MoneyMan181

Sep 6, 2019
Eh, to each their own. I lost interest in that one because it got too drawn into the dynamic, less about actual sex and more about him becoming a fetishised version of her son. Not to say I think they're a bad writer, really enjoyed their "Slave Girl" story, but it's also not one I'd revisit for the erotic content because similarly it was more about the character dynamics than the sex.

The other issue is how much time to devote to characters, especially those like Evergreen who are mostly filling a side role. To take your own example "Son for Hire" is currently a little over 158k words and still going, most people (writers and readers) are probably not willing to go through all that for every character even though it would lead to much better characters overall.
I'm not asking for quite that depth or exactly that character to be in the game. I just want something, anything, to sink my teeth into besides sex scenes. It doesn't have to be the basis of the character or anything, just something to make the character enjoyable besides the sex scenes. I mostly brought up that story in particular because it manages that, it has enough sexy times to keep me interested, and they fill a very similar niche.
I guess it mostly comes down to what you're looking for, I wouldn't object to more depth but at the same time I've got other sources for that who have more creative control over the stories they want to tell.
I mean Evergreen is a Savin character, guy can do literally whatever the hell he wants the woman or any of the other characters. I've also got other sources I can go to for just pure smut if I want that. But this game actually somewhat tries to do something with itself judging from the codex entries and having a small amount of world-building outside that. That and I think a lot of characters here have potential to be great if the devs focused on the right things. Brienne exploring her newfound femininity, Brint meeting his family again, Cait being in way over her head considering how privileged she grew up, getting gradually closer to Arona and breaking down her forced worldview of everybody being a dom or sub in relationships, etc. Those are all just shit I thought of on the spot I think have the potential to be interesting while tying into their characters. They wouldn't have to dedicate a ton of time to these things(except maybe the arona thing) if they didn't want to, but at least it would be something over the nothing we currently have.

it took over 20 minutes of having to repeatedly attempt to cordially ask on the discord through zoomer tier shit posting for this

View attachment 2041805
View attachment 2041806
View attachment 2041807

i am moderately unhappy and will refrain from voicing my opinions on this matter, besides noting the ""privilege"" of writing for abandonware for free.
He can't even say no in a remotely polite or considerate way and thinks he's bestowing some great "privilege" to write his character for him. And if he doesn't trust you, he can just ask what your plans for the character are and ask for a small snippet of what you'd write for him. What a joke :KEK:
waltuh.gif

Sep 21, 2019
it took over 20 minutes of having to repeatedly attempt to cordially ask on the discord through zoomer tier shit posting for this

View attachment 2041805
View attachment 2041806
View attachment 2041807

i am moderately unhappy and will refrain from voicing my opinions on this matter, besides noting the ""privilege"" of writing for abandonware for free.
who were you trying to write for?
Plus It feels almost ironic seeing that from TOBS considering he wrote that one Brienne scene without wsan's permission :HideThePain:

Last edited:

M0nte

Oct 4, 2020

Walk Cycle

Dec 18, 2018
Look, I like people giving shit to Savin and Co. as much as the next guy. But unless you have a decent portfolio of scenes you wrote that attracted some positive attention in the community, I don't think any author would even entertain your suggestion past the cliffnotes version of you scene(s). If you approached Tobs as a community writer with a good track record he will.... still won't let you write one of his precious characters because it's fucking Tobs and he's a possessive prick.

Which brings me the question, who was the character you suggested to write? And what kind of scene is it?

throbzombie

Oct 15, 2020
Whoa, I just noticed that the score is down to 3.5 stars. I've been out of the loop for a while; did something happen in the last six months?

Well, I downloaded the latest release and the writing doesn't seem to have improved any. Sandra and Caera's scenes seem particularly seem sloppily and lazily done to me.

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Whoa, I just noticed that the score is down to 3.5 stars. I've been out of the loop for a while; did something happen in the last six months?

Well, I downloaded the latest release and the writing doesn't seem to have improved any. Sandra and Caera's scenes seem particularly seem sloppily and lazily done to me.
You've 948 pages to catch up on brudder. :KEK:

Aug 29, 2017

berry getting removed as a companion probably didn't help

Reactions: ModraHD

Skandranon

Nov 28, 2016
Look, I like people giving shit to Savin and Co. as much as the next guy. But unless you have a decent portfolio of scenes you wrote that attracted some positive attention in the community, I don't think any author would even entertain your suggestion past the cliffnotes version of you scene(s). If you approached Tobs as a community writer with a good track record he will.... still won't let you write one of his precious characters because it's fucking Tobs and he's a possessive prick.
Eh, this specific character (Kazuo) already has Kurb writing something for them. And apparently a second person, but idk who that is.

M0nte

Oct 4, 2020
I'm more of a Hitoshi fucker but I like your energy!
Once again, my man! A silent/shy hunk and a tsundere pretty boy twink are fucking A grade potential when it comes to boys.
So it is sad that they are reserved for Kinu.
And you know, people here talk about getting cucked by Cait, Brint Quin or what have you. And here I am, getting cock blocked by my very own/potential daughteru.

Also, I just read that Kazuo is 5.4ft tall nerd. Imagine...

Sep 21, 2019
Once again, my man! A silent/shy hunk and a tsundere pretty boy twink are fucking A grade potential when it comes to boys.
So it is sad that they are reserved for Kinu.
And you know, people here talk about getting cucked by Cait, Brint Quin or what have you. And here I am, getting cock blocked by my very own/potential daughteru.

Also, I just read that Kazuo is 5.4ft tall nerd. Imagine...
Hear me out, We cuck Kinu.
I know, It's fucked up to say and I doubt the game would let us do something like that but it would be a nice turn of events if we could.

2.90 star(s) 107 Votes