Thisguy2

Jan 23, 2020
To be clear: there are cases where parents view their children as replacements for dead spouses and treat them as such. That would be (one-sided) emotional incest. It's rare, but it does happen.

With that said, his argument is complete bullshit because he's the one who put those choices in the game. Judging people for making a choice you put in the game is beyond stupid, it's downright insane. If you were so goddamn uncomfortable with the 'implications' or whatever, why the fuck did you put it in the game fuckwit?
Honestly seeing how unhinged the writer seems to be, my guess is that Tobs maybe made the Kinu character, got attached to her and ironically wants to fuck her but is too insecure to admit it. So he puts his own horny feelings onto the players that wanted to spend time with her and accuses us of being "incestous losers".
Either that or the dude got massive daddy issues.
ace-attorney-phoenix-wright_u18chan.gif

Meatshield236

Feb 10, 2020
Is this game worth trying or no? Checked the reviews and they are pretty mixed.
Worth trying, for sure. Whether or not it'll be a good experience is another matter. There's a lot of different writers for the project, so the writing varies from "actually good" to "oh god why." It's one of those things that people have Opinions about, and you're almost certainly going to develop your own.

Daken9

Apr 28, 2017
I mean...it's a completely different topic.

He's not talking about wanting to bang your daughter, he's talking about unhealthy emotional attachments.

He's saying that players want the cute daughter and not the adult striking out on her own.

He could still be talking out of his ass, I'm just saying he's not really talking about what you said he's talking about.
Apart from how even from your emotional incest angle he's still calling people groomers for being a parent to their cute 5 year old fox kid, he literally starts the rant with "chucklefucks complainers" and their "other driving factors" driving them to make their imaginary daughter "dependant on them." Like i said, o_Oo_Oo_O

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Depends on what you're looking for. if you're looking for a game similar to this then play Monster girl dreams. Can't recommend coc2 in its current state honestly. If you're looking for drama there are games that do it better and more coherently
Is the city update there yet?
I'm still waiting on any news on that.

I'm getting LT vibes on that game since it usually takes a whole generation to update or maybe I'm just out o' the loop again.

BONUS:
It's time to come back and play this piece of shit again.
I've completed the game I'm playing and now I'm out of options soooo yeah, coming back again for maybe a few minutes / hours then quit.

Skandranon

Nov 28, 2016
I think the issue is that you're giving the benefit of the doubt to a guy who judges people for the things he puts in the game.
Not at all. I've made literally zero judgement on what he's saying.

I simply said he's not talking about Topic A, he's talking about Topic B.

Like, he's accusing anyone who got a particular version of Kinu of wanting to keep her tied down.
Yeah, exactly. That's what I'm saying, that this is what was said. That's it.

Meatshield236

Feb 10, 2020
Honestly seeing how unhinged the writer seems to be, my guess is that Tobs maybe made the Kinu character, got attached to her and ironically wants to fuck her but is too insecure to admit it. So he puts his own horny feelings onto the players that wanted to spend time with her and accuses us of being "incestous losers".
Either that or the dude got massive daddy issues.
View attachment 1963152
No matter what the reason is, the dude probably shouldn't be writing if he takes everything personally. I'm not saying you can't get invested in your own work, but you need to put the story first, rather than your own opinions. But if he could do that, we wouldn't be having this conversation.

Skandranon

Nov 28, 2016
I'm getting LT vibes on that game since it usually takes a whole generation to update or maybe I'm just out o' the loop again.
nope.

The Labyrinth was added, though, if you haven't played since it got in.

I honestly wouldn't expect the city until like...late 2023, early 2024 tbh.

I love the game, but it's basically one guy doing it, part time, and he keeps getting writers block apparently.

Wrynn13

Apr 11, 2018
You're on way stronger stuff than just copium in that last paragraph bud
View attachment 1962993
I agree going in circles about who's the least shit companion is pretty pointless. I just also think discussion is pointless if people argue with someone without even reading what they're saying.

Polls are definitely just surface level stuff, but you did just launch into a rant about how lame Atugia's situation is off their results. So I'd say they're pretty good dialogue starters at least. I wish the majority of the companion roster wasn't garbage and/or desolate. Atugia could've been great and I feel bad for the 3 remaining Azyrran fans
As one of the 3 Azzy fans I resent any insinuation Atugia isn't great. She just lacks content but that's better than being chock full of bad content *looks at turbosloot*

Dreamer44

Dec 19, 2019
Is the city update there yet?
I'm still waiting on any news on that.

BONUS:
It's time to come back and play this piece of shit again.
I've completed the game I'm playing and now I'm out of options soooo yeah, coming back again for maybe a few minutes / hours then quit.
Which city? If you mean Khor'Minos the city of minotaurs, the Outskirts and Main Street are in and getting more content, while the colloseum, noble quarter and palace are still on the works.

If you mean Tychris the mander city, it will only be the palace and will be added after Khor'Minos is done.

Skandranon

Nov 28, 2016
Which city? If you mean Khor'Minos the city of minotaurs, the Outskirts and Main Street are in and getting more content, while the colloseum, noble quarter and palace are still on the works.

If you mean Tychris the mander city, it will only be the palace and will be added after Khor'Minos is done.
He's talking about Monster Girl Dreams.

Thisguy2

Jan 23, 2020
As one of the 3 Azzy fans I resent any insinuation Atugia isn't great. She just lacks content but that's better than being chock full of bad content *looks at turbosloot*
Azzys recruitable? I always just gone for the turbo evil choice and kicked her and that other lady into the corrupted honey.
Man I feel bad for you Azzy fans.

Reactions: Cricco

Wrynn13

Apr 11, 2018
Azzys recruitable? I always just gone for the turbo evil choice and kicked her and that other lady into the corrupted honey.
Man I feel bad for you Azzy fans.
She is recruitable, a great tank, and you can even still have her in bimbug form if you get a corrupted honey charm made for her. The whole hive quest is supposedly getting reworked "someday" so hopefully whoever "fixes" it will make corrupted Azzy recruitable. Also the Azzy Lia threesome if you have a female champion is nice.

Skandranon

Nov 28, 2016
She is recruitable, a great tank, and you can even still have her in bimbug form if you get a corrupted honey charm made for her. The whole hive quest is supposedly getting reworked "someday" so hopefully whoever "fixes" it will make corrupted Azzy recruitable. Also the Azzy Lia threesome if you have a female champion is nice.
Pretty sure Dreamer44 is doing it, and pretty sure corrupt Azzy will remain not recruitable .

Shiro15

Mar 15, 2019
Is this game worth trying or no? Checked the reviews and they are pretty mixed.
Personally I just started playing CoC1. Like it a lot better. Far more consitent with character depiction imo and gameplay is much better. I would recommend that over this personally. If you play this, just don't take it to seriously or create your own head cannon of characters you like. This game is kinda meh when it comes to the roleplaying experience (whether you're talking about sexual roleplay or gameplay.) Only thing I like better about this game vs the CoC1 that you can have party. Everything else is downgrade in quality.

Skandranon

Nov 28, 2016
Guess I'm waiting then so I can binge all the new stuff when it finally comes out, someday.
*If.

I dont want to jinx it, but if there's any game I'm following that I wouldn't be surprised to see die on the vine, it's MGD.

Which would be such a shame, it's pretty high up on my list of monster girl type games, probably just beneath this, TiTs, and Monster Girl Quest/Paradox.

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
*If.

I dont want to jinx it, but if there's any game I'm following that I wouldn't be surprised to see die on the vine, it's MGD.

Which would be such a shame, it's pretty high up on my list of monster girl type games, probably just beneath this, TiTs, and Monster Girl Quest/Paradox.
Ey, I'm huffing copium so I can wait.

2.90 star(s) 107 Votes