Kalyadranoc

Nov 15, 2017
Tobs should go salt mine his own ass and leave the kitsune content to wsan, he could probably fix it, it would take a long ass time and lots and lots of content to fix the shit storm tobs made, but it would be way better.

What gets me about those quests are that were such a missed opportunity. Biggest issues with the fox den are how much they treat you as an outsider and how distant Kinu becomes from you after leaving the amulet. Quests about protecting the den and your family could have easily served to rectify these. Reforging your bond with your daughter in battle. Maybe some training with the weapon she chose under your influence. Prove to the den why you're worthy of Kiyoko and their respect. Show that some "barbarism" is necessary to get shit done sometimes. Hell, have us spend time fighting along Nakano so he'll stop treating you like some muggle-born and helping him with his issues so he doesn't fuck up his marriage with Kinu. But no, gotta keep it that it's Kinu's story and you have no part in it.
I have to admit, i never thought of it that way and it's a amazing idea, shame he's so stuck up his ass he can see the amazing possibilities the kitsune den has.

Shame that there won't be any new Eryka content.
I read somewhere that her creator was writing things for her? maybe be wrong on that one tho.

Reactions: Konstantinus

Skandranon

Nov 28, 2016
I'm posting a sheep and that's it.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Not it. Wsan needs to pick her up. I want a Brienne/Clem threesome, the wholesome would be over 9000 :(
I'd rather Alypia do it tbh.

Not sure Wsan can do cute and cuddly without turbo horny. Or at least, not on any caharcter I've seen.

There was a guy on here working on a Clem expansion...seems to be gone though.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: DoctorSargePep

Wrynn13

Apr 11, 2018
uhhhh actually
If I had to guess the reason
-write nothing
-shitposting
i'm dumb so i could be wrong...
Yeah it's possible they had a good reason to kick Franks, but with these jokers possible is very much not probable. Just another character I have to hope Wsan picks up someday while his back breaks carrying the load of this game. Honestly though if Franks was really making mom jokes at whichever dev Janny-San is supposed to be, especially if it's Tobs, that just makes me appreciate his work more.

Skandranon

Nov 28, 2016
Franks isn't actually gone. He just lost his name on the original server I'm pretty sure.

He's still around, he was talking about working on Eryka later that same day on the new server.

Yeah it's possible they had a good reason to kick Franks, but with these jokers possible is very much not probable. Just another character I have to hope Wsan picks up someday while his back breaks carrying the load of this game. Honestly though if Franks was really making mom jokes at whichever dev Janny-San is supposed to be, especially if it's Tobs, that just makes me appreciate his work more.
Also I'm pretty sure Janny-san is Wsan.

Last edited:
Reactions: Wrynn13

Wrynn13

Apr 11, 2018
Franks isn't actually gone. He just lost his name on the original server I'm pretty sure.

He's still around, he was talking about working on Eryka later that same day on the new server.

Also I'm pretty sure Janny-san is Wsan.
Great if he is still working on Eryka, bad on him for mocking Wsan. And I second not wanting Alypia to ruin another character.

Skandranon

Nov 28, 2016
Etheryn is still Savin's character, Alypia just writes for her sometimes. He calls all the shots. Savins been writing RynQuest 2 for like two months now.

Also, Ryn? A Disney Princess? Nah, not adventurous enough.

Ahmri,though, is 100% Disney movie material. Just...needs a shirt that fits.

Or Shar, now that I think about it. Shar definitely seems like the MC of something that just has been written yet.

• Haha
Reactions: DoctorSargePep

MoneyMan181

Sep 6, 2019
Etheryn is still Savin's character, Alypia just writes for her sometimes. He calls all the shots. Savins been writing RynQuest 2 for like two months now.

Also, Ryn? A Disney Princess? Nah, not adventurous enough.
She's got the whole abusive family Cinderella shtick, she ventures outside her kingdom for help, has an animal companion, and finds the man/woman of her dreams, via their savior, which is the PC. She couldn't be a disney princess more even if she tried. Also she literally becomes an adventurer by traveling and fighting with you, how is she not adventurous enough :WaitWhat:.

Kroenen12

May 25, 2020
What gets me about those quests are that were such a missed opportunity. Biggest issues with the fox den are how much they treat you as an outsider and how distant Kinu becomes from you after leaving the amulet. Quests about protecting the den and your family could have easily served to rectify these. Reforging your bond with your daughter in battle. Maybe some training with the weapon she chose under your influence. Prove to the den why you're worthy of Kiyoko and their respect. Show that some "barbarism" is necessary to get shit done sometimes.
But no, gotta keep it that it's Kinu's story and you have no part in it.
leave the kitsune content to wsan, he could probably fix it, it would take a long ass time and lots and lots of content to fix the shit storm tobs made, but it would be way better.
Tobs:
"Kinu is ultimately a story about growing up and leaving the shadow of your parents, which is why so much of her story is told through her eyes without the involvement of the player character as the champion. It is a story about coming into your own, taking what has been handed down from those before you and passing them down to those who come after. This entire storyline where you as the champion influence her stats, skills and weapon in her childhood eventually comes full circle where she has to fight her own battles and you as the champion are not around to be in the picture all the time.

The champion's detachment in this storyline is deliberate, building up from the very first events where point-of-view swaps happen; at the end of the day, she has to struggle for her own beliefs. As the player, you're able to have agency in directing her; as the champion, much less so."

Wsan:

MoneyMan181

Sep 6, 2019
"Kinu is ultimately a story about growing up and leaving the shadow of your parents, which is why so much of her story is told through her eyes without the involvement of the player character as the champion. It is a story about coming into your own, taking what has been handed down from those before you and passing them down to those who come after. This entire storyline where you as the champion influence her stats, skills and weapon in her childhood eventually comes full circle where she has to fight her own battles and you as the champion are not around to be in the picture all the time.

The champion's detachment in this storyline is deliberate, building up from the very first events where point-of-view swaps happen; at the end of the day, she has to struggle for her own beliefs. As the player, you're able to have agency in directing her; as the champion, much less so."
This is a whole lot of words to say: This doesn't belong in a smut game and because I can't make it as a real author, I'm going to shove these ideas into a game about fucking everything with a pulse.

TOBS is one of the goofiest motherfuckers I've ever seen holy shit.

muschi26

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2019
Tobs:

Wsan:
How is Kinu in the PC's shadow? The PC is worth jack shit in the Kitsune's eyes: they constantly remind of that, that you're just a worthless barbarian who doesn't know anything. Doesn't matter what you do for them, or that you're married to one of their most esteemed members, you're worthless, and Kinu mostly feels the same. How can she feel like she's "in your shadow" in that case?

Also, I can see that concept working, where the PC gives his daughter some tools in childhood, and later she faces her own battles, except that in that case, the PC would need a lot more agency in the childhood part, not just 3 encounters with super black-and-white lessons to impart. "Hey father, is it good or bad to use my supernatural social skills to manipulate others to my will?" Spoiler: it's actually good apparently.

2.90 star(s) 107 Votes