Apr 5, 2021
there is a better option...
View attachment 2007097
Promises promises, I won't hold my breath when it comes to this game. Look how much stuff they've abandoned at this point, Gnoll spellblade? Forgotten. Fem-paladin with a dick? Cured and forgotten. Lilfur wanting to be a real girl/boy moved south to be your waifu/boytoy? Stuck in the inn with no portrait. Behemoth? Still insane. Both driders? No plot resolution, forgotten. Jotun chieften that gets refrenced? Never seen, no more beyond the wall content coming. Random Dragontaur that needed tea? Same as before, also who what why, don't tease me with sexable dragons gods damn it!
You get the point. I may just be extra salty right now after three days of replaying everything so it's all a bit fresh.

Ssato243

Feb 2, 2021
Promises promises, I won't hold my breath when it comes to this game. Look how much stuff they've abandoned at this point, Gnoll spellblade? Forgotten. Fem-paladin with a dick? Cured and forgotten. Lilfur wanting to be a real girl/boy moved south to be your waifu/boytoy? Stuck in the inn with no portrait. Behemoth? Still insane. Both driders? No plot resolution, forgotten. Jotun chieften that gets refrenced? Never seen, no more beyond the wall content coming. Random Dragontaur that needed tea? Same as before, also who what why, don't tease me with sexable dragons gods damn it!
You get the point. I may just be extra salty right now after three days of replaying everything so it's all a bit fresh.
don't forget the baroness in the older the promise we can romance her

Lord Kentus

Jan 4, 2021
Manticore waifu

:(

Jun 1, 2017
uhhh the Behemoth is a finished character, not abandoned and I don't remember wsan saying that the Behemoth could be cured...
That there's the problem though. Hes considered complete but it's a awful waste. The only point in saving him as said by the devs is solely to boink him. He shows limited signs of intelligence in the alraune area, it'd be nice to restore him to at least hulk speech. I mean sure it's unreasonable to expect a kinda minor character to get content to that degree but I dunno, I'd love to have the option to make him into a guard for the fort or something like that. Of course they'd turn him into a walking ntr conduit but I'd love a dumb but lovable brute that's not randomly locked into the alraune area. His new name shall be Pete.

Kallisto

Jun 6, 2019
Also, again I am not doing Kitsune stuff or what little corruption there is, but I doubt Cait would be involved in TOBS writing.
She actually has a lot to say about Miko and Mai (I really think tobs was just making fun of the character here), she's jealous that Miko and Mai are both doing the "sexy temple harlot thing" and criticizes how unsubtle they are in their...sexiness I guess. But, I believe that was when I was testing out having Cait in the party for once, so it's not random or unprompted.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Link_Xp4444

Jan 6, 2018
Speaking of the baroness of Hawkethorne, there is something about her that I'm curious about. Is she a vampire, or a succubus, or some kind of vampire/succubus hybrid?

It's just, I remember that if you go to sleep in your room with high lust you have a chance to have a "dream" where said baroness suddenly appears in your room to feed on you, but it doesn't really seem like a dream and is rather creepy. Although it's not as creepy as the dream you get of the witch in the forest if you pick up her clothing set in said forest.

Jun 1, 2017
Speaking of the baroness of Hawkethorne, there is something about her that I'm curious about. Is she a vampire, or a succubus, or some kind of vampire/succubus hybrid?

It's just, I remember that if you go to sleep in your room with high lust you have a chance to have a "dream" where said baroness suddenly appears in your room to feed on you, but it doesn't really seem like a dream and is rather creepy. Although it's not as creepy as the dream you get of the witch in the forest if you pick up her clothing set in said forest.
That one's weird AF. See, theyve said they can't make her a vampire because vampire = undead = necrophilia = Patreon rule problems, so basically she's succubus with all the traits of a vampire. Go figure, although originally you were supposed to have made her castle something like what the wayfort is now, which would explain why all text talks about how poor condition it's in.

She was also supposed to have got an expansion many moons ago, but I guess alongside them deciding "eh, wayforts good enough people love it" they decided to just abandon her. They also said Patreon was why they can't do any incest, but brienneXFamily is awfullll close, and evergreen is sussy af with that, so I guess they're exploiting loopholes intentionally or not. For all the talk of how powerful komari, evergreen and her are, I'd figure they'dve added more stuff for them by now. Evergreens setup to be like flemeth from dragon age, but currently she's just a smut dispenser, komari says many interesting variations of "please kill me I want to die" (with no smut MR TOBS) and Ms not-vampire is... Somewhere.

I always thought evergreend be a pretty big player and you could choose to marry her evil fine ass and do evil shit but who tf knows anymore.

Edit: I just remembered the harem ghost smut scene. That'd be necrophilia, right? Is that a loophole?

Wrynn13

Apr 11, 2018
The game already straight up has incest in it, the queen of the hive is the mother of all the drones and wasps including Azzy. You can have a threesome with Azzy and her mother the queen when you beat the hive or straight up start a incest orgy, so egg offspring don't count somehow? Or is it just insects? Hell if Patreon ever actually took a good deep look at the game they'd be done just for the temple groomers let alone banging ghosts or hornet/cow family fun.

Jötunn123

Aug 2, 2022
The game already straight up has incest in it, the queen of the hive is the mother of all the drones and wasps including Azzy. You can have a threesome with Azzy and her mother the queen when you beat the hive or straight up start a incest orgy, so egg offspring don't count somehow? Or is it just insects? Hell if Patreon ever actually took a good deep look at the game they'd be done just for the temple groomers let alone banging ghosts or hornet/cow family fun.
That's not the type of incest that is banned. It's not bad incest if it's in a threeway.

Joking aside, they are mostly against Parental Incest or something with penetration.

Also I guess since that Ghosts don't actually have bodies, so It's an accepted loophole really.

Apr 5, 2021
Oh yeah, I remember that now. Do you know if it triggers if you don't take Cait with you?
I've had to run through the den to throw the amulet in Keros's face so I know it doesn't happen if she isn't recruited. So yeah, that's one more set of unique Cait interractions, and I guess it's likely a rare TOBS written one too.

And on the Behemoth thing, if that's all they intend to do with the character then I'm not revising my opinion on him being abandoned. You can't just call your stub of content complete. If he was a one off fight that you never see again, but you capture (or kill) him, give him to the Alruane if she's alive, and get to ask questions about if he's improving. It's screaming unfinished content.

Last edited:

LandBeach

Jun 3, 2019
She actually has a lot to say about Miko and Mai (I really think tobs was just making fun of the character here), she's jealous that Miko and Mai are both doing the "sexy temple harlot thing" and criticizes how unsubtle they are in their...sexiness I guess. But, I believe that was when I was testing out having Cait in the party for once, so it's not random or unprompted.

Cait is not my kitten plz tobs, I am not a discord moderator

Quintilus

Engaged Member
Aug 8, 2020

Remind me, what happens in her scene?
In forest witch its, IIRC, she milks you dry.

2.90 star(s) 107 Votes