Shiro15

Mar 15, 2019
Anyone remember how many choices Urta got for threesomes and how the player could react to those?
To my knowledge there is only two. Katherine and Amily. Amily only happens if you sleep with Urta and get Amily to be a lover. Which requires getting Amily preganant 5 times and treating her with compassion. If you go looking for Amily as soon as she finds out about your relationship with Urta you can stop it completely, or you can let them have sex and then break up with one or both. You can also trigger the threesome by taking Amily on a date and deliberately getting her and Urta drunk so you can initiate the threesome yourself. Katherine is similar as well. you have to get her and Urta both drunk and then suggest the threesome. (while I've never have had this happen) The wiki says if you make Urta your lover and have her train Katherine (while Katherine's training for the guard job goes quicker) Urta and Katherine will begin having sex. Which once you know you can break up with one or both.

Jötunn123

Aug 2, 2022
To my knowledge there is only two. Katherine and Amily. Amily only happens if you sleep with Urta and get Amily to be a lover. Which requires getting Amily preganant 5 times and treating her with compassion. If you go looking for Amily as soon as she finds out about your relationship with Urta you can stop it completely, or you can let them have sex and then break up with one or both. You can also trigger the threesome by taking Amily on a date and deliberately getting her and Urta drunk so you can initiate the threesome yourself. Katherine is similar as well. you have to get her and Urta both drunk and then suggest the threesome. (while I've never have had this happen) The wiki says if you make Urta your lover and have her train Katherine (while Katherine's training for the guard job goes quicker) Urta and Katherine will begin having sex. Which once you know you can break up with one or both.
Also the Nun, the cocksucking one whose name I can't remember.

Jun 1, 2017
It's also just blatantly insulting, Liaden basically does fuck nothing while you defeat the tower. The champ goes out of their way to help Azzy (main quest-wise, she's irrelevant), save her mom, and then Liaden shows up and says "u wan sum fuk?" and then Azzy hits you with the "Bro look, I know you prioritized me over the fate of the world like a simp but this bitch wan sum fuk sooo... Also, I still want you tho"
Tbf liaden doesn't actually do anything she's just at the counter while azyrrans stalking her from the back saying "that ass is free real estate". I dunno, since she doesn't seem to be pursuing anyone else whatsoever, it seems like they should just restructure it into a throuple. "I love you, but I love her too, and want to be with both of you and love you both equally." Haven't played a female or futa but I assume that'd be the easiest one to show that with more inclusion in content, but male or female wise they could add in more dedicated azz PC liaden quests or interactions, group dates etc, tweak the liaden centric stuff for you both caring for her since she wasn't the one to get the sword and all but not feeling like a third wheel, just empathy not guilt trip, it's close to being that currently but there's something about it that feels icky and wrong but I'm not smart enough to single out the specific wording and reactions.

Honestly easiest thing would be to make liaden bi but that'd probably be a political minefield. Just tweak the dawnsword quest so the PC and her get isolated and grow closer, or naturally do, then it becomes all 3 love each other no matter the gender combo instead of the current system.

Heck a third alternative is to keep liaden les, but male characters can still have 3some smut scenes by not messing with liaden and just tag teaming azyrran. Boink az while az is boinking liaden similar to the Berwyn(may he rip) cait random scene, or how brienne is in threesomes. Not interested in the other person but enjoys you having a bonus.

At the end of the day all the az stuff isn't a huge deal, but it's something that really needs to be handled early because eventually brints supposed to go after his own harem, just like az was, and supposedly wsans making the PC "his favorite" but it'd be nice to just have characters on either side of the harem as "families" instead of favorite systems. A bunch of husbands and/or wives instead of side bish 1-7 basically imo. From a smut game perspective it'd come across a lot better too if you liked the person and the people in the harem so you'd lessen ntr type feelings and strengthen all the characters at the same time. Making the PC have the favorite spot just creates the opposite effect of what liaden currently is imo.

Evizzy89

Aug 1, 2021
Tbf liaden doesn't actually do anything she's just at the counter while azyrrans stalking her from the back saying "that ass is free real estate". I dunno, since she doesn't seem to be pursuing anyone else whatsoever, it seems like they should just restructure it into a throuple. "I love you, but I love her too, and want to be with both of you and love you both equally." Haven't played a female or futa but I assume that'd be the easiest one to show that with more inclusion in content, but male or female wise they could add in more dedicated azz PC liaden quests or interactions, group dates etc, tweak the liaden centric stuff for you both caring for her since she wasn't the one to get the sword and all but not feeling like a third wheel, just empathy not guilt trip, it's close to being that currently but there's something about it that feels icky and wrong but I'm not smart enough to single out the specific wording and reactions.

Honestly easiest thing would be to make liaden bi but that'd probably be a political minefield. Just tweak the dawnsword quest so the PC and her get isolated and grow closer, or naturally do, then it becomes all 3 love each other no matter the gender combo instead of the current system.

Heck a third alternative is to keep liaden les, but male characters can still have 3some smut scenes by not messing with liaden and just tag teaming azyrran. Boink az while az is boinking liaden similar to the Berwyn(may he rip) cait random scene, or how brienne is in threesomes. Not interested in the other person but enjoys you having a bonus.

At the end of the day all the az stuff isn't a huge deal, but it's something that really needs to be handled early because eventually brints supposed to go after his own harem, just like az was, and supposedly wsans making the PC "his favorite" but it'd be nice to just have characters on either side of the harem as "families" instead of favorite systems. A bunch of husbands and/or wives instead of side bish 1-7 basically imo. From a smut game perspective it'd come across a lot better too if you liked the person and the people in the harem so you'd lessen ntr type feelings and strengthen all the characters at the same time. Making the PC have the favorite spot just creates the opposite effect of what liaden currently is imo.
or the game can take its natural gameplay loop and let me beat her up and put a kid in her.
D=

Wrynn13

Apr 11, 2018

I honestly never felt like the third wheel with Lia and Azzy with my female character but my memory may be fuzzy on details and I'm waiting on valkyrie TF to get the not a lightsaber, and of course my male character just kicked them in the honey so def no problems there. I really hope they don't screw up the hive revamp cause its like the only place you can really corrupt, which of course means they will remove that instead of adding it to other places...

• Thinking Face
Reactions: undyingrevenant

G3b

Oct 15, 2021
So much insulting of how much of this game has so much to give, yet completely outright removed one of the companions just so that they have less of a burden. It's even more insulting how they didn't even edit the damn wiki (Berwyn is still a companion even though they outright axed him to the ground). Almost like they have prioritized their Original Characters and shitting on everyone who (joking or not/criticism or not) is even more than a bad look for them in the long run. But the money keeps on pouring am I right?

Jun 1, 2017
So much insulting of how much of this game has so much to give, yet completely outright removed one of the companions just so that they have less of a burden. It's even more insulting how they didn't even edit the damn wiki (Berwyn is still a companion even though they outright axed him to the ground). Almost like they have prioritized their Original Characters and shitting on everyone who (joking or not/criticism or not) is even more than a bad look for them in the long run. But the money keeps on pouring am I right?
Nobody should use the wiki, at all, better off just asking others. They've got like one volunteer in charge of the whole thing, forget Berwyn dude they haven't even added the barbers in hawkethorne existing yet. I think theyve successfully got up to around gweyrs final quest (update wise). It's handy solving the dumb orb color quests easy and the gibberish door in the underwater temple but that's about it.

Dec 26, 2017
Ok I've been playing this game for the longest time and my curiosity has reached a point where i just gotta ask. Why are there nude Pics for characters who don't have a sex scenes or the transformations available yet? I ain't complaining i just wanna know. I mean i exhausted every dialogue for Astraea and all i got was a "I'll let you pet my trouser snake when you reach my city in, optimistically, 2-3years; but there it is in the 'Fulls' folder. Women like Calise get a Futa pic but I can't hand over a blue egg in-game. Anyone got an answer or did i just not get to see cuz i always play as a Trap Catboy with foot long dong?

MoneyMan181

Sep 6, 2019
Honestly easiest thing would be to make liaden bi but that'd probably be a political minefield.
The only reason I can even think that she isn't bi is just to make the PC feel weird about the LiadenxAzzy thing. Like even in a situation where Azzy doesn't just ignore the champ, it would still be very weird to try and have harmony because 2/3 people can't even sex each other. There is objectively 0 reason she should be a lesbian instead of bi. It doesn't add to her character even slightly, she's a very minor character in the first place, and it can only bring down the content she has with Azzy. I'm almost positive it's just a case of the writer wanting to see the two characters having sex without giving a fuck about the player. Then again, a lot of content doesn't care about the player so it's not exactly out of place.
Ok I've been playing this game for the longest time and my curiosity has reached a point where i just gotta ask. Why are there nude Pics for characters who don't have a sex scenes or the transformations available yet? I ain't complaining i just wanna know. I mean i exhausted every dialogue for Astraea and all i got was a "I'll let you pet my trouser snake when you reach my city in, optimistically, 2-3years; but there it is in the 'Fulls' folder. Women like Calise get a Futa pic but I can't hand over a blue egg in-game. Anyone got an answer or did i just not get to see cuz i always play as a Trap Catboy with foot long dong?
Lemme answer your question with another question: If the artwork is already made, why wouldn't they just put it in the files earlier rather than later? It makes 0 difference to the player and just saves them time later.

Dec 26, 2017
The only reason I can even think that she isn't bi is just to make the PC feel weird about the LiadenxAzzy thing. Like even in a situation where Azzy doesn't just ignore the champ, it would still be very weird to try and have harmony because 2/3 people can't even sex each other. There is objectively 0 reason she should be a lesbian instead of bi. It doesn't add to her character even slightly, she's a very minor character in the first place, and it can only bring down the content she has with Azzy. I'm almost positive it's just a case of the writer wanting to see the two characters having sex without giving a fuck about the player. Then again, a lot of content doesn't care about the player so it's not exactly out of place.

Lemme answer your question with another question: If the artwork is already made, why wouldn't they just put it in the files earlier rather than later? It makes 0 difference to the player and just saves them time later.
That is my question in a different form, again just curiosity, but why? Yes i know it is a time saver; but They already made the pic and then leave the scene on the burner for a long time. I mean NPCs like Lumia only show up at winter city and you don't even get dialogue with her or a mention afterword.

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Ah, this is why I love playing CoC 1 and not this piece of shit game because the modders actually respect the players who play it instead of just them writing whatever the fuck they want with the player as a fucking extra when they're supposed to be something bigger than the others.

Man, Who knew playing as a serial killer for mostly demons is going to be so fun.
I don't think this kind of thing will ever happen in CoC 2 since the dev team's made of pussies which is kind of ironic 'coz that's something they'll never have in real life.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

fetishgirl

Jan 13, 2019
Just been playing TiTs again and while I prefer CoC II to TiTs overall. I think one thing that TiTs and CoC get right is the crew/companions in ship/camp. This is in relation to the Berwyn situation how they were removed as a companion. In both CoC and TiTs you have a lot of non-combat party members that follow you around wherever you go and having loyal crew members is a cool power play that makes you feel like you are making progress in both the plot and in romance.

I think it would have been cool to have something like a mobile base where instead of the tower being Berwyn/Wynne's schtick where they are aloof and seperate from us it could have been a cool replacement for the camp. Where all the NPCs who are close to us can join us at the tower rather than us having to travel to either the inn or the wayfort.

So we get something similar to the camp/Space ship of CoC/TiTs. Could have Gwyn run leave the inn to run the nursery in the tower have someone set up an alchemy lab get Ragnild to be our blacksmith have the 2 orc priestesses set up a shrine and all kinds of excuses to have each major waifu and husbando be close to us at all times. It would make an interesting contrast to Kass who has set up a tower herself. Also with Berwyn/Wynne at the head of the tower he/she could have a consistent non-combat role that didn't make it feel like we lost something really important when we finished their quest line.

I know its not a perfect replacement but I thought the idea of a mobile base comprised of an anti-Kass force with all your close lovers and other important characters together would be badass and it would still make Berwyn/Wynne really plot relevant still.
Also just a reminder in TiTs you can have this many crew members as shown by the wiki here

Anyone else after playing TiTs/CoC feel this is a major element missing in this game when compared to those 2?

Wrynn13

Apr 11, 2018
Just been playing TiTs again and while I prefer CoC II to TiTs overall. I think one thing that TiTs and CoC get right is the crew/companions in ship/camp. This is in relation to the Berwyn situation how they were removed as a companion. In both CoC and TiTs you have a lot of non-combat party members that follow you around wherever you go and having loyal crew members is a cool power play that makes you feel like you are making progress in both the plot and in romance.

I think it would have been cool to have something like a mobile base where instead of the tower being Berwyn/Wynne's schtick where they are aloof and seperate from us it could have been a cool replacement for the camp. Where all the NPCs who are close to us can join us at the tower rather than us having to travel to either the inn or the wayfort.

So we get something similar to the camp/Space ship of CoC/TiTs. Could have Gwyn run leave the inn to run the nursery in the tower have someone set up an alchemy lab get Ragnild to be our blacksmith have the 2 orc priestesses set up a shrine and all kinds of excuses to have each major waifu and husbando be close to us at all times. It would make an interesting contrast to Kass who has set up a tower herself. Also with Berwyn/Wynne at the head of the tower he/she could have a consistent non-combat role that didn't make it feel like we lost something really important when we finished their quest line.

I know its not a perfect replacement but I thought the idea of a mobile base comprised of an anti-Kass force with all your close lovers and other important characters together would be badass and it would still make Berwyn/Wynne really plot relevant still.
Also just a reminder in TiTs you can have this many crew members as shown by the wiki here

Anyone else after playing TiTs/CoC feel this is a major element missing in this game when compared to those 2?
Just not having companions would have been a huge improvement. Game would have to have been balanced for solo combat, and felt less like the player was in the backseat. And not having content gated behind having a certain companion. But that's too much of a power fantasy...

Jötunn123

Aug 2, 2022
I sort of like the idea of fighting with your companions (similar to when I played A dance with rogues and the good version of Demonheart (both are neverwinter nights modules)) But I also think that the combat really isn't fun. Sort of like what happens in TITS, there's no reason for you to not either powerlevel or cheat your stats since not only will they affect combat but also certain dialogues.

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
I sort of like the idea of fighting with your companions (similar to when I played A dance with rogues and the good version of Demonheart (both are neverwinter nights modules)) But I also think that the combat really isn't fun. Sort of like what happens in TITS, there's no reason for you to not either powerlevel or cheat your stats since not only will they affect combat but also certain dialogues.
I'm fine with fighting with companions but forcing me to take them since you can never be solo in this game is just a huge turn off for me.

If there's a legit way to actually solo this no matter how many consumables I use then it'd be fine by me, I enjoy hard challenges but bad design =/= a challenging difficulty.

2.90 star(s) 107 Votes