PaxHadrian17

Engaged Member
Sep 8, 2020

interesting take on Alison! thanks!

but i think you're mistaken on something. she didn't return MC's trust and loyalty. she had to show trust and loyalty and give it freely first to earn MC's. out of necessity to get his help. it was not her full trust and loyalty, of course, but as the relationship progressed, her trust and loyalty skyrocketed quickly, especially after the tests.

MC letting her work however she wants and dropping everything founding families related in her lap is the first steps towards his showing her his real trust.
his loyalty is by default once she got his trust. that's indeed something she values a great deal as it's a big part of her trauma.
and she liking him calling her "good girl" is definitely part of her daddy issues. MC also has many of the traits that she respects in her father. will be fun when she is revealed to have a daddy kink, and calls him daddy in bed :D

MC's loyalty is literally how he began to earn her father's respect, as Gilbert considered that honorable, and also softens his own failure with his daughter.
MC supporting Alison and making her reach her potential and happiness will go a long way into winning over her father into his faction, for sure.

With Alison, I was referring to this release.

Earlier in the story, Alison showed her loyalty to Hannah in an extraordinary way.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Part of why Alison is my favorite LI is just How loyal she is to her sister Hannah.

She risked everything with the MC, hoping to sway him and get him to help protect Hannah.

The MC and Alison are still building their relationship but if the MC can earn Alison's love and unshakeable loyalty to him and his family, he will have won the love and loyalty of an amazing woman who is, IMO, the embodiment of loyalty!

Cheers!! :coffee:

Nezron

Apr 13, 2023
Didn't you see Elizabeth? She's one of the main girls.
Like I said, girls with tattoos are not my thing, but that does not say I cannot care for a girl with tattoos... I just think it cheapens their beauty... like graffiti on a building.

And Elizabeth might be listed as a main girl... but we have not done anything with her yet. Now if Lucy or Victoria were to start getting tattoos, I would probably start to lose interest in the game. Not saying I would stop playing, but it would not be as good for me.

peace.

Mark Loring

Jul 26, 2024
Like I said, girls with tattoos are not my thing, but that does not say I cannot care for a girl with tattoos... I just think it cheapens their beauty... like graffiti on a building.

And Elizabeth might be listed as a main girl... but we have not done anything with her yet. Now if Lucy or Victoria were to start getting tattoos, I would probably start to lose interest in the game. Not saying I would stop playing, but it would not be as good for me.

peace.
As much as I'm a tats guy, they only work on Elizabeth for me. I mean if Akari had a small one somewhere it wouldn't matter, but they only work on certain looking girls, like Elizabeth, but I agree on what you're saying. I would not be so high on this game that I am now if tats were a major thing on some if not most of the main girls.

Only a couple of VNs I've played had main LIs with tattoos (Ellen from CoBD for example, but they looked amazing on her) but I'm not a huge fan of them in VNs.

Twistty

The Happy Beaver
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
Sep 9, 2016

peace.
Tattooing is an expression of maladaptive identity.
Psychoanalysis schools also view tattooing behavior as hinting at deliberate self-harm motives due to the impaired self-esteem....

split-header-esperance.jpg
But hey, it's just a game,
... I just wish some decisions were optional!

Tiur

Nov 13, 2021
The NPC who got my attention was Gloria, the middle redhead sister (Mr. Hamilton's daughter/aide). Shame she's already married. She has a good vibe.
You somehow got both names wrong there. The girl you're talking about is Harriet, who is Mr. Gilbert's daughter/aide (and Hannah and Alison's half-sister). Gloria is Mrs. Russell, Brian's mother, and one of the main antagonists of the game. (But I agree, Harriet's look is really interesting, and I'd love to see more of her. I kinda hope her husband is a douchebag that we can steal her from eventually as a side girl like I want to happen to Lily, too. ALL THE REDHEADS!)

Harem4life

Jul 21, 2023
And Elizabeth might be listed as a main girl... but we have not done anything with her yet.
She's a main girl so MC will ultimately do something with her and it won't be avoidable.

Well, I'm playing this game even though I'm not a fan of MC's teacher and Alison. One more girl to tolerate I guess.
Tattooing is an expression of maladaptive identity.
Psychoanalysis schools also view tattooing behavior as hinting at deliberate self-harm motives due to the impaired self-esteem....

View attachment 4001474
But hey, it's just a game,
... I just wish some decisions were optional!
I don't think VN Devs really put that much thought while adding tattoos on girls. I don't know if it serves any purpose in this game though.

Going by the stereotypes she could be a bitch, goth girl or a slut who is bored of her vanilla life.

Which category do Elizabeth fall in? Bitch I guess. She might also be a goth girl or a slut. Don't know much about her. Only played until she appeared in the kitchen.

Last edited:
Reactions: Gojii and Twistty

ARB582

Jan 6, 2018
Can someone remind why does Catherine owe money to the MC ?
Was she the one who lost the tickets for the lottery draw ?

weirddude94

Jan 12, 2018
First, fantastic update. Out of every game on this site, I would support this one if I could afford to. Thank you to everyone who does support and thank you to Cosy for being an active member of the site.

Second, I think this update represents the biggest slice of the "illuminati bullshit" I think belongs in any one update's pie. I'm not saying the plot is bad, but I've seen a lot of games get carried away with the plot and forget why everyone's here. I think it played really well here with
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
, and I think the author does a really great job of writing things in such a way that it's easy to remember who the fuck most of the characters are, but...how do I put this...think of one of those sci-fi force fields. We're not exactly pressing up against the breaking point, but we're to the point where we're close enough that I felt the hair on the back of my neck stand up. I'm pretty hopeful though, since the MC seems to want the Founding Families plotline to overtake the story about as much as I do.

tl;dr, great work, I patiently await the next chapter.

Twistty

The Happy Beaver
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
Sep 9, 2016
I don't think VN Devs really put that much thought while adding tattoos on girls. I don't know if it serves any purpose in this game though.

Going by the stereotypes she could be a bitch, goth girl or a slut who is bored of her vanilla life.

Which category do Elizabeth fall in? Bitch I guess. She might also be a goth girl or a slut. Don't know much about her. Only played until she appeared in the kitchen.
I agree - that is why I mentioned that it's just a game....and a few choices or options would be nice.

Juerhullycin

Feb 4, 2024
Glad you figured it out. Wonder what the issue was. Never had that issue in my 4+ years of being here
somehow my old saves broke the game don't ask me why the last one wasn't affected but the ones from prior updates didnt load at all but bumped me back to the beginning of the game and rollback wasnt the only thing that got fucked ^^

at day 22? Sahra was talking about it being Friday and to get ready for the marketing push and my in game calendar showed Tuesday the 40th day
so it took the variables from my save from day 18 and applied it to the new game i started, no idea how that fucked up rollback but it has to have to do with that somehow.

so i started fresh from the beginning and all worked as it should *shrug*

Twistty

The Happy Beaver
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
Sep 9, 2016
somehow my old saves broke the game don't ask me why the last one wasn't affected but the ones from prior updates didnt load at all but bumped me back to the beginning of the game and rollback wasnt the only thing that got fucked ^^

at day 22? Sahra was talking about it being Friday and to get ready for the marketing push and my in game calendar showed Tuesday the 40th day
so it took the variables from my save from day 18 and applied it to the new game i started, no idea how that fucked up rollback but it has to have to do with that somehow.

so i started fresh from the beginning and all worked as it should *shrug*
This is the newest ren'py 8.2.3
When going from version to version - rollback save points can cause "issues".
It has happened to me in another game, just not this one.
Most of your saves should have worked, though?

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
Can someone remind why does Catherine owe money to the MC ?
Was she the one who lost the tickets for the lottery draw ?
She made a deal with customers to pay their bills in exchange for their raffle tickets. She over reached though and her debit card got declined. She paid off what she could and agreed to pay the rest back through dishwashing and sex work.

Reactions: ARB582

mordred93

Jul 21, 2017

Actually most people get tattoos for a couple of reasons. 1) They want to look different. 2) They want to feel the endorphin rush from the needles. 3) They have unresolved parental issues 4) A social reason (Yakuza, navy sailor tattoos, etc.)

Out side that .. its not usually that complex. Elizabeth is 100% on the #3 category

4.70 star(s) 180 Votes