Heremus

Nov 7, 2017
if you don't have Cait as a recruited companion you still say "My companion Cait" and you still need to recruit her to officiate the wedding. Its also written as if you already know all about Cait and her... lifestyle.
Oooooh that's quite the gymnastics. I'm impressed you actually dedicated that hard, and still found some way that it ended up coming back to Cait. What's stopping Brother Sanders from handling the marriage, was there any specified requirement for marefolk marriage with a priest? I need more detail on that.

Apr 5, 2021
Oooooh that's quite the gymnastics. I'm impressed you actually dedicated that hard, and still found some way that it ended up coming back to Cait. What's stopping Brother Sanders from handling the marriage, was there any specified requirement for marefolk marriage with a priest? I need more detail on that.
Hang on, let me re-edit the save and get the quote
I believe the reason why it has to be Cait is:
They forgot Sanders existed, and Savin wanted Cait to have an orgy at the wedding.

Here's the quote:

"So, how does a marriage work then?" You ask, stealing her hands back and putting them on your hips again.

"A-ah, about that..." Atani smiles softly before tucking back her hair with embarrassment. "You’ll have to ask mommy for permission, and we’re kind of... we don’t have a priest or priestess to officiate."

"Not a problem," You insist "My companion Cait would probably love to perform a ceremony... all that needs to happen is asking your mom."

Atani smiles and nods, pulling you down for a kiss again, wrapping you up in juicy mare-tit. "Don’t keep me waiting long, okay?"

> After talking to her mother she then says this:

"Mommy said yes! Oh Jack Mindeyes! We can marry!" She nuzzles your neck, horsey tail swishing cheerfully from side-to-side. "Oooh I have no idea how to prepare now! You have a priestess friend, right?"

After wriggling out of her grasp you give her a gentle pet on the head. "Yeah, Cait. She’d love to do it, I’m sure... as long as we promise to have lots of children, I imagine."

> In this save I have deleted all lines regarding Cait so as far as the game is concerned I have never spoken to her about anything. I even reset her sex counter to 0. You cannot complete the wedding without 1) completing the Centaur village quest. 2) having had sex with Atani. 3) talking to Atani's mother about getting married. 4) having Cait in your party when you return to Atani.

If you've never done this content before then here's what happens next.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

MarcusDBlack

Jun 8, 2017
The fact that the only to way to marry Atani is to have Cait officiate the weeding still baffle me, cause that is just dumb.
I mean betwen the Ryn,Sander,Elthara,Garth or pretty much anybody with a little bit of authority or clout the only option is the town bicycle mallachites ???
(feeling of deja vu)
736309_nope.gif

Apr 5, 2021
You know what, sod it, this save file is so mangled at this point and has been kept alive since Wintercity was new. I wasn't going to, but I'll start a new save with no Cait, I'll post every time it forces me to take her or she appears from no-where.
Edit: Realized that would spam the thread real quick, instead I'll just note them down and post them when I've got a few interesting ones.

Thank you so much to the person who made that cheat start mod, going to make having no healer till Agni much easier.

First thing in, the new tutorial scenes where they try to get you used to TF items (despite them never being relevant to the game). You now get a free dick elongator or vagina grower, if you use the blue potion then she immediately offers to blow you... you know... while you're actively trying to save her sister who can be heard screaming in the distance. Surprisingly, you can say no.
This also, of course, scuppers the theory about how easily the champ transforms being linked to the portal energy mucking with their soul. 1 pink egg still = 1 fresh slit.

Ho damn! I thought it would take a while to find one but straight away here we go!
Just slept a few times to level up and:

The odd knight looks around, somehow managing to look sheepish behind the expressionless facade of her helmet. Before she can speak again, you watch as Cait comes out of the Frost Hound to bop her on the head with a roll of parchment.

"You, you... Stupid. Magic. Whatever-you-are! We aren't cultists!" she bursts out, tearing up and crushing her improvised club till her knuckles turn white.

"Y-you aren't? I'm... I'm real sorry. Can we get a do-over? Carmen's gonna kill me if she finds out I scared a bunch of townspeople and was wrong like she said I was," the other woman cries, breaking into frantic hyperventilation as she fiddles with a block of charcoal-tipped wood between her hands. Cait deflates in an instant, looking more weary and confused than angry. Grasping the anxious paladin's wrist in one hand, she pulls her toward the Frost Hound. You follow close behind, so as not to miss whatever explanation is forthcoming.

>Who's this "We" Cait?

Last edited:

Wrynn13

Apr 11, 2018
Thanks, still a case of Cait just injecting herself as a party member when I've had 0 interactions with her so far post tutorial. She's not recruited and I have not spoken to her.
Understand you're on the hunt for Cait pop ups, just trying to make it easier for you cause once you have Brint and Atugia you're good to go whatever your build since you have tank/healer and DPS covered.

arls120

Sep 12, 2020
I recruit Cait but I leave her forgotten in the tavern sometimes I remember her if I want a free cure but there is no problem doing the missions without her you just won't do the one where she looks for her dad and the one to build everything else that's it easier and now with the new armor of who I have the game easier.

arls120

Sep 12, 2020
I don't know why but when I beat Sandre & Caera the death scene makes me feel like I'm the most horrible being in the universe O-O

Lord Kentus

Jan 4, 2021
I don't know why but when I beat Sandre & Caera the death scene makes me feel like I'm the most horrible being in the universe O-O
Ehhh don't feel too bad about it, they aren't people anymore, this is according to the fluff pumped out by the devs. They are concentrations of their desire, there is no will in that, there is no life in that, nothing but pointless indulge of the self.

Every demon, is essentially a sex zombie, a walking corpse.

Edit: I do however get the impression that this take away isn't what you are meant to feel in regards to their demon lore but ah well I do.

Reactions: Tatoba
Apr 5, 2021
Ehhh don't feel too bad about it, they aren't people anymore, this is according to the fluff pumped out by the devs. They are concentrations of their desire, there is no will in that, there is no life in that, nothing but pointless indulge of the self.

Every demon, is essentially a sex zombie, a walking corpse.
They also go around randomly attacking people and every time they have sex with someone they are spreading corruption. So, you know, they're not the best. I don't care about how their pure love for each other carried over to demonhood, if they didn't want to die they wouldn't be vile sources of evil.

Jun 1, 2017
Atugia is a healer...

Also if you go up to the castle to meet her instead of waiting for her attack it doesn't involve Cait.
Atugias more of a off healer, to minimize cait usage I recommend being a white mage yourself or using etheryn's princess set you get at the winter city, or maybe azyrrans bimbo set for more damage with a good basic heal. I THOUGHT that the new party member Vivianne (coming eventuallyTM) was going to be one but apparently I hallucinated, and agnimitra is one in theory but shes more of a healer for when you're winning, not for actually needing to tank hits. I've had the most success with healers that just have heal or great heal mainly and the rest damage spells, group heals wasteful usually especially with white mage passive, spirit veils ok.

Of course the games balance is borked atm so none of that matters, "just put it on story mode for all current content" etc.

Tobais

Aug 30, 2018
I tried searching the thread but couldn't seem to find an answer. Is there an easy way to unlock all of the gallery somehow?

Tobais

Aug 30, 2018
Well, triggering the scenes themselves are easy enough for most. There just isn't a list of scenes that correlate to granting CGs. Some however, like the new-ish one with Berwyn is especially tedious because they're keyed into the choices you make when remaking him and I can't figure out how to console around that without going through the whole scene each time.

Wrynn13

Apr 11, 2018
Atugias more of a off healer, to minimize cait usage I recommend being a white mage yourself or using etheryn's princess set you get at the winter city, or maybe azyrrans bimbo set for more damage with a good basic heal. I THOUGHT that the new party member Vivianne (coming eventuallyTM) was going to be one but apparently I hallucinated, and agnimitra is one in theory but shes more of a healer for when you're winning, not for actually needing to tank hits. I've had the most success with healers that just have heal or great heal mainly and the rest damage spells, group heals wasteful usually especially with white mage passive, spirit veils ok.

Of course the games balance is borked atm so none of that matters, "just put it on story mode for all current content" etc.
Honestly I find her build as a tank/healer even better than pure healers like Cait. Both her resolve based heal and resolve based regen work great with the new combat, and she's mainly healing herself the tank who needs it most since aggro actually works now.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: undyingrevenant

Mandoto

Mar 23, 2021
I tried searching the thread but couldn't seem to find an answer. Is there an easy way to unlock all of the gallery somehow?
They're all under \resources\app\resources\bitmaps\CG wherever you have the game files saved

2.90 star(s) 107 Votes