WazaQQXOXO

Jul 10, 2021
"I have awakened from my slumber"...

'sup guys I return from almost a year of innactivity, How is this dumpster fire far....

Is still shit... Just end this suffering
View attachment 1946714
Sun Tzu once said, "Down here, salt is a way of life. Obviously the environment down here is all salt. The ceiling is salt, the floor is salt, the walls are salt, and to an extent the air is salt. And you breathe that in, and you constantly taste the salt."

smithsmithsmith

Aug 16, 2018
Sun Tzu once said, "Down here, salt is a way of life. Obviously the environment down here is all salt. The ceiling is salt, the floor is salt, the walls are salt, and to an extent the air is salt. And you breathe that in, and you constantly taste the salt."
Nah that's any discussion around League of Legends, this game is mostly fine but with a few really dense pockets of salt that people really struggle to escape from.

Quintilus

Engaged Member
Aug 8, 2020
Albert Einstein once said "CoC2 is an impudent attempt of making moneys on a name of a CoC".

Bogdan2033

Sep 21, 2020
Oh fuck, this two bitches. I always kills them, just because I can...and because they literally demons that far beyond the point of saving.
I confused them with similarly named characters from tits.
Heartless man
But i keep them alive only for domination fuck them both, and returm to Sanders from blessing xD

Bogdan2033

Sep 21, 2020
The funny thing is that inside the game there are arts with each of them individually naked, but they are not used in the game yet, so I say that I'm waiting for the continuation with them

Ranma

Oct 25, 2017
Ah, yes. I know that book too, it's a great read!

THE SALT MUST FLOW.jpg

Reactions: namelessone22

NODOGAN

Dec 11, 2017
Heartless man
But i keep them alive only for domination fuck them both, and returm to Sanders from blessing xD
I also kill them, their haughty attitude is annoying as fuck, they're demon bullshit and the first time I spared them how was my kindness repaid?
The next time I found them buff bitch nearly tore my head off with a warhammer, nope, into the Shadow Realm they go,the Undermountain is already a dreg to navigate without these two cunts around.

TLDR: Finding them is a pain, hate their personality and they pop-up when least needed, Kassyrra much easy demon piece to mess around with and then be cured by Sanders lol.

Last edited:

Bogdan2033

Sep 21, 2020
hqdefault (2).jpg
I also kill them, their haughty attitude is annoying as fuck, they're demon bullshit and the first time I spared them how was my kindness repaid?
The next time I found them buff bitch nearly tore my head off with a warhammer, nope, into the Shadow Realm they go,the Undermountain is already a dreg to navigate without these two cunts around.

TLDR: Finding them is a pain, hate their personality and they pop-up when least needed, Kassyrra much easy demon piece to mess around with and then be cured by Sanders lol.

Quintilus

Engaged Member
Aug 8, 2020
Yeeee
Its not fun to fuck them. I mean their scenes is pretty generic, even as for a "futa character number 31 and 32".

Reactions: NODOGAN

Daken9

Apr 28, 2017
Certainly can't pay them to hold hands, that's true enough, but that the blue one's scenes are built around cucking the red one is pretty sweet. And pretty unique too since it's usually the Champion who's getting cucked.

Now turn it around and let me steal away that red unit and i'll be a happy harem builder.

Bogdan2033

Sep 21, 2020
Certainly can't pay them to hold hands, that's true enough, but that the blue one's scenes are built around cucking the red one is pretty sweet. And pretty unique too since it's usually the Champion who's getting cucked.

Now turn it around and let me steal away that red unit and i'll be a happy harem builder.
Why not dom both?

destroyerofassholes

Oct 23, 2019

Yo Fleep...

Quintilus

Engaged Member
Aug 8, 2020

Soooo......you overcompensate for being cucked as champion by this two futas?

Fleep

Jul 16, 2018
Yo Fleep...
The expac is already somewhere in the code queue. There are more scenes fucking the red one and some will focus on cucking her, but no stealing, sorry guys. I also gotta warn you that there's one ulta cuck scene where they fuck Cait on top of you if you bet the cat when gambling with them (and lose). So if you don't enjoy that brand of content, don't bet Cait.

hater45

Mar 7, 2017
You must have missed the retconning of Ryn's character. Now if you call Ryn male on the discord the devs and fans get pissy at you.
Funny about that retcon is that Ryn is still a male lmao. Reading on this rare "third" gender, it is literally an effeminate male as they possess no female parts on their bodies. It was some weird fucking cope Savin or someone made for some reason instead of just saying that Ryn became that way due to his sister fucking with him to usurp power.

M0nte

Oct 4, 2020
I also gotta warn you that there's one ulta cuck scene where they fuck Cait on top of you if you bet the cat when gambling with them (and lose). So if you don't enjoy that brand of content, don't bet Cait.
But champion is not in relationship with Cait? Can you describe what you mean?
Also, what are you working on currently.

2.90 star(s) 107 Votes