Raptor_RXN

Jan 20, 2024
Goodness. Hardly a fair comparison.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Anyways Arille isn't bad. The only hang up is that Wsan kept writing about half measures about how the relationship was evolving into something and it's obvious what that something is meant to be implied to be. But, they don't actually go there. So the relationship just stays as a rich girl and her toy.
>building towards something and then just dropping it for ever
Byvernia, my beloved...

Aug 16, 2017
Give her a clutch of imps and then murder then together as they hatch. Even more bonding (and I am absolutely not serious)
I'm glad that it's improbable, as murdering even them at birth would be a high level of impropriety. You'd have to be impervious to morality to do it. How would it be implemented? My guess is impalement. It'd certainly make for a very impactful scene.

• Haha
Reactions: NODOGAN

YouShallNotLol

May 6, 2022
I'm glad that it's improbable, as murdering even them at birth would be a high level of impropriety. You'd have to be impervious to morality to do it. How would it be implemented? My guess is impalement. It'd certainly make for a very impactful scene.
Lol. Lmao. We do exactly that in the scene where we first meet Ryn. If you fucked Kas in the intro, she'll give birth to imps when you meet Ryn, and they immediately attack you.
And conversely, if you got fucked by Kas in the intro, YOU will give birth to imps and they will immediately attack and try to rape you.
Morals don't apply to imps. Never did.

Sacred_Lamb

Sep 15, 2024
Goodness. Hardly a fair comparison.

Anyways Arille isn't bad. The only hang up is that Wsan kept writing about half measures about how the relationship was evolving into something and it's obvious what that something is meant to be implied to be. But, they don't actually go there. So the relationship just stays as a rich girl and her toy.
What's MGD n What's it all about?

Raptor_RXN

Jan 20, 2024
They're not only corrupting the people, They're Corrupting Our Champions Too!
Are you saying we're some sort of... Corruption of Champions 2??? Shieeeeet!

Id love more romance with kas.

Random ass idea, we give her a clutch(?) of imsps and stay with her through the pregnancy?

I’ll take anything aslong as it’s more demon momma
Inviting her over to the nursery to play with your kids could be a start, since she loves kids so much.

Alterism

Feb 17, 2019
Because it's a battlefuck, all girls are gonna try to dominate you and make you their bottom bitch.
Hmmm
It's about 60/40
Most loss scenes are being dominated given that's the territory of a battlefuck. But there's generally an equal measure of scenes where you top given that's also the territory of a battlefuck. A bunch of romances of various flavors and dynamics. It's way more diverse than that.

YouShallNotLol

May 6, 2022
Hmmm
It's about 60/40
Most loss scenes are being dominated given that's the territory of a battlefuck. But there's generally an equal measure of scenes where you top given that's also the territory of a battlefuck. A bunch of romances of various flavors and dynamics. It's way more diverse than that.
You're right. Getting pegged by Jora is the best romance dynamic ever. :KappaPride:

Alterism

Feb 17, 2019
You're right. Getting pegged by Jora is the best romance dynamic ever. :KappaPride:
That's the wyrm isn't it?

Now. Look. There's three options here.

I don't think I'd pick the fuck around and find out button. Although~

Actually wait how's that even read anyways? Hmmmm.
One moment.

Honestly? I'm never hitting that button ever again. But also not bad.
"Wanna do something kinky"
"Well for you I'll try it out"
No issue here, chief.

Dragging myself away from this off topic shenanigans.
I finally got around to doing the arena for real and actually observing the fights.
Honestly speaking? On Dark at least. It's not bad.
When solo.
The PC is going to outscale the hell out of it whenever they introduce another level however. Bleed just remains a bit too strong.
Same with Juice.
But having to reach into the item bag for once in this games life was a neat experience. I hope they improve upon these types of encounters in the future.

2.80 star(s) 106 Votes