Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Are you using the stance Zo teaches you that gives regen per turn?, cause that with Atugia's resolve regen is pretty overkill on it's own.
Nah, I'm just using the basic heal spell from white mage as an emergency heal. :KEK:

Well supposedly the combat revamp isn't actually done. It was part 1 of 2.

Once testing is over we get part 2, and I think level 7 and possibly 8.

I also think new sets for companions are being held back until the revamp is finished, but not positive.

Azzy is getting a dragoon set, Final Fantasy style iirc.
I mean, she already kinda has a Dragoon-y set of gear.
I'll be fine with her being a dps companion tbh.

Boardguy

Feb 14, 2018
I have criticized adults Kinu's writing but another thing that always bothers me about Kinu besides wanting to leave her "parent's shadow", you can ask your parents for advice and even aid and you would still be independent, the idea that you should seek no help from family when in a pinch is a bad one. If Kinu asked for help in dealing with Raphael or even asked you to train her a bit then that would still make her independent since she is seeking help to an issue, an issue that is bigger than herself. The idea of independence Tobs is pushing is actually pretty toxic.

Skandranon

Nov 28, 2016
Nah, I'm just using the basic heal spell from white mage as an emergency heal. :KEK:

Well, the important missing bit is 【Jump】.

Or maybe she'll fly?

Supposedly, it's not just going to be a set.

Just like her honey dress, it's going to kinda change her personality I think. Maybe that'll be her thing.

Specifically, Savin has said she'd be bigger, buffer, and dommier.

There's a few scenes/variations written into the game already accounting for dragoon Azzy

Last edited:

Wrynn13

Apr 11, 2018
dummies.
Well, the important missing bit is 【Jump】.

Or maybe she'll fly?

Supposedly, it's not just going to be a set.

Just like her honey dress, it's going to kinda change her personality I think. Maybe that'll be her thing.

Specifically, Savin has said she'd be bigger, buffer, and dommier.

There's a few scenes/variations written into the game already accounting for dragoon Azzy
Her dragoon set will make her dommier? Ugh, I knew Savin would ruin it somehow.

Reactions: Parthornax

Wrynn13

Apr 11, 2018

Her honey maid set is DPS, resolve attack damage.

Skandranon

Nov 28, 2016
Her dragoon set will make her dommier? Ugh, I knew Savin would ruin it somehow.
Eh, I'm all for it. There are zero dommy female characters in the party atm, I think a little variety is nice.

Heck, dommy female (non futa) characters in the game period. Are there any besides the chick from the bathhouse?

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Did it even faster this time and I restarted my main save with a thief this time.
And it only took 11 days to reach level cap~~~ :KEK:
1659626073134.png

1659626092884.png

BONUS:
:WaitWhat: :WaitWhat: :WaitWhat: :WaitWhat:

1659626283024.png

Reactions: Thisguy2

Wrynn13

Apr 11, 2018
Eh, I'm all for it. There are zero dommy female characters in the party atm, I think a little variety is nice.

Heck, dommy female (non futa) characters in the game period. Are there any besides the chick from the bathhouse?
No clue, I find doms the opposite of hot so avoid them like the plague. My game only has room for one dom and that is I.

Skandranon

Nov 28, 2016
No clue, I find doms the opposite of hot so avoid them like the plague. My game only has room for one dom and that is I.
Eh, well, we're on opposite ends of the spectrum there, I'm not a fan of subby characters, I like PC to sub whenever possible.

Once again, Agni.
It's been a while since I did her scenes, but she didn't really seem to lean too hard towards either end of the scale from what I remember.

Maybe I just need to redo them.

Last edited:

FurrBat

May 8, 2019
The idea of independence Tobs is pushing is actually pretty toxic.
You know that idea of "thou shall seek no help from family, only personal strength matters" just feels a bit similar to xianxia, their kind had dumb shit like this, the op protag that needs no familial help, family drama, we even have god interventions/fuckery galore. Maybe im just reaching but the whole outsider/no respect thing feels like xianxia sect/clan members and their view of the rest of the world(commoners).

destroyerofassholes

Oct 23, 2019
You know that idea of "thou shall seek no help from family, only personal strength matters" just feels a bit similar to xianxia, their kind had dumb shit like this, the op protag that needs no familial help, family drama, we even have god interventions/fuckery galore. Maybe im just reaching but the whole outsider/no respect thing feels like xianxia sect/clan members and their view of the rest of the world(commoners).
While I don't see the connection to xianxia I wouldn't be surprised, because Tobs himself is Chinese.

The interesting juxtaposition is that he is also a massive weeb despite nanjing lül

Thisguy2

Jan 23, 2020
I have criticized adults Kinu's writing but another thing that always bothers me about Kinu besides wanting to leave her "parent's shadow", you can ask your parents for advice and even aid and you would still be independent, the idea that you should seek no help from family when in a pinch is a bad one. If Kinu asked for help in dealing with Raphael or even asked you to train her a bit then that would still make her independent since she is seeking help to an issue, an issue that is bigger than herself. The idea of independence Tobs is pushing is actually pretty toxic.
Especially when shes never been out in the real world before. My Kinu, her dozens of siblings and a very pregnant Kiyoko have been living a pretty comfotable and cushy life inside of a fuckin rock. Kinu doesnt know jack- shit ass butt about anything in the outside world other than her family and the little stories of the quests you were on.
So if anything the absoulte bonkers stories her father tells her, should make her more cautious and actually ask for help when she needs it but no smoothbrain ass Tobs is too cool and clever for that, they gotta adapt their own daddy issues onto the story to own us and practically sabatoge what shouldve been a pretty fun batch of stories when you finally free both Kinu and Kiyoko out of the stones.
Now in every new playthrough i just leave kiyoko and kinu inside the stone so they won't suffer that terrible story arc. Thanks for forcing me to keep my fox family hostage to keep them functioning together, Tobs ya dipshit.
kobayashi-middle-finger.gif

IFortheGloryn

Feb 2, 2020
I have to ask, how much CG and character pictures this game? have, I know that's a text based but since my imagineation isn't that good I want to know if I would be able to enjoy the H-content in this game.

Thisguy2

Jan 23, 2020
I have to ask, how much CG and character pictures this game? have, I know that's a text based but since my imagineation isn't that good I want to know if I would be able to enjoy the H-content in this game.
Theres only really a handful of them and those said cgs are for really specific scenes, but i say the writing is descriptive enough you can paint a picture easily. So go play it mate.

Jötunn123

Aug 2, 2022
Darn, I was hoping that they would hopefully finish or at least continue Brint's/Brienne's family content any time soon.

Leon_Arkwing

Sep 24, 2017
anyone know how to bring up the console menu? i want to see the breeding scene for Mai, but don't feel like starting fresh ya know? and f12 isn't doing anything as far as i can tell

2.90 star(s) 107 Votes