Yeppers34

Aug 11, 2021
I like this one for the story, but my god, it just gets more and more tedious the further on you get. Even when you can easily win every fight it just becomes an unbearable slog after a while, honestly starts to venture into unplayable territory at a certain point (that point being right around when you get to the Undermountain and get attacked by one of three groups of rapists every two tiles). The game would frankly be better if there was an auto-resolve button that ends fights in one click, beause as it is now the constant encounters make it absolutely dreadful to play.

On a more minor note, it's a real pet peeve of mine when games force you to win a battle to progress the story, only for the story to have you lose it afterwards, or render it completely meaningless. This game does that constantly, whether it's fighting Alissa only to have her easily just leave and then the portal opens anyway, or when you fight the demon general in the Undermountain and beat her, but she just escapes at the last second anyway. It grinds my gears.
I mean there's next to no player agency in the game. The only thing you really get to decide is where to go and the decisions you make hardly impact the story as a whole, everything is already predetermined

GokutheG

Oct 20, 2022
I mean there's next to no player agency in the game. The only thing you really get to decide is where to go and the decisions you make hardly impact the story as a whole, everything is already predetermined
It's been a while but what are the choices that really matter in this game? Kas romance during the Winter City dungeon and saving/corrupting the centaur village are the only ones that come to mind when I think of the mc having an actual lasting impact to the story.

Oh yeah and the Orc camp.

Yeppers34

Aug 11, 2021
It's been a while but what are the choices that really matter in this game? Kas romance during the Winter City dungeon and saving/corrupting the centaur village are the only ones that come to mind when I think of the mc having an actual lasting impact to the story.

Oh yeah and the Orc camp.
In terms of choices off the top of my head, the centaur village if you corrupt it nothing really happens and you get locked out of marrying ahmri, if you corrupt the beehive they stay as bimbos and you lose out on having Azyrran as a companion and all her companion scenes, with the orc village if you don't follow Aronas plan the entire village gets locked out and all the npcs there but Arona still stays as a companion and that's really all I can think of off the top of my head.

Raptor_RXN

Jan 20, 2024
On a more minor note, it's a real pet peeve of mine when games force you to win a battle to progress the story, only for the story to have you lose it afterwards, or render it completely meaningless. This game does that constantly, whether it's fighting Alissa only to have her easily just leave and then the portal opens anyway, or when you fight the demon general in the Undermountain and beat her, but she just escapes at the last second anyway. It grinds my gears.
Imagine actually playing one of savins DnD campaigns if this is how he writes his game. Dreadful.

Tsubuhaza

Sep 28, 2020
I like this one for the story, but my god, it just gets more and more tedious the further on you get. Even when you can easily win every fight it just becomes an unbearable slog after a while, honestly starts to venture into unplayable territory at a certain point (that point being right around when you get to the Undermountain and get attacked by one of three groups of rapists every two tiles). The game would frankly be better if there was an auto-resolve button that ends fights in one click, beause as it is now the constant encounters make it absolutely dreadful to play.

The eventual dullness of the game was one of the main reasons why I stopped bothering with the game besides reading this thread. It has a solid start but then things proceed to go downhill with a couple of good moments here and there sprinkled around that really don't sell me on giving it another go. Like it's not a power fantasy to have your character actually fucking matter besides an obnoxious giant demon that springs a penis on the regular saying otherwise, that's usually what apathy means.

Imagine actually playing one of savins DnD campaigns if this is how he writes his game. Dreadful.
I can imagine how it'd go, yeah.

Probably not with that language though.

VPedge

Sep 19, 2019

Man this shit is a trigger warning for me now days thanks to the kiseki series lol

Edaltar

Nov 16, 2020
I have no clue about who's in the first picture, but I like the second. Looks like two minotaur girls, one elf and one human; here's hoping they aren't just someone else's harem, lol.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

And WiP art for the couple in Winter City where you play into the femboy's NTR fetish. I quite like the content and how it's written, partly because there's little else similar to it in the game aside from Jstar's content with Sandre and Caera.

Granberia

Mar 14, 2017
Man this shit is a trigger warning for me now days thanks to the kiseki series lol
It truly hits peak comedy once you reach the Erebonia arc and Falcom essentially gives up on any attempt at balance or difficulty. Then you get the hilarity of literally beating bosses in 1 to 3 hits only for the game to cut to a scene of your party half dead on the floor.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ssato243 and VPedge

Love120

May 22, 2024
I wonder when they'll put some more gay content into this game... I think at this point as long as it's a character that doesn't have some damn complex or hole that he sees, a hole that he fills it would be very welcome.

2.80 star(s) 106 Votes