TalRash4

Feb 27, 2023
So does slaying demons but I persist that nothing of value is lost.
Fair point, but i meant things like corrupted hive/centaur village. Negative amount of reasons to corrupt them. Best choice - hang on 35-40 corruption, doesn't slay named demons but doesn't spread corruption either. Perhaps some day Fenoxo will make corruption actualy worth something, but the current situation is like this.

Lord Kentus

Jan 4, 2021
Fair point, but i meant things like corrupted hive/centaur village. Negative amount of reasons to corrupt them. Best choice - hang on 35-40 corruption, doesn't slay named demons but doesn't spread corruption either. Perhaps some day Fenoxo will make corruption actualy worth something, but the current situation is like this.

I mean futa demons on the highway die every run I do tbh

They're kinda gross and that cringe shit about being sure about killing them is hilarious, well worth it if you ask me.

Also this that cuck Savin's game.

MoneyMan181

Sep 6, 2019
Probably why the state of femdom is in such a condition. It's (almost) all just brutal bdsm psycho "dom"s or pain fiends.
Literally this. I want femdom but jesus christ can the bitch at least care a little for me? The one caring mommydom we got is a fucking futa ffs. Which, while evergreen is great, WHY NOT MAKE CASSIA A MOMMYDOM TOO WSAN? YOU BASTARD, SHE WAS LITERALLY BUILT FOR IT SHE'S ALREADY A MOTHER AND LEAKS BREAST MILK LET ME FUCKING GET A NURSING HANDJOB YOU BASTARD WHY IS EVERY GIRL IN THAT FAMILY SUBMISSIVE RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

I NEED CARING FEMDOM PLEASE IM BEGGING I'M FUCKING DYING IT CAN BE ANY KIND JUST DONT TREAT ME LIKE A PUMP AND DUMP, GIVE ME SOME AFTERCARE, WHY DOES THE GOBLIN WITH A COCK AS LONG AS HERSELF GIVE AFTERCARE BUT NOT THE GOD DAMN 1000 YEAR OLD GILF????? GIVE ME FINDOM, CHASTITY, SMOTHERING PLAY, FEET, ARMPITS, SNU SNU, HYPNOSIS, FUCKING ANYTHING I JUST WANT THE GOD DAMN WOMAN TO GIVE A SHIT ABOUT ME YOU FUCKS.
1728264334557.jpeg

MoneyMan181

Sep 6, 2019
Brother she's just a rich bitch who sees us as a toy. How is that caring? And I mean she's barely ever even on top, she just power bottoms and gives us blowjobs in every single scene besides her first one(which isnt repeatable). Which I'm not saying doesn't count but doesn't really hit the same as a girl making me eat her out for 5 hours or putting me in a reverse mating press or ME being the one fucked until I'm a babbling mess for once.

Even girls with hardly any content in MGD scratches my femdom itch more than Arille.

PixelLewd

Jan 31, 2022
The whole narrative that we can only have children that inherit kasyrras genes pre-corruption is really ruining my immersion as of late. It's been 4 years and they still haven't added one instance where your character makes an actual visable impact on the world.
"You want Immersion? Sounds like a Power Fantasy to me! Now be happy with your sloppy 4ths!"

Biostar

Aug 4, 2017
My genuine reaction to the Atugia date scene:
a50e0a6455beb69eb93767af8aaa379bd4f71b4d067777ffde9721e7a4317051.gif
We just get dinner and all we do is talk about the food. Even the post-date sex is just us getting each other off with our hands. Why do the dates in this game suck so much? Even the satyrs got more than this. Why does Garde hate his own character so much?

Bentsay

Dec 20, 2017
My genuine reaction to the Atugia date scene:
View attachment 4110313
We just get dinner and all we do is talk about the food. Even the post-date sex is just us getting each other off with our hands. Why do the dates in this game suck so much? Even the satyrs got more than this. Why does Garde hate his own character so much?
I mean Brints was similarly one note?

Alterism

Feb 17, 2019
Even girls with hardly any content in MGD scratches my femdom itch more than Arille.
Goodness. Hardly a fair comparison.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Anyways Arille isn't bad. The only hang up is that Wsan kept writing about half measures about how the relationship was evolving into something and it's obvious what that something is meant to be implied to be. But, they don't actually go there. So the relationship just stays as a rich girl and her toy.

2.80 star(s) 106 Votes