PaxHadrian17

Engaged Member
Sep 8, 2020
Allison got a lot of 'professional' screen time - serving as the MC's secretary and primary liaison for Founding Family business but there were two notable exchanges that I thought were important for the MC/Alison relationship's growth.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Alison is one of my favorite LIs in Cosy Cafe.

She is intelligent, cares about and sacrifices for her family (Hannah), has scruples (would not marry and submit to Brian), hard-working and dependable (as well as being a gorgeous redhead :love:).

I like the idea that the MC is showing her loyalty and trust and that she is returning that to the MC.

Alison is a woman who needs more than the boyfriend experience.

She is 27 years old and the headmistress of the school while the MC, as great as he is, remains an 18-year-old trying to make his cafe a success and grow it, and his growing 'family', into something more.

Showing her trust and loyalty is something he can offer her that goes beyond the boyfriend experience, and she Values this a great deal.

I also think Alison will be the key to bringing Elizabeth closer to, and eventually into, Team Fletcher.

She and Alison represent two of the other four founding families and they are both oldest daughters (with Elizabeth being the oldest child).

They have a pre-existing relationship and naturally gravitate to each other in conversations.

I can easily see Elizabeth asking to talk with Alison and point blank asking if the MC is the 'real deal.'

Alison's role in representing the Fletcher Family will not be lost on Elizabeth and I think this will help persuade her to give the MC a chance to be more than just a tool to destroy her mother.

Cheers!! :coffee:

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
Man I'm really liking Elizabeth. I know she's not ready to unconditionally join the MC yet but she gives some real ride or die biker bitch vibes. She feels like a real loyal takes no shit kinda person. If MC really needed to get Brian out of the way for Hannah I feel like she'd just take the lil shit stain out back and shoot him.

HiHaHo

Jan 2, 2023
Man I'm really liking Elizabeth. I know she's not ready to unconditionally join the MC yet but she gives some real ride or die biker bitch vibes. She feels like a real loyal takes no shit kinda person. If MC really needed to get Brian out of the way for Hannah I feel like she'd just take the lil shit stain out back and shoot him.
still rocking the rouge vibe from that last update eh? :sneaky:

Xythurr

Oct 29, 2017
Allison got a lot of 'professional' screen time - serving as the MC's secretary and primary liaison for Founding Family business but there were two notable exchanges that I thought were important for the MC/Alison relationship's growth.

Alison is one of my favorite LIs in Cosy Cafe.

She is intelligent, cares about and sacrifices for her family (Hannah), has scruples (would not marry and submit to Brian), hard-working and dependable (as well as being a gorgeous redhead :love:).

I like the idea that the MC is showing her loyalty and trust and that she is returning that to the MC.

Alison is a woman who needs more than the boyfriend experience.

She is 27 years old and the headmistress of the school while the MC, as great as he is, remains an 18-year-old trying to make his cafe a success and grow it, and his growing 'family', into something more.

Showing her trust and loyalty is something he can offer her that goes beyond the boyfriend experience, and she Values this a great deal.

I also think Alison will be the key to bringing Elizabeth closer to, and eventually into, Team Fletcher.

She and Alison represent two of the other four founding families and they are both oldest daughters (with Elizabeth being the oldest child).

They have a pre-existing relationship and naturally gravitate to each other in conversations.

I can easily see Elizabeth asking to talk with Alison and point blank asking if the MC is the 'real deal.'

Alison's role in representing the Fletcher Family will not be lost on Elizabeth and I think this will help persuade her to give the MC a chance to be more than just a tool to destroy her mother.

Cheers!! :coffee:
I totally agree. As for me it's a toss up between her and Sarah for my favorite girl in the story so far.

Reactions: chronox42

HiHaHo

Jan 2, 2023
I hope soon we get to see more of that white haired girl Annabelle. Wouldn't mind if she became a main character.
was keeping a eye out for her during the meeting part.
she never showed up sadly..
willing to bet she will show up in the restaurant soon.

Twistty

The Happy Beaver
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
Sep 9, 2016
I hope soon we get to see more of that white haired girl Annabelle. Wouldn't mind if she became a main character.
Me too - she's cute "and there is just something about her" - that I like a lot!
I also find it interesting that Elizabeth moved from the Side Characters to the main page.
Elizabeth, and as with some (many?) others I am not too keen on Rachel - she could take either on their spots on the main page. Just my 2 cents....

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
I also find it interesting that Elizabeth moved from the Side Characters to the main page.
She was never in the side character sheet. The update she appeared she wasn't in the character bios at all and was later added to the main tab the following update. Cosy told us before she appeared that another main girl was popping up and when the update she first appeared in he made it clear that he just forgot to add her character sheet.

Jun 4, 2022
Another update, another reminder of just how on a roll Cosy is on. One of the very few that I've expereinced that (currently) is showing such a high level of care in the story and the characters, as well as their ambitions. Even moments of the MC losing his composure and showing how he feels were cathartic to see.

I know that the whole Founding Fathers stuff can be seen as tedious (in that it takes away from the harem/h-scenes) but damn does it have me speculating sides and wanting to know more about them - especiially Regi.

Hell, I'll probably have to replay again in a few days just to re-remember some things again!

_TRS_

Apr 12, 2023
Cosy Cafe [v0.10] [Cosy Creator] - Compressed

Win/Linux [1,93 GB]
- MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -

Mac [1,93 GB]
- MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -

-----------------------------
Cosy Cafe [v0.10] [Cosy Creator] - Update only

The patch may break your game, use at your own risk.
Ren'Py/Python version changed, read the Spoiler before installing!

If you missed it you can find the old Update only patch HERE.

Win/Linux: v0.9 -> v0.10 [0,97 GB]
- MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD

Mac: v0.9 -> v0.10 [0,98 GB]

Win/Linux Compressed: v0.9 -> v0.10 [386 MB]

Mac Compressed: v0.9 -> v0.10 [391 MB]

I'm not sure as to the cause of this bug, but it may be specific to my circumstance; I had been playing full versions of Cosy Cafe until now, and as with all other games, have started to download full compressed versions. So, (on Windows) I unzipped the full compressed 0.10 to a separate folder, loaded up my last save (which, perhaps was part of the issue). Immediately I noticed that the config settings were set to default, then the back button was greyed out and stayed inaccessible for the first few lines of dialogue/scenes.

4.70 star(s) 180 Votes