Fleep

Jul 16, 2018
But champion is not in relationship with Cait? Can you describe what you mean?
Also, what are you working on currently.
They fuck her using you as a mattress and you only get to keep her legs open so they can fuck her harder. They don't steal her from you, but the scene gives strong cuck vibes even if you're not in a relationship with her.

Currently... well, I should be writing a scene for TiTs but I can't find the time to learn how the game parsers work. I gotta do it tho.

Boardguy

Feb 14, 2018
They fuck her using you as a mattress and you only get to keep her legs open so they can fuck her harder. They don't steal her from you, but the scene gives strong cuck vibes even if you're not in a relationship with her.
That's fucking disgusting, why the fuck would you even do that?!

Reactions: Adam warlocking

King_Ogre

May 18, 2021
You just described Savin's standard writting. Lame, generic and devoid of new Ideas.

Sun Tzu once said, "Down here, salt is a way of life. Obviously the environment down here is all salt. The ceiling is salt, the floor is salt, the walls are salt, and to an extent the air is salt. And you breathe that in, and you constantly taste the salt."
Let the Hidroclorine composite flow
giphy (4).gif
Anything Salvageable from this deposit of salt, broken dreams and horse schlongs longer than a longsword and girthier than a pole? Really. I want to cry untill fall asleep...:HideThePain:

Daken9

Apr 28, 2017
Please my dudes, let's not antagonize Fleep until i get my red musclegirl.

Plus, unless Cait spontaneously comes out of the inn for the first time in 34059348598345 days, it's not the worst deal. Chumps get to get cucked (possibly singular, Fleep blink once if it's a Savin commission), Champs get to cuck. I'll take it.

Wrynn13

Apr 11, 2018
Also note Savin just had to whine more about how hard Etheryn is like Wsan isn't juggling Brint and Brienne while shouldering Khorminos. Sounds like this foreshadows Etheryn turning into a non companion as part of their quest arc as well.

pollia

Dec 1, 2018
Oh so berry is dropped but Quinn, Atugia, Azzy, and whoever the fuck sits in the inn gets to stick around?
I dont mind Azzy and Atugia has gotten some content recentishly, but Quinn is a real head scratcher to me. The character barely exists as a companion, has a tiny quest attached to him, and then just chills there and never interacts with anything. I dont think he even got a special entry anywhere for the Dawnsword questline unlike essentially everyone else.

Like he seems like the obvious choice for removing as a companion so you can fluff him up a bit. Maybe later I suppose?

Reactions: Bootyman

Shiro15

Mar 15, 2019
Gotta hand it to the devs, they make among the worst decisions possible but they do them consistently.
I know were supposed to be getting Vivian eventually, but Berry was the earliest offensive magic user you could get without starting as a mage yourself. I know you have Kiyoko and the phoenix chick, but you can't really get them tell mid game. While I personally don't play this like a serious RPG, for the people that do this is a silly decision.

P.S And no I am not using quin cause fuck that guy.

2.90 star(s) 107 Votes