4.70 star(s) 59 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
splash nude 4.jpg

Overview:
Strange events begin to occur in the life of *insert player name* since dreaming of a mysterious girl, how will this effect his life with his family? Welcome to the world of Corruption Time which is not intending to win any awards for originality but does hope to make up for it with an original art style and self proclaimed witty 'humour'!

A new Walkthrough Mode has been integrated into this update, this can be turned on and off at any time from the the Preferences Screen. I would however encourage you to at least have 1 playthrough without turning this on!

Please be aware that due to significant changes made due to the integration of the Walkthrough Mode, as well of a number of other significant changes, Rev 0.02 and 0.01 saves are incompatible with Rev 0.03. Please start a fresh game!

Thread Updated: 2021-05-15
Release Date: 2021-05-13
Developer: FilthySloth -
Censored: No
Version: 0.03c
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

Dev's plan about the future: READ THIS before complaining about the content

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux
: - - - -
Mac: - - -

Other: COMPRESSED*

Patches: -

Extra: Walkthrough Mod*

*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

screen1.png screen2.png screen3.png screen4.png screen5.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Deleted member 1399911

May 8, 2019
Hmm... With out playing.. I'm going to assume the two guys are father and son, redhead dad has his arm on is the mom, rest are sisters.. Hopefully whichever on is the MC doesn't have to the other one fucking the girls or that it's optional.. With the look of the two sitting down I assume they might be virgins but dev's seem to be going away from that fetish..

Will give it a try.

JenMistress

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2019
I just did a quick playthrough, mostly because I wanted to make sure I put the patch in right, and well, quite the interesting game, that's for sure. Right now, with this 0.01 release, it is short, but kinda curious as to where this takes it. Be interesting to see. Thank you so much for this so far.

Reactions: Dolphin3000
4.70 star(s) 59 Votes