Shiro15

Mar 15, 2019
we only accept it (actually we don't) cause none of us wants to be a target of their bullying and everything that entails
This is why I won't ever buy the steam version of this game. I genuienly don't trust that they'll finish this game.Typically when ever possible I like to support content I enjoy. I don't pirate music unless the album i'm interested in is unavailable where I live. I've paid for every version of the persona series and a lot of older games I've enjoyed. Though I have a back up of those games along with emulators to play them on my hard drive, because Sony and Nintendo can't be bothered to bring some of their last gen games forward.

MoneyMan181

Sep 6, 2019
Still find it absolutely ridiculous that this game has a fucking "coding queue". You'd think with the amount of money they get this wouldn't be such a big problem.

Also I'm not a coder, but shouldn't this game be relatively easy to code? It's just a bunch of checks for things and you occasionally have to put in a button choice.

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Still find it absolutely ridiculous that this game has a fucking "coding queue". You'd think with the amount of money they get this wouldn't be such a big problem.

Also I'm not a coder, but shouldn't this game be relatively easy to code? It's just a bunch of checks for things and you occasionally have to put in a button choice.
You're forgetting that they specifically coded it that way to make sure it's going to be hard as fuck to mod.
The priorities of these devs are beyond our human understanding.

MoneyMan181

Sep 6, 2019
ou're forgetting that they specifically coded it that way to make sure it's going to be hard as fuck to mod.
The priorities of these devs are beyond our human understanding.
You're right, I did forget about it. Imagine sacrificing the integrity of your game because of some shit you got upset over 10 years ago :KEK:.

Then again it does make them more money this way so it's a win-win for them.

Boardguy

Feb 14, 2018
Champ's soul being bathed in gamma radiation and becoming a super soul is a special thing, the cult has been doing these tossing people into portal shit for years and no special souls have occurred up so it's safe to guess you're a one-in-a-million. The only issue is the devs try to hamper the narrative by saying you ain't shit but it falls apart in their own story. The only reason Ryn and Winter city weren't (as) screwed up by Kas is because of you, Hive is fixed only cause of you, and Km is gonna be resolved by you.

Azzy: "I love you PC, but I'm also a bee person so harems are my natural state so please be tolerant and accept my waifu."
Liaden: "You can have sex with us but don't touch or look at me."

10/10
Honestly, Laiden as a character actively detracts from Azzy and adds nothing to the story. I prefer hanging out with her father than her.

Thisguy2

Jan 23, 2020
• A positive one this time, her random whoring scenes from exploring Hawkethorne aren’t triggering. Honestly surprised. Guess she doesn’t fuck around if she isn’t in bed with Champ
Hey now Cait may be a slut, but she's a slut with principles. How can she do her daily holy whoring if the champion isn't creepily watching her.

Shiro15

Mar 15, 2019
Honestly, Laiden as a character actively detracts from Azzy and adds nothing to the story. I prefer hanging out with her father than her.
Just remembered she's Brother Sanders Daughter. Kind of weird Brother Sanders, the guys dev imply would smite the Champion if they ever became evil doesn't pull up when the Champ kicks her into corrupted honey. Guess there not that close or Sanders is a chump.

Tau_Iota

Aug 22, 2018
1000% chance you're just removed from the equation :KEK: But seriously, I hope she either gets de-linked from Liaden or you actually idk see her have a harem? Because a harem != 2 people that don't interact. Like it'd actually be pretty hot if you were one of many, but instead you're one of two... and you're the uggo.

I cannot wait for the corruption rework of the hive tho, bimbo hive queen is top 5 for me

destroyerofassholes

Oct 23, 2019
Hmmm, doubt. Liaden really has never interested me or even made anything interesting. If anything she brings Azzy down with her in how much unpleasant she makes the scenes.
Pretty much. I'm fine with characters being their own thing, like the two hairstylists or whatever.

But Azzy was a PC invested character and Liaden essentially just takes her completely out of the game, it is ridiculous, all this just to sate some writer's weird fucking self important fetish. The game is meant to be for the player.

Tau_Iota

Aug 22, 2018
Pretty much. I'm fine with characters being their own thing, like the two hairstylists or whatever.

But Azzy was a PC invested character and Liaden essentially just takes her completely out of the game, it is ridiculous, all this just to sate some writer's weird fucking self important fetish. The game is meant to be for the player.
It's also just blatantly insulting, Liaden basically does fuck nothing while you defeat the tower. The champ goes out of their way to help Azzy (main quest-wise, she's irrelevant), save her mom, and then Liaden shows up and says "u wan sum fuk?" and then Azzy hits you with the "Bro look, I know you prioritized me over the fate of the world like a simp but this bitch wan sum fuk sooo... Also, I still want you tho"

Daken9

Apr 28, 2017
Can't wait for the reworked beehive to remove the kick 'em in the pool option. Stuck out too much, way too based for this game. Hopefully it'll be changed to Azzy just joining the party thing into the forest and just starting to make out with a teleporting Liaden while my man just stands there like a goof, tears running down his cheeks and piss rolling down his legs, happy to be there.

Lord Kentus

Jan 4, 2021
Its annoying how you have to do the hornet quest to actually repair the wayfort, also I cannot be the only one who is kinda disappointed we can't declare ourselves defacto dictator there in the aftermath of kicking the shit out of the Queen(Like you could do with the Centaurs), I mean I like the notion of throwing together a few different little villages into an actual domain like a warlord of antiquity.

2.90 star(s) 107 Votes