DipYourFingersOnMyAss

Jan 13, 2019
Hear me out, We cuck Kinu.
I know, It's fucked up to say and I doubt the game would let us do something like that but it would be a nice turn of events if we could.
I say this a few pages back
let kinu and kiyoko watch while the champion mindbreaking that cocky sekiro shadows die twice wannabe till he become our foxy sex slave

Jun 1, 2017
To those who asked, yeah sorry it was kazuo, should have mentioned that, I'm a dumb dumb. Primarily a shock that nobody has done content for him whatsoever, but then suddenly a person who doesn't even have it listed is doing *something* for him, and a untitled additional person is also doing something. Kinda weird how sensitive they are though, I mean sure I've been a prick before, others have too, but tobs literally has a reputation for farming salt. He pays good money for commissions for no reason other than to piss people off. He can do whatever he wants and people go "oh you" but if anyone else fires back it's unforgivable. It comes across as them being a bunch of crybullies.

I don't even know what I'm rooting for anymore, game has issues, staff has issues, and I've had the most enjoyment playing other games and just chatting with you fine fellows

Walk Cycle

Dec 18, 2018
I don't even know what I'm rooting for anymore, game has issues, staff has issues, and I've had the most enjoyment playing other games and just chatting with you fine fellows
You ever heard about the thing people say about witnessing a car crash? "You know it's a horrible event, but you just freeze and can't look away".

MoneyMan181

Sep 6, 2019
To those who asked, yeah sorry it was kazuo, should have mentioned that, I'm a dumb dumb. Primarily a shock that nobody has done content for him whatsoever, but then suddenly a person who doesn't even have it listed is doing *something* for him, and a untitled additional person is also doing something. Kinda weird how sensitive they are though, I mean sure I've been a prick before, others have too, but tobs literally has a reputation for farming salt. He pays good money for commissions for no reason other than to piss people off. He can do whatever he wants and people go "oh you" but if anyone else fires back it's unforgivable. It comes across as them being a bunch of crybullies.

It's OK man, we've all been there. We've got donuts and cookies over there, water machine's on the left. Personally I get through it by over-analyzing the game and what it could've been. We'll find your coping method soon enough, trust me.

Reactions: undyingrevenant
Jan 18, 2018
Mega: /
Pixeldrain: /
0.5.14 Patch Notes:
  • The Wayfort’s vault now actually functions as a vault! After claiming the fort, you can access your storage there and, if you have either Daliza and her rangers at the fort and/or the Temple of Mallach built, start receiving income every 10th day (day 10, 20, 30, etc.).
  • You can now purchase furnishing for your fort via Gianna (once the fort’s upgraded) or Farah and, once the fort’s fully updated, Gianna will start showing up there as well. You can change your furnishings from the vault tile.
  • Orlaith has a new pair of sex scenes, delivering on her promise of forced blowjobs.

Last edited:

Noone202

Jan 18, 2020
Mega: Windows / Android
Pixeldrain: Windows / Android
0.5.14 Patch Notes:
  • The Wayfort’s vault now actually functions as a vault! After claiming the fort, you can access your storage there and, if you have either Daliza and her rangers at the fort and/or the Temple of Mallach built, start receiving income every 10th day (day 10, 20, 30, etc.).
  • You can now purchase furnishing for your fort via Gianna (once the fort’s upgraded) or Farah and, once the fort’s fully updated, Gianna will start showing up there as well. You can change your furnishings from the vault tile.
  • Orlaith has a new pair of sex scenes, delivering on her promise of forced blowjobs.
One update without Tobs... Wonder if this time we can get to 5

Reactions: Amaranthe

LandBeach

Jun 3, 2019
Once again, my man! A silent/shy hunk and a tsundere pretty boy twink are fucking A grade potential when it comes to boys.
So it is sad that they are reserved for Kinu.
And you know, people here talk about getting cucked by Cait, Brint Quin or what have you. And here I am, getting cock blocked by my very own/potential daughteru.

Also, I just read that Kazuo is 5.4ft tall nerd. Imagine...
I don't know about the cock block part but I think it'd be neat and funny if you could cuck kinu

Reactions: Wrynn13

Basty96

May 4, 2017
Mega: Windows / Android
Pixeldrain: Windows / Android
0.5.14 Patch Notes:
oh look this update is worthless

Bootyman

Apr 7, 2018

Very funny to see him getting super defensive about a character that nobody has done anything with in years who suddenly has incoming content from someone else when a person expresses interest in writing him. Maybe TOBs is worried about someone making Kazuo the opposite of a xenophobic shitstain since that ruins his vision for the kitsune.

SoulsSurvivor

Oct 27, 2018
Incredibly worthless update. Hell I even like Orlaith, but this is not the update where we get to dominate her.

I just don't get it. What's up with the shit-ass updates despite a dozen writers working on the clock and a "professional programmer" working it in.
A project can have all the talent in the world working on it but if the talent doesn't give a shit it'll just be garbage. Now imagine what happens when there is no talent but still apathy, also that professional programmer? I got money on them having like 2 years in some industry that involves minimal programming.

Skandranon

Nov 28, 2016
Well this was unexpected. But heck yeah, Orlaith content.

Iirc these scenes were actually supposed to be part of Orlaiths original content, as the text kinda refers to them happening but they never actually do.

I'm glad Wsan found the time to throw a bone to fans of his non-KM stuff again, just like he did with Evelyn. Still just makes me anxiously await the day he can turn his full attention to them and work on the big updates.

Also, apparently Doireann is also getting something pretty soon.

Also Wsan:

i have a list of chars ill be adding tidbit scenes to over the next few months and yonzan is in there

Last edited:

SoulsSurvivor

Oct 27, 2018
You mean Gedan??
Ehhhh, man using javascript for, how much, three years??, but still didnt figured out about impact on performance due to manipulations with a looooooooong strings.
I didn't know who the programmer was, I just had a guess they didn't actually have a job like software engineer. Sounds like I might be right, imagine working with something for 3 years and not knowing something like that.

Wrynn13

Apr 11, 2018
To be fair to Gedan Savin does throw bullshite hoops in his way trying to make the code unmodable that makes his job way harder than it needs to be. I'd also be willing to bet the "to be coded" pile is way smaller than reported and the "to be reviewed" pile way larger cause Savin can't be bothered to work but he'll blame someone else every time.

2.90 star(s) 107 Votes