Skandranon

Nov 28, 2016
To be fair to Gedan Savin does throw bullshite hoops in his way trying to make the code unmodable that makes his job way harder than it needs to be. I'd also be willing to bet the "to be coded" pile is way smaller than reported and the "to be reviewed" pile way larger cause Savin can't be bothered to work but he'll blame someone else every time.
You don't really have to bet, they've said that before, on several occasions.

Coding isn't the roadblock, reviewing is.

Alypia:

the bottleneck is usually reviewing, rather than RTC, although there are a few exceptions (usually for large content drops)

if your content is in RTC and isn't ungodly big, it generally doesn't take that long to get coded

Quintilus

Engaged Member
Aug 8, 2020
To be fair to Gedan Savin does throw bullshite hoops in his way trying to make the code unmodable that makes his job way harder than it needs to be.
Imposibru.
Thats javascript, not compiled into webassembly thing. And even if it will be an wasm its possible to revert it, and 'native' javascript, back to 'normal' state using automated tools and modify code to unfuck game from its fucked state, at least on technical level. Like, here in thread someone posted a video with a doom 1 launched inside of a game window.
Nobody just bothers to do it because game is bad, so technically savin achieved his goal to make game unmoddable.

Wrynn13

Apr 11, 2018
Imposibru.
Thats javascript, not compiled into webassembly thing. And even if it will be an wasm its possible to revert it, and 'native' javascript, back to 'normal' state using automated tools and modify code to unfuck game from its fucked state, at least on technical level. Like, here in thread someone posted a video with a doom 1 launched inside of a game window.
Nobody just bothers to do it because game is bad, so technically savin achieved his goal to make game unmoddable.
I didn't say the roadblocks worked, only that Savin insists on them because reasons making Gedan's job harder.

Christian Simon

Sep 14, 2022
Hello, I am new here and considering writing content for the game, I'm unsure if it will pass, but was curious about what people wanted from a male character in the den? Platonic or otherwise. I would like to turn someone, maybe Kazuo into someone that starts off harsh but has a early catalyst that makes him want or need the player character as either a platonic best friend or lover, to reduce feelings of being unwanted in the den. If it does not pass I'll share it here regardless, it's a passion project. Thank you for your time and input if you have any to share. :)

Tau_Iota

Aug 22, 2018
Hello, I am new here and considering writing content for the game, I'm unsure if it will pass, but was curious about what people wanted from a male character in the den? Platonic or otherwise. I would like to turn someone, maybe Kazuo into someone that starts off harsh but has a early catalyst that makes him want or need the player character as either a platonic best friend or lover, to reduce feelings of being unwanted in the den. If it does not pass I'll share it here regardless, it's a passion project. Thank you for your time and input if you have any to share. :)
If you want to write a male character, please not in the den. Some of us despise the den and leave Kiyoko in the vault, never to be saved, where she belongs

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
If you want to write a male character, please not in the den. Some of us despise the den and leave Kiyoko in the vault, never to be saved, where she belongs
You know, if he can write a GOOD shitsune, there might be a chance- <wheeze>
Yeah, fuck 'em, write anywhere as long as it ain't in that shithole.

• Haha
Reactions: SoulsSurvivor

Christian Simon

Sep 14, 2022
You know, if he can write a GOOD shitsune, there might be a chance- <wheeze>
Yeah, fuck 'em, write anywhere as long as it ain't in that shithole.
What would you like to see in a good one, my friend? Doesn't have to be very specific, platonic or sexual stuff, emotional triggers etc

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
What would you like to see in a good one, my friend? Doesn't have to be very specific, platonic or sexual stuff, emotional triggers etc
Something that isn't meant to be a salt mine, I'm fine with anything.
Hell, you can make him like our good ol' Mino bro, nothing like Quint and that should be good enough for me. :KEK:

Aka a normal person...

Tau_Iota

Aug 22, 2018
Something that isn't meant to be a salt mine, I'm fine with anything.
Hell, you can make him like our good ol' Mino bro, nothing like Quint and that should be good enough for me. :KEK:

Aka a normal person...
New Character Concept:
Name: Mannfred Humington
Species: Human
Archetype: Friendly Neighbor
Feats: Excellent BBQ skills, lets you borrow his lawnmower
Kinks: Whatever you're into, he's just happy to be along for the ride
Relations with other characters: None, while he understands a hero like you might need to relieve yourself out on the road, he's more than happy to wait for you

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
New Character Concept:
Relations with other characters: None, while he understands a hero like you might need to relieve yourself out on the road, he's more than happy to wait for you
Already better than most of the cast in this fking game.
Finally, not a character who exists to get pumped and dumped.

• Haha
Reactions: Tau_Iota

Tau_Iota

Aug 22, 2018
Already better than most of the cast in this fking game.
Finally, not a character who exists to get pumped and dumped.
He's inspired by Tim Allen's next-door neighbor from Home Improvement. Just wants to be a helpful neighbor first and foremost. You meet him after having sex with any of your companions, he's trying to sleep and you/your sexfriend is being way too loud. He heads into the Inn and is told by Garth that you're the Champion looking to save the realm from demons, and while understanding, is still frustrated that you're making so much noise. You meet him the next day, as he's waiting for you downstairs. After explaining to him how perilous it is, he decides that maybe he was a bit too harsh on being upset about how loud your sex is. He invites you over to enjoy some good food from time to time (which could give you a passive buff for eating well) and after getting to know you he makes his move. He's not overly forward, but also not timid about it. He makes it known that if relieving yourself is important to your quest, then he'd be happy to help. Plus, it helps that you're quite attractive.

There could even be a corruption route, where he could become more dominant and demanding of you or submissive to you and bring you food any time you rest in the Frosthound. You could also go full corruption and leave him oblivious, and let him think you still have the realm's best interests at heart. Aside from flavor text hinting that he's getting worried about you, of course.

Wrynn13

Apr 11, 2018
New Character Concept:
Excellent BBQ skills you say? Well I'm sold.

• Haha
Reactions: Tau_Iota

M0nte

Oct 4, 2020
Well, If you allow me to indulge myself-
Personally, I would like to have another virgin guy, like Yon or June, but this time in a more confident dirrection. A guy that could have gotten anyone he would have wanted but never decided to settle down cause no one is up to his taste. Until he gets absoulutely smitten by the champion.

A supposed playboy/pretty boy (maybe a catoboy). Built like Quin or Elyon. Willing to be a top/bottom. Loves when champion takes the lead. There.

Last edited:

Tau_Iota

Aug 22, 2018
Well, If you allow me to indulge myself-
Personally, I would like to have another virgin guy, like Yon or June, but this time in a more confident dirrection. A guy that could have gotten anyone he would have wanted but never decided to settle down cause no one us up to his taste. Until he gets absoulutely smitten by the champion.

A supposed playboy/pretty boy (maybe a catoboy). Built like Quin or Elyon. Willing to be a top/bottom. Loves when champion takes the lead. There.
Sounds like Mannfred Humington could fit that bill ;) Except the catboy part, because it'd be awkward for someone named Mannfred Humington to not be a male human lmao

Quintilus

Engaged Member
Aug 8, 2020
Name: Crumar Korg
Race: Scorpion thing, with arms and poisonous tail.
Sex: sometimes male
Сharacter story: promising caravan guard. Know unique to his race 'I fucking kill you with a bare hands and paralytic venom' fighting style. Fights using two sabers. Wear light leather armor, since his carapace/skin counts as iron chainmail +5.
Overseas merchant hire him, and bunch of other guards, in 'in game version of egypt' to establish a trade route with a shithole that called a game area.
In a recent battle with local wildlife, entire caravan was destroyed except of him. He got lucky, but he lost his right arm, up to an elbow. While he was bleeding looking for a path to civilization, was catches by fox-retards and raped....several times, due to his unique appearance. They also bandaged him, but this didnt changed his opinion on them. Really hates fox-retards and thinks that they all are treacherous motherfuckers. Wishes to destroy every single fox in the world.
Get a bad personality due to that, but usually he is quite reserved and cautious.
Have no much of connections at/with home, he have nowhere to go, in addition to lack of moneys and travelers to his motherland.
Even after losing an arm he still an experienced warrior. Was hired by baroness to guard entrance to village...what it name again?? after demon(s) get loose.
Could be encountered randomly on one of village entrances.
Im out of beer so thats it.

Like subscribe comment for more DND characters.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Br9000 and Tau_Iota
2.90 star(s) 107 Votes