destroyerofassholes

Oct 23, 2019
Been a week and still no Berwyn update. Then again why would I even expect savco to be on time.

Must be a very cushy job at Savco other than the lack of job security, provided you're not perma-online and don't spend the entire day arguing on their dc channel.

menatv

Dec 6, 2019
Not surprised. Figured it would probably take awhile with Berwyn, considering all the gender dialogs that apparently have to get coded. And it's not just him, other companions could really use some updating as well. I mean, how long as poor Ryn had that stupid cage on her genitalia?

Atuga also could use some updating as well. At least Quin apparently has some new dialog options now (though I have yet to find them yet).

Gizmogobum

Nov 11, 2020
Not surprised. Figured it would probably take awhile with Berwyn, considering all the gender dialogs that apparently have to get coded. And it's not just him, other companions could really use some updating as well. I mean, how long as poor Ryn had that stupid cage on her genitalia?

Atuga also could use some updating as well. At least Quin apparently has some new dialog options now (though I have yet to find them yet).
Ryn is male, he will always be male, when fans asked for him to go the way of Brynt (genderbent) they were told in no certain terms that they should go fuck themselves.

V0RPAL1N

Sep 29, 2020
I'm really the embodiment of the coming for the fap, stayed for the story meme. Now, I'm frustrated I can't go kick Alyssa's demon ass.
I know a game is great when it makes me wait for the next part. See y'all again in 4 years, when chapter 3 or 4 will be released.

Whatever88885

Jul 20, 2022
You must have missed the retconning of Ryn's character. Now if you call Ryn male on the discord the devs and fans get pissy at you.
Still the dame bullshit. Spiteful writers who can't imagine that the majoritatea of their fanbase does nota share their fetishes for being cuckolded, being pegged ore gay crap. It's why i refuse toate play wast portions of this game. Heres hoping some sane modders fix all the superfluos idiocy the writers feel the need to subject us to.

V0RPAL1N

Sep 29, 2020
I mean, all these are actually fine, I remember vividly the first game being full of peg bs. But for the most you could avoid it. And as far as the game goes, you can still do it in this one and find other womens that won't try to destroy your rear. Although the writing on those women is... Debatable?

2.90 star(s) 107 Votes