NODOGAN

Dec 11, 2017
Dragging myself away from this off topic shenanigans.
I finally got around to doing the arena for real and actually observing the fights.
Honestly speaking? On Dark at least. It's not bad.
When solo.
The PC is going to outscale the hell out of it whenever they introduce another level however. Bleed just remains a bit too strong.
Same with Juice.
But having to reach into the item bag for once in this games life was a neat experience. I hope they improve upon these types of encounters in the future.

Yo what's your loadout bro? first time I see a warrior instead of a Thief using bleed

Alterism

Feb 17, 2019
Yo what's your loadout bro? first time I see a warrior instead of a Thief using bleed
The warrior was an experiment. It's way more stable with Charmer due to double duration bark skin being more stable.

The bleed comes from the Kunai.
Due to deflection (not Alante's given she sucks) being as silly as it is, you beat everything to death on their attacks.

Though to be fair you'd do that anyways with allies given how... "balance" the experience is.

Raptor_RXN

Jan 20, 2024
Demon Alissa from Moira is done. That leaves only the regular version, so I'm guessing we might get the Alissa post-dungeon content in the next update.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
She's kinda cute ngl. The jagged tooth grin is a nice touch. She looks like she acts all tough but is actually a huge sub (like her sister). Would be funny to have them both in the party at the same time.

NODOGAN

Dec 11, 2017
If we getting new Alissa content I can only hope they don't forget about the "dragonknight" from Dracia, that SEXY bitch been begging for my knotted tool from inside my Wayfort dungeon for years now

Reactions: malice_and_envy
Aug 29, 2017
Demon Alissa from Moira is done. That leaves only the regular version, so I'm guessing we might get the Alissa post-dungeon content in the next update.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
nope, didn't like that form when dcl did it, still don't like it when moira does it. Alissa is perhaps the ugliest demon in coc2. (anonarts not included)

MandyF

Mar 12, 2022
I like this one for the story, but my god, it just gets more and more tedious the further on you get. Even when you can easily win every fight it just becomes an unbearable slog after a while, honestly starts to venture into unplayable territory at a certain point (that point being right around when you get to the Undermountain and get attacked by one of three groups of rapists every two tiles). The game would frankly be better if there was an auto-resolve button that ends fights in one click, beause as it is now the constant encounters make it absolutely dreadful to play.

On a more minor note, it's a real pet peeve of mine when games force you to win a battle to progress the story, only for the story to have you lose it afterwards, or render it completely meaningless. This game does that constantly, whether it's fighting Alissa only to have her easily just leave and then the portal opens anyway, or when you fight the demon general in the Undermountain and beat her, but she just escapes at the last second anyway. It grinds my gears.

2.80 star(s) 106 Votes