other guys working on the project do see how he's always being a spitefull and agressive agaist anyone who doesn't suck up to his word salads right?

Daken9

Apr 28, 2017

If you wanna see what could've been, of Kinu scenes from modders. Noticeably different from anything tobs would've written 'cause it's not 4359834906894869348 words, but you know.

Noone202

Jan 18, 2020
How it TOBS still around? The other guys working on the project do see how he's always being a spitefull and agressive agaist anyone who doesn't suck up to his word salads right?
Most of the time he is the only thing they could give as drip to the patreons. It's like "Look here pigs, we did something. Your money is used for something useful here" while the rest just sleep on their cash.
Tobs can fulfill his weird definitely not RP fantasies while Savin and others just rake in those sweet sweet money

Kalyadranoc

Nov 15, 2017
Most of the time he is the only thing they could give as drip to the patreons. It's like "Look here pigs, we did something. Your money is used for something useful here" while the rest just sleep on their cash.
Tobs can fulfill his weird definitely not RP fantasies while Savin and others just rake in those sweet sweet money
i read somewhere that savin had toned down tobs being tobs, but i dunno if that`s true or not, tho i kinda agree with you in the fact that he does seems like the only fucker around that does something, even if said thing is so shitty that it makes the whole game smell, i don`t think the others do nothing, we see "something" being done, just not enough taking into account the amount of money those fuckers make, and since we are going on the money talk, how much do they do right now? last time i checked was something like 50k a month? dunno, only checked once a long time ago.

which scene? also, good to see things didn't change here, at least i can count on the internet being the same while my life blows the fuck up :HideThePain:

MoneyMan181

Sep 6, 2019
which scene? also, good to see things didn't change here, at least i can count on the internet being the same while my life blows the fuck up :HideThePain:

View attachment 1927823
"So you can finally lick Brienne's abs"

PervyRaiko

Dec 13, 2018
If you wanna see what could've been, of Kinu scenes from modders. Noticeably different from anything tobs would've written 'cause it's not 4359834906894869348 words, but you know.
Ohh! I thought mods for these kinds of games only targeted stuff like stats increase and item manipulation, I honestly had no idea that people made their own scenarios! I will definetly check it out after I'm done with the work crunch; thanks a bunch :D

2.90 star(s) 107 Votes