4.70 star(s) 59 Votes

Rutonat

Sep 28, 2020
Noooo Abandoned why? What a shame was so upset how it ends.... this could have gone on to be a wonderful story to follow!
Sloth was upfront about it being a learning tool and not a full project. Last news was that he had personal issues and then he dropped off.
And seeing the last few years, we can only hope those "personal issues" aren't the dreaded first thing to come to mind...

Shadow2007

Aug 9, 2020
Sloth was upfront about it being a learning tool and not a full project. Last news was that he had personal issues and then he dropped off.
And seeing the last few years, we can only hope those "personal issues" aren't the dreaded first thing to come to mind...
Fingers crossed all works out well for them!

Reactions: Rutonat

Doloto2022

Aug 13, 2022
"personal issues" - is this a prison?

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Highly doubtful unless this thread is a honey pot.
The developer's account has logged into F95 every day since going into radio silence over 18 months ago. And yes, although I have not checked every single day, each day that I do it shows that the developer logged in earlier that day -- without exception.
1670907979888.png

EDIT: I was just cleaning up some of my settings - and happened to check just now:
1671182869256.png

So, the developer isn't automatically logging in and not doing anything (which some people have suggested), whomever is on the account is browsing the threads on here.

Last edited:

Rutonat

Sep 28, 2020
Highly doubtful unless this thread is a honey pot.
The developer's account has logged into F95 every day since going into radio silence over 18 months ago. And yes, although I have not checked every single day, each day that I do it shows that the developer logged in earlier that day -- without exception.
View attachment 2232243

EDIT: I was just cleaning up some of my settings - and happened to check just now:
View attachment 2239048

So, the developer isn't automatically logging in and not doing anything (which some people have suggested), whomever is on the account is browsing the threads on here.
We are still in the middle of a worldwide pandemic. Let that sink in and ask yourself what, in that context, "personal issues" could be.

And whatever happened to poor Sloth, it could very well have killed his motivation to keep going with the game.
Also don't forget he said himself it wasn't a full project but a learning tool, apparently. So that might just be it. I still keep hope because it's one of the better quality incest vn on here, but still.

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Pandemic is over here, now. No more restrictions in Germany (except for 1 month, masks in hospitals and doctor's offices). After exactly 3 years. I'm not saying it's the case here, but devs shouldn't use Covid as an excuse anymore.
The developer never did use it. Rutonat has leaned into the COVID assumption for almost 2 years as a defense for the developer, based upon the developer's last post on 23 May 2021 before going underground (though visiting threads on this site on here daily/almost daily - not just logging in, but viewing different threads when doing so):
Hello peeps... sorry I have been out of contact for a bit... as I indicated I have had some stuff to be dealing with and I haven't found any time for this recently.

Going to look at what I can, but right now my time is limited... just wanted to post so you know this isn't being abandoned just the going is going to be slow for the forseeable.
Few others ever bought into it.

sidfu

Jun 21, 2017
the dev just decided to not continue with the game probaly. weather RL stuff or he just decided making a game wasnt for him.
as he said when he first put the game out. this was somethin ghe did for fun. so if it became not fun he probaly droped it. espcaly with some of the aholes you can find in the adult game scene i wouldnt be supprised if idots bugging hium for update made it not fun anylonger.

fabulous007

Dec 30, 2019
I'm just here for my annual moment of contemplation, of reverence toward one of the most promising game ever, a game that died too young. :coffee:
We're all mad that it had to be "this" game, and not one of the countless average games in this site that never seem to end, years after years. But we mustn't be blinded by our emotions, and even while mourning we should still be happy it happened, no matter how short it was. Remember it fondly, like the Dreamcast console. And one day, maybe, a miracle might happen.

Amen.

See you next year.

Rutonat

Sep 28, 2020
In my heart I still hope that one day, FilthySloth, will look to all this message, and continue his game. Maybe I am denyal, but it can't be over forever :(
Even if he doesn't come back to the game, if he just read through from time to time and smile seeing that people loved his little learning project, that's good enough for me.

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Why did my comment get deleted?
Whatever your comment was, if it was deleted - you should have received a notification that it was and a couple word or short phrase why it was deleted. It could be your post was offtopic or in violation of a rule or it could be that a mod was deleting several posts and yours was in the middle of the batch removal and simply part of a cleanup (or was referencing a post that was being deleted and so the post was moot). You've been here for 4 years, this cannot be the first time a comment of yours was moderated --- oh wait, you've only posted 17 times in general threads, it could be your first.

user9000

May 22, 2019
Whatever your comment was, if it was deleted - you should have received a notification that it was and a couple word or short phrase why it was deleted. It could be your post was offtopic or in violation of a rule or it could be that a mod was deleting several posts and yours was in the middle of the batch removal and simply part of a cleanup (or was referencing a post that was being deleted and so the post was moot). You've been here for 4 years, this cannot be the first time a comment of yours was moderated --- oh wait, you've only posted 17 times in general threads, it could be your first.
I received no such notification. All I said was "Screw the game, I just want to know what's going on with Civil Civets."

4.70 star(s) 59 Votes