Apr 5, 2021
So I don’t end up spamming the thread to death, I’m just going to stockpile these and post them when I think I’ve got enough to be interesting.

The main thing I’m noticing is that Cait is referenced constantly, where as I’m not seeing other companions, or even NPC’s come up that often. I guess it’s assumed you MUST have Cait after the tutorial, so writers feel safe referencing her. This is probably why people (including myself) get annoyed at Cait, because they get reminded of her more often, even if she’s not involved as much as they imagine. So if you don’t mind Cait, you just go “Huh, neat,” but if hate her then… well this board speaks for that.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

That’s all for today, need to eat and do things.

Jun 1, 2017
1cb645c961d7b33c6a3c5bbcf10e8b00.png
bruh all you have to say is "sorry he feels that way currently, working on a ton of content to build on his personality including dating him" or "i agree i'm currently working on it, hope you check him out when he gets expacs" why do you have to be the kid in class nobody likes

76104071c5a1f9f751af94773932ae0a.png
and i quote """don't say what"""

in other news dont worry bros level 7 is coming eventually maybe soonishTM
2e8c326cc6ae103a5e99ddd805f0e3a6.png

Thisguy2

Jan 23, 2020
Would you even care? Is the person giving you this feedback a $10+ patron of yours?
If every single collective player hates your character's writing so much that they constantly remind you on how bad the character is then you should care, 10+ patron or not. Its been like four years since Quins been out and he haven't been given content until recently and that content is just an unneeded class set. Its quite obvious that nobody likes Quin besides his own writer and it probably because Quins is his self insert.

Thisguy2

Jan 23, 2020
Yknow just realized this and im hella late to the party but looking at Quins design and character is he supposed to be the "male version of Cait" as in he's the character your going to default too if you were playing a female champ? If so 1. That's laughable because your bound to meet Brint before this living dillweed of a character. 2. Its giant oversight on the writers part for even thinking people like Cait for her character, if she wasn't a big booby catgirl that carries you through the game with her healing people would drop her like a hat and 3. Its no wonder this character has no positive quality to him, he's just a somehow lamer Cait.

View attachment yourjustalessfamousmiz.webp 500px-Quintillus-Moira-Full.png 350px-Cait-DCL-0-Full.png
View attachment yourjustalessfamousmiz.webp

Konstantinus

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2019
Funnily enough just started a Kitsune play-through in the Xianxia mod, and already the Kitsune there treat me better than Kiyoko. Get a cute attendant in Ayane who is willing to teach me the Kitsune culture. She's not even my wife in this game and she treats me better than Kiyoko and Kinu. Maybe not all Kitsunes are racist, self important twats
Xianxia mod?

Shiro15

Mar 15, 2019
View attachment 2003154
bruh all you have to say is "sorry he feels that way currently, working on a ton of content to build on his personality including dating him" or "i agree i'm currently working on it, hope you check him out when he gets expacs" why do you have to be the kid in class nobody likes

View attachment 2003166
and i quote """don't say what"""
I know it was a different person that he responded to, but someone literally told him the day before why they don't like Quin. I get that he wrote Quin as someone who is promiscuous, but

Yknow just realized this and im hella late to the party but looking at Quins design and character is he supposed to be the "male version of Cait" as in he's the character your going to default too if you were playing a female champ? If so 1. That's laughable because your bound to meet Brint before this living dillweed of a character. 2. Its giant oversight on the writers part for even thinking people like Cait for her character, if she wasn't a big booby catgirl that carries you through the game with her healing people would drop her like a hat and 3. Its no wonder this character has no positive quality to him, he's just a somehow lamer Cait.
even Cait has more personality then Quin. (Also not gonna outline the similarities between Cait and Quin or how both could be improved, as Tau_Iota and I d posted about that a couple days ago.) Her presence in the quest makes more sense as she was there to rescue her sister. ( Until the devs gave up on that and decided to go full turbo slut with her.) Also as a self proclaimed cat girl lover being a cat girl doesn't automatically make me fall in love with a character. The reason I typically love them is because they're usually the most entertaining person in the cast, or so sweet they'll probably give you diabetes. Cait while she can be sweet at times, has nothing going on beyond sex. Which gets boring after an hour or so.

Top Tier Cat girls Yoruichi (Bleach) Fam (Ruin Explorer) Aisha (Outlaw Star) Kokonoe (Blaz Blue) and Neco Arc (Melty Blood), Neco Arc is here because sometimes you just need a laugh to get through the day. Remember people we may be perverted degenerates here, but it doesn't mean we don't have have standards. Never settle for a trash waifu and simping ain't cool.

Last edited:

MoneyMan181

Sep 6, 2019
So I don’t end up spamming the thread to death, I’m just going to stockpile these and post them when I think I’ve got enough to be interesting.

The main thing I’m noticing is that Cait is referenced constantly, where as I’m not seeing other companions, or even NPC’s come up that often. I guess it’s assumed you MUST have Cait after the tutorial, so writers feel safe referencing her. This is probably why people (including myself) get annoyed at Cait, because they get reminded of her more often, even if she’s not involved as much as they imagine. So if you don’t mind Cait, you just go “Huh, neat,” but if hate her then… well this board speaks for that.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

That’s all for today, need to eat and do things.
Doing the lord's work brotha. Not surprised so many things reference her, but to disable content because of it is really fucking stupid. Shouldn't the marefolk have their own priestess for marriage?

Honestly, I wouldn't mind the idea of a companion be given this much focus if done right. Thing is though, you have to make the character appealing to pretty much everybody and Cait definitely does not appeal to everybody. That went right out the window when she tells you she fucks everything she sees. For a character with as much focus as her, they either had to make her personality much more muted and not as in-your-face, or have her be in love with the PC Ala Brienne. Or Christ at the very least have her start out this way and just actually develop her character to have more depth so that she's more than just pink cat slut. As it stands though, she's a masterclass in what it looks like when creators shove their ideas down the consumer's throats.

Top Tier Cat girls Yoruichi (Bleach) Fam (Ruin Explorer) Aisha (Outlaw Star) Kokonoe (Blaz Blue) and Neco Arc (Melty Blood), Neco Arc is here because sometimes you just need a laugh to get through the day.
Holy fucking based taste dude. Personally I'm more of a fan of dog/wolf-girls(ty Drifa for proving their supremacy) but all the ones you've listed are great,

Also just finished Dawnsword quest and holy fuck is Azzy annoying with the endless fawning over Liaden. Like god damn bitch, you suck her clit for being worthy of the sword but when I'm worthy you stay completely silent the rest of the quest? Talk about fucked up. What a horrible "relationship" the PC is supposed to have with her.

M0nte

Oct 4, 2020
When helping Quinn (look, I’m trying to get as much content as possible save the most unbearable, so Quinn gets to live today) Champ reasons this:
Garth is likely to help him if you wrote a note but asking him personally and getting Cait on your side should lean things heavily into giving him a second chance.
What is this implying? That you can not progress his relationship without having Cait as a part of your crew?

Jun 1, 2017
Doing the lord's work brotha. Not surprised so many things reference her, but to disable content because of it is really fucking stupid. Shouldn't the marefolk have their own priestess for marriage?

Honestly, I wouldn't mind the idea of a companion be given this much focus if done right. Thing is though, you have to make the character appealing to pretty much everybody and Cait definitely does not appeal to everybody. That went right out the window when she tells you she fucks everything she sees. For a character with as much focus as her, they either had to make her personality much more muted and not as in-your-face, or have her be in love with the PC Ala Brienne. Or Christ at the very least have her start out this way and just actually develop her character to have more depth so that she's more than just pink cat slut. As it stands though, she's a masterclass in what it looks like when creators shove their ideas down the consumer's throats.

Holy fucking based taste dude. Personally I'm more of a fan of dog/wolf-girls(ty Drifa for proving their supremacy) but all the ones you've listed are great,

Also just finished Dawnsword quest and holy fuck is Azzy annoying with the endless fawning over Liaden. Like god damn bitch, you suck her clit for being worthy of the sword but when I'm worthy you stay completely silent the rest of the quest? Talk about fucked up. What a horrible "relationship" the PC is supposed to have with her.
Seriously bro, think about it. Remove the pc's romance. It's a sickeningly lovey but cute monogamous relationship. Even explains the Dawnsword reactions because her bae didn't get it, but then add the pc's romance, pc's the side ho while Azyrran's on a business trip then apologizes profusely to Liaden upon her return. She's polygamous and wants a harem, instantly goes after liaden, years later nobody else. Polygamy's fine and it's up front but that's not polygamy or a harem, it feels abuse-ish, as a male you can stumble on them having sex and she's hostile, it's just weird. The term's overused now but it's played like a relationship where liaden's the bull banging your wife and you are forced to watch or leave the room and occassionally get sloppy seconds or something. It's not the pc and liaden on each of her arms it's her and liaden while you trail in the back with the luggage imo.

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
Adds new content to the game. Plays more like a traditional RPG. which I know some people don't like. Its decently balanced imo. Did a casual playthrough, and now I'm just dicking around looking for the new content.

I was rather disappointed in the choice of this mod to have a xianxia town transplanted into the world and not replacing the core gameplay system with xianxia.

So you have mages and mana. And you have xianxia and Qi, and the two are completely different and totally unrelated things.
And even more annoyingly, they made mages better. A blasty mage is just superior to a cultivator in the xianxia mod.

It is the version I play though. better than the original.

Last edited:

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019

View attachment 2003282 View attachment 2003206 View attachment 2003208
View attachment 2003282
A lamer cait. :KEK:
We need more tease skill-based male characters tbh.

Quint can be good if the writer just learns how to write better, that guy has some potential to be this GIGACHAD who charms everyone instead of this current version where it's only in his head.

Reactions: menatv

menatv

Dec 6, 2019
Yep, I've felt Quin would be more interesting if he did kinda keep some of his cultish traits/training. At least have some sort of conflict sometimes with the MC and the rest of the companions. Maybe even defend his old cult to a point.

And on female MC's especially, wouldn't mind him bragging he will soon shag her (of he he already has, brag about that too). Right now, he's been around about 4 years and still doesn't have much going for him. Even with the latest quest.

destroyerofassholes

Oct 23, 2019
I recall that Wsan once mentioned that there would be new content for the dryads where we would get to dominate Orlaith or something. Whatever happened to that, does anyone have any information?

Some old posts from Wsan state that Evelyn and Orlaith are bound for an update but no new mentions. Then again the guy can't even get the fucking Brihouse shit done.

Reactions: Lord Kentus
2.90 star(s) 107 Votes