menatv

Dec 6, 2019
Wow an Atugia update? That was unexpected. I figured that companions that I like would never get an update anytime soon.

First update in a long time that I look forward to trying out.

Sacred_Lamb

Sep 15, 2024
It's cause for the most part CoC's character's were free to interact with and react to the other characters in the game (player included). I'm not holding these characters are some paragons of writing, they weren't. But the authors actually tried to make their characters feel like they were part of the greater world and its narratives. The player could have different types of relationships with the same characters, giving them more dimensions and nuance than standard locked in routes. And subsequent updates and mods increased the level of crossover and character interactions to even greater heights.

CoC2 and TiTS suffer badly from the authors basically sandboxing many of their characters to specific locations and situations. These games remind us that "donut steel" is not just the default name of the player character in TiTS, but the default mentality that most mediocre furry and erotica writers have when making OCs. As a result the CoC2 authors clearly shield their creations from the player and greater story in ways that are to the detriment of the story and its readers. Some of these authors have argued that it's for the sake of a more consistent and realistic characterization, but really it's because they overidentify with these characters and can't bear to see these characters acting in ways they don't like. Meanwhile CoC1 actually let the players have far more freedom in how they interacted with the characers, and it elevated their characterization because you could see how the characters acted with regards to different situations and people.

It's natural for writers to be attached to their characters. But authors who want to actually write a good story need to be able to distance themselves from their creations somewhat and look at the bigger picture. I think DnD is a great comparison to this kind of game actually when it comes to priorities in writing. People who have been lucky enough to find themselves in good DnD/ttrpg groups know that the best DMs are the ones who don't try to insert themselves into the story as much but instead do their best to craft a story for the players to have fun in. Bad DMs often act like another player who happens to have God Mode enabled, and the players just grow bored and frustrated as they realize they're fighting some neckbeard's ego the whole time. That's what CoC2 feels like, and it fucking sucks.
Ntn but facts here, it feels like they use it to gratify their own ideals n mindsets, what I hate must tho is how slavish the "fandom" of them are. Sometimes I wonder if they even think about how crap what they are playing is.

SirJahar

Feb 27, 2024
Tall. If girl, she'll have super tits. If boy/futa, giant balls now. Lyric becomes part dragon. Becomes follower, not inventory item.

Also, surprise, Atugia time in the new update.
Big boobs? I'm down for that, but I understand people are going to dislike losing their pocket hero-worship-egg-pet.
I do wish the team would give more options, not just "if you want more content with XYZ character, you HAVE TO do this TF you may or may not like."

destroyerofassholes

Oct 23, 2019
Holy shit lol even the update comments on fenoxo's site is lambasting atugia and gardeford with how boring she is. I almost feel sorry for Garde. Almost.

GokutheG

Oct 20, 2022
Holy shit lol even the update comments on fenoxo's site is lambasting atugia and gardeford with how boring she is. I almost feel sorry for Garde. Almost.
Most people are happy that she's finally getting new content. The people complaining(literally because she doesn't have a dick) are the minority it seems. Other complaints is that it's finally coming after so long.

Oct 10, 2021
She's hanging out on Gianna's Caravan tile.

Quest was pretty good. Total set up, but I like that it used characters that don't get attention. Ihzalti doing something is a miracle. The three new characters are cute little shits. Hope Garde expands on them and lets them have scenes with Atugia in the future.

The villain concept is interesting too.

Skandranon

Nov 28, 2016
Big boobs? I'm down for that, but I understand people are going to dislike losing their pocket hero-worship-egg-pet.
I do wish the team would give more options, not just "if you want more content with XYZ character, you HAVE TO do this TF you may or may not like."
But...this is another option? That's literally what's happening here.

Walk Cycle

Dec 18, 2018
She's hanging out on Gianna's Caravan tile.

Quest was pretty good. Total set up, but I like that it used characters that don't get attention. Ihzalti doing something is a miracle. The three new characters are cute little shits. Hope Garde expands on them and lets them have scenes with Atugia in the future.

The villain concept is interesting too.
Does Ihzalti have any sex scenes or is she just related to the quest?

youraccount69

Engaged Member
Donor
Dec 30, 2020
CorruptionOfChampionsII-0.7.24
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: InquisitorTobi

Anon_3.141

Feb 12, 2018
You baited me into actually checking, and its just a dude complaining she's boring cause she's not a furry or a futa.
Given most of the people who are backers of the game, it's a reasonable enough sentiment, to be fair. After all, why be a character in "CoC" if you don't have a cock?

Biostar

Aug 4, 2017
Tall. If girl, she'll have super tits. If boy/futa, giant balls now. Lyric becomes part dragon. Becomes follower, not inventory item.
Why did Adjatha's horrid art pop into my head while reading this? I'm just imagining this is going to be Lyric's Brienne moment, a choice that eventually dwarfs the other in content. Guess I'm going to find out how it feels on this side cause I'm not ruining my smol waifu for tits.

2.80 star(s) 106 Votes