LandBeach

Jun 3, 2019
Apart from how even from your emotional incest angle he's still calling people groomers for being a parent to their cute 5 year old fox kid, he literally starts the rant with "chucklefucks complainers" and their "other driving factors" driving them to make their imaginary daughter "dependant on them." Like i said, o_Oo_Oo_O
Emotional incest is bad but it's funny how Tobs then defends his temple of sus

Reactions: silentangel

FurrBat

May 8, 2019
All this talk about "emotional incest" got me kek'ing, because if patreon classified that as a true incest Savin wouldnt have any other option than to either cut out the content or change it to non incest. Eitherway Tobs would be malding like fuck and the image of that warms my little black heart :v.

Bogdan2033

Sep 21, 2020
View attachment 1963269

Hmm yes and male champs can go fuck themselves and have CG of them having sex. I honestly have no idea why they couldn't just make Liaden bisexual, there's literally no reason not to. Probably just more of the devs OC bullshit. :HideThePain:
The same situation with Janeen, she allows you to run with her, but if you wanna lick her you need be a girl, this is bullshit xD

Last edited:
Reactions: Fiz1247

M0nte

Oct 4, 2020
Well
Nothing really interesting about her either. She doesn’t even have an unique fetish to make me bother talking to her again.
Heat play and dominant personality without possessing a dick (although she can gain one). Also, reasonable sized titties.

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Also, Am I tripping or did they remove the resolve stat itself?
Neither my team or the enemy team seems to lose when spamming tease attacks.

1659608093074.png

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
It went dodo in the recent combat rejig, health now being one unified stat.
I see, so are dancer builds still good or nah?
My current playthrough is a tanky spear user, aka a cactus.

Glad to see my hellhound exp farming strat is still here so I can still do my usual stuff.

Bonus:
They might want to change this one. :KEK:
1659609252547.png

Hol' up, I don't need to manually level them up anymore? That's a huge plus for me in terms of combat + character building shenanigans.
See, the copium helps after all!!!
1659610559778.png

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Hol' up, you sayin' my shield is sentient? :WaitWhat: :WaitWhat: :WaitWhat: :WaitWhat:
1659611210588.png

Last edited:
Reactions: Thisguy?

Wrynn13

Apr 11, 2018
I see, so are dancer builds still good or nah?
My current playthrough is a tanky spear user, aka a cactus.

Glad to see my hellhound exp farming strat is still here so I can still do my usual stuff.

Bonus:
They might want to change this one. :KEK:
View attachment 1964636

Hol' up, I don't need to manually level them up anymore? That's a huge plus for me in terms of combat + character building shenanigans.
See, the copium helps after all!!!
View attachment 1964661

Hol' up, you sayin' my shield is sentient? :WaitWhat: :WaitWhat: :WaitWhat: :WaitWhat:
View attachment 1964673
Never used tease so don't know about it but resolve and hp are just the one bar now (but still called hp for reasons...) so anything that effected either still works and resolve abilities got boosted. So yes a dancer build is viable cause the resolve damage works on the whole bar. Also Atigua is a super tank now since her resolve regeneration got a significant boost and aggro now works properly. And yes all companions are leveled off you now so no grinding new companions. The combat revamp was really well done honestly and my only complaint is the next level up wasn't included in it.

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Never used tease so don't know about it but resolve and hp are just the one bar now (but still called hp for reasons...) so anything that effected either still works and resolve abilities got boosted. So yes a dancer build is viable cause the resolve damage works on the whole bar. Also Atigua is a super tank now since her resolve regeneration got a significant boost and aggro now works properly. And yes all companions are leveled off you now so no grinding new companions. The combat revamp was really well done honestly and my only complaint is the next level up wasn't included in it.
My current cheese strat rn is build as tanky as I can and get as much aggro while the two heal me so I can't be killed since resolve isn't a thing anymore and so far, it's busted. :KEK:

Reactions: barsa

Kallisto

Jun 6, 2019
Time for school, everyone.

It's a real thing but I don't believe that's what Tobs was talking about in that copypasted discord/forum rant. Again, he's said before Kinu is a salt mine made to spite the incest crowd that clamored for Savin to finish Helia back in CoC1. And what he said about "making Kinu dependent on the champion" isn't fully what emotional incest covers, so.

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Time for school, everyone.

It's a real thing but I don't believe that's what Tobs was talking about in that copypasted discord/forum rant. Again, he's said before Kinu is a salt mine made to spite the incest crowd that clamored for Savin to finish Helia back in CoC1. And what he said about "making Kinu dependent on the champion" isn't fully what emotional incest covers, so.
I mean, I'll be fine if Kinu can be a strong independent lady but they could've at least done that better.

Blaming us for something out of our control is one of the fuck-ups they made then our MC apologizing for it makes it even worse.
And if Kinu will be cutting ties with me if I kill Raphael then that's a win situation for me 'coz I know no one will bother my kid again in the future.

Hell, I may even protect her from threats by literally eliminating them w/o her even knowing.
Let 'er live her life and I'll do the rest from the shadows.

Boardguy

Feb 14, 2018
Wtf would Kinu cut ties with you if you kill Raphael?! I understand why Rapheal hates Kitsune cause they are pretty bad lorewise but I'm not about to let him kill me kids or the kitsune Iike.

Skandranon

Nov 28, 2016
Well supposedly the combat revamp isn't actually done. It was part 1 of 2.

Once testing is over we get part 2, and I think level 7 and possibly 8.

I also think new sets for companions are being held back until the revamp is finished, but not positive.

Azzy is getting a dragoon set, Final Fantasy style iirc.

Last edited:
Reactions: Wrynn13

Wrynn13

Apr 11, 2018
Well supposedly the combat revamp isn't actually done. It was part 1 of 2.

Once testing is over we get part 2, and I think level 7 and possibly 8.

I also think new sets for companions are being held back until the revamp is finished, but not positive.

Azzy is getting a dragoon set, Final Fantasy style iirc.
An Azzy dragoon set?!? You had my attention with new levels but now you have my interest.

Wrynn13

Apr 11, 2018
My current cheese strat rn is build as tanky as I can and get as much aggro while the two heal me so I can't be killed since resolve isn't a thing anymore and so far, it's busted. :KEK:
Are you using the stance Zo teaches you that gives regen per turn?, cause that with Atugia's resolve regen is pretty overkill on it's own.

2.90 star(s) 107 Votes