Bluesent

Jul 23, 2020
Hey, Alante still has some content coming! Joy! What's the chances "content" is her growing horescokc bigger than half of her body and becoming a hyperdom?
it wouldnt even surprise me i love futa as much as anybody. but for godsake can we get some regular femdom? id even settle for some fricken cait Pegging scenes at this point

Reactions: TheInfernal616

Skandranon

Nov 28, 2016
it wouldnt even surprise me i love futa as much as anybody. but for godsake can we get some regular femdom? id even settle for some fricken cait Pegging scenes at this point
We just got Komari, amd the princess Savin is currently doing is also a dom.

Reactions: Lucky_I

Alterism

Feb 17, 2019
Updates pretty good.
The cynic in me thinks it only got the go ahead because of appealing to Savin's fetish with one of the characters as opposed to giving the character the love she needed years ago

However

Breathes in
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Eh, I thought they were alright. Not really a fan of the psycho-dom stuff, but it’s a very different flavor from tobs kitsune stuff, and the banter between her and Kiyoko was S-tier.
Look the writer is relatively new. So I'm not going to be too critical.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

But...this is another option? That's literally what's happening here.
Depends on how the content is. If it ends up being like literally everything else with "choices" in this game you're choosing between some content and no content.

B's showing in frostwyrms recently was that. With previous content if you didn't want Nykke your dragon still got an expansion. With the latest dragon there was no such thing. We'll see.

Ihzalti doing something is a miracle.
Bubs was the drider person. But...
Honestly if somebody doesn't get the appeal of driders (and monster girls in general) they're doomed in general. And thus far it doesn't seem like anybody on the team shares that itch.

Probably why the state of femdom is in such a condition. It's (almost) all just brutal bdsm psycho "dom"s or pain fiends.

Last edited:
2.80 star(s) 106 Votes