relaxtitan

Aug 26, 2017
i cant get kerosn to show himself even after i done all mission from nakano and yes i know its RNGesus but this rng can go fuck himself cuz i been doing this for a few hours(irl) walking around in den and the shrine where Miko and Mai together

Wrynn13

Apr 11, 2018
Pretty sure Dreamer44 is doing it, and pretty sure corrupt Azzy will remain not recruitable .
Oh well, it would have been nice but as long as it's done well I'll be happy with it. Honestly I like the hive quest as it is and don't really see why it needs "fixed" aside from getting locked out of a companion on one route.

Skandranon

Nov 28, 2016
Oh well, it would have been nice but as long as it's done well I'll be happy with it. Honestly I like the hive quest as it is and don't really see why it needs "fixed" aside from getting locked out of a companion on one route.
Well, for one, the part where you push them in the honey is being removed iirc, which is nice. It was kinda silly.

But the corruption route has very little content and no companion, so it's getting more content to make up for the lack.

Wrynn13

Apr 11, 2018
Well, for one, the part where you push them in the honey is being removed iirc, which is nice. It was kinda silly.

But the corruption route has very little content and no companion, so it's getting more content to make up for the lack.
That doesn't sound too bad, more Azzy content if done well is a good thing even if I won't get to see it cause having her locked out isn't worth it.

Doran

Nov 29, 2016
He's talking about emotional incest in this particular post, not actual sex, I'm pretty sure.
He's saying that players want the cute daughter and not the adult striking out on her own.
Emotional/covert incest is placing the emotional role of a spouse onto a child. Kinda, the exact opposite of not wanting your little girl to grow up, so you probably should not use terms that you have little to no understanding of.

Skandranon

Nov 28, 2016
That doesn't sound too bad, more Azzy content if done well is a good thing even if I won't get to see it cause having her locked out isn't worth it.
Yeah, I usually have a save I just run though "low-content" decisions like that to see anything I might be missing out on.

...not much, so far.

I did find out there are scenes with a corrupted Zo, which I had no idea about.

Wrynn13

Apr 11, 2018
Yeah, I usually have a save I just run though "low-content" decisions like that to see anything I might be missing out on.

...not much, so far.

I did find out there are scenes with a corrupted Zo, which I had no idea about.
I didn't even know you could corrupt Zo, like how? She removes corruption better than any priest.

FurrBat

May 8, 2019
Fuck I should forget characters that ive remembered from my playthru because inevitably im gonna check if their author still lives and "I am no longer writing for Coc2" hits me like a punch in the kidneys, I wanted more of my floofy sheep dammit.

My sadness is immeasureable and day is ruined.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Skandranon

Nov 28, 2016
I didn't even know you could corrupt Zo, like how? She removes corruption better than any priest.
You don't corrupt her, but if you don't save her in that initial encounter she gets corrupted herself iirc. It's been awhile since I did it, but she'll be there and have one or two sex scenes but nothing else.

Fuck I should forget characters that ive remembered from my playthru because inevitably im gonna check if their author still lives and "I am no longer writing for Coc2" hits me like a punch in the kidneys, I wanted more of my floofy sheep dammit.

I had no idea this was a thing.

...why would you show me this.

MarcusDBlack

Jun 8, 2017

e3d5ec7d5ef70ffafc0e4dbccd5cb8b1c494f39564c17b73310884f61d8c2bf3.png

muschi26

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2019
What is this 'potato Kinu' and how would one go about acquiring it?
It's inari shōjo Kinu, i.e. what she grows up to be if you tell her to be mindful of others, etc.

a list of the events she has growing up. She'll become inari shōjo if her final score is greater than or equal to zero.

Reactions: Futa_Buddy

Futa_Buddy

Nov 24, 2018
It's inari shōjo Kinu, i.e. what she grows up to be if you tell her to be mindful of others, etc.

a list of the events she has growing up. She'll become inari shōjo if her final score is greater than or equal to zero.
THANK YOU! :)

I really should check that wiki more often...

Bootyman

Apr 7, 2018

I would have been much happier not knowing that this character got scrapped.

KloneZone

Apr 24, 2020

All this does is giving me more reasons i'm glad to be done with this shit game.

2.90 star(s) 107 Votes