Basty96

May 4, 2017
Ah, this is why I love playing CoC 1 and not this piece of shit game because the modders actually respect the players who play it instead of just them writing whatever the fuck they want with the player as a fucking extra when they're supposed to be something bigger than the others.

Man, Who knew playing as a serial killer for only demons is going to be so fun.
I don't think this kind of thing will ever happen in CoC 2 since the dev team's made of pussies which is kind of ironic 'coz that's something they'll never have in real life.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
aight just casually killing Moth girl who isn't corrupted (also killing her prevents you from killing an even greater demon than most others you encounter) i also really fucking hope you're not going to kill Dullahan grill otherwise start digging cause i'll come to bury you

Last edited:

Basty96

May 4, 2017
She's insane, by she I mean meh character.
But hey, seeing their death line gives you a hint that they're not that bad of a person and that is great writing for me.
Giving us the idea to remove characters by other means than talking is always a huge plus for me.
to each their own it's also pretty obvious why she's insane and you can reign it in

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
to each their own it's also pretty obvious why she's insane and you can reign it in
Hey, that character would fit so well in CoC 2 especially since she's a prude who has a grand crusade of killing everything that ain't "natural" in her eyes.

And CoC 2 is so fucking perfect.
I won't even hesitate to kill Etheryn in her first encounter by telling Cait and Brint to fuck off somewhere or fuck in a bush then finish the deed, blame the demons for her death and saying I failed to save her in time.

The perfect crime~~~

silentangel

Jan 2, 2019
But hey, seeing their death line gives you a hint that they're not that bad of a person and that is great writing for me.
Giving us the idea to remove characters by other means than talking is always a huge plus for me.
You can have a child with her thats basically kinu but good.

Basty96

May 4, 2017
*Regretting_decisions.exe plays*

A'ight, time to make a male chara and maybe the cactus guy from CoC 2 will be isekai'd in CoC 1 and have a happy ending for once.
the daughter also isn't Incest Bait (as long as a certain option is halfway on or completely on)

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
the daughter also isn't Incest Bait (as long as a certain option is halfway on or completely on)
Hol' up, I never said anything about the guy having a family circle. :KEK:
That guy character just wants to have a happy fam, that's all.

Apr 5, 2021
The cat-hunt continues.

First and only side note, promise to try keep today's post brief after yesterdays. Wanted to take a moment to just do the orc content and enjoy it. So most of Hretha is written by Savin (so say the credits) but her appearance in Rag’s content is by TOBS, and it shows, 4 straight pages of just reading, and a complete flip in personality with Hretha suddenly being wistful and poetically motherly… in other words she’s a less racist Kiyoko.

So disappointing catch today, still not talked to her or recruited her:

Alright, so it seems at this point in the game writing, Cait scenes have dried up. I do still have Khor Minos to do, so maybe they snuck one more in there, but it looks like they stopped referencing her and using her as a problem solving device by Winter City. Maybe Savin lost interest in her, maybe they realized people were sick of her. Either way, I’ve only had one, understandable, Cait reference today. All that’s left is Khor Minos content.
Also, again I am not doing Kitsune stuff or what little corruption there is, but I doubt Cait would be involved in TOBS writing. At this point there are three quests I can never do/complete: Cat Call, Divine Pussy and Atani's marriage (which is not listed as a quest but functions as one).
Main take away, Cait gets referenced a lot more than other companions in early content, even if you don't recruit her, and she used to be used as a puzzle solver which other companions don't (saving in Winter Wolf where Quin can solve everything on the ship). She also gets more scenes where you can invite her into someone elses sex (four without recruiting her), and she's in competition with Brienne for interjecting herself, but Brienne you have to go out of your way to get. She and Brienne are also tied for the most quests of a companion (Brienne technically has Brint's Madcow quest where he transforms), at two quests specifically for her. Forgot that Quinn is now also tied at two thanks to his new set being considered a quest. So I guess we should consider two quests the norm for companions they give a shit about now?
If I find anything in Khor Minos I'll post it.
I suffer, for science.

Last edited:

Basty96

May 4, 2017
The cat-hunt continues.

First and only side note, promise to try keep today's post brief after yesterdays. Wanted to take a moment to just do the orc content and enjoy it. So most of Hretha is written by Savin (so say the credits) but her appearance in Rag’s content is by TOBS, and it shows, 4 straight pages of just reading, and a complete flip in personality with Hretha suddenly being wistful and poetically motherly… in other words she’s a less racist Kiyoko.

Alright, so it seems at this point in the game writing, Cait scenes have dried up. I do still have Khor Minos to do, so maybe they snuck one more in there, but it looks like they stopped referencing her and using her as a problem solving device by Winter City. Maybe Savin lost interest in her, maybe they realized people were sick of her. Either way, I’ve only had one, understandable, Cait reference today. All that’s left is Khor Minos content.
Also, again I am not doing Kitsune stuff or what little corruption there is, but I doubt Cait would be involved in TOBS writing. At this point there are three quests I can never do/complete: Cat Call, Divine Pussy and Atani's marriage (which is not listed as a quest but functions as one).
Main take away, Cait gets referenced a lot more than other companions in early content, even if you don't recruit her, and she used to be used as a puzzle solver which other companions don't (saving in Winter Wolf where Quin can solve everything on the ship). She also gets more scenes where you can invite her into someone elses sex (four without recruiting her), and she's in competition with Brienne for interjecting herself, but Brienne you have to go out of your way to get. She and Brienne are also tied for the most quests of a companion (Brienne technically has Brint's Madcow quest where he transforms), at two quests specifically for her. Forgot that Quinn is now also tied at two thanks to his new set being considered a quest. So I guess we should consider two quests the norm for companions they give a shit about now?
I suffer, for science.
thank you for your suffering for science i appreciate it

RenH

Nov 5, 2020
True. But moth waifu has some of the better written wholesome content though that's to be expected: it's unofficial content.
Also:
1661551906560.png

Apr 5, 2021
Don't listen to them noble Cactus, follow your dreams, murder all the demonic thots. Who cares if they're corrupt or not, your heart cannot be wrong!

Also... isn't it neat that the original and the mod team have that option to kill them? Like CoC2 only has imps, the Alruane and Behemoth (both abandoned content) and those random lesbian demons you can kill, and it tries to make you feel bad about all of them. Would be great to murder the kitsune bandits, the painted demon, or the corrupted lupines.
Oh also Farrah, fuck that blue bitch.

RenH

Nov 5, 2020
Don't listen to them noble Cactus, follow your dreams, murder all the demonic thots. Who cares if they're corrupt or not, your heart cannot be wrong!

Also... isn't it neat that the original and the mod team have that option to kill them? Like CoC2 only has imps, the Alruane and Behemoth (both abandoned content) and those random lesbian demons you can kill, and it tries to make you feel bad about all of them. Would be great to murder the kitsune bandits, the painted demon, or the corrupted lupines.
"Suffer not the xeno to live."
-the Champion, CoC

But yeah, it's actually neat that you can kill them since it drives the point home that these demons are not just some quirked-up sex fiends but rather real threats that are wrecking the world. Hell, you could even mount imp skulls on your home's walls as a deterrent lmao.

RenH

Nov 5, 2020
The cat-hunt continues.

I suffer, for science.
Leave it to TOBS to disregard 'canon' for any opportunity to flex his writing muscles lmao. Of course, the orc babymomma is going to be a less racist Kiyoko. If anything doesn't remotely feel like his kitsune content, he'd explode into a million starving weebs.

2.90 star(s) 107 Votes