Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
Out side that .. its not usually that complex. Elizabeth is 100% on the #3 category
I mean that's pretty much the entire cast. Lucy's mom's a raging cunt, Victoria's dad's fucked, MC grew up as a delinquent cause of his, Akatsuki's dad basically whored her out to try and beat MC's restaurant, all the rich kids are fucked from being treated as biological currency to gain political favors.
I know I said Mike Tyson face tattoos for everyone as a joke but actually thinking about it maybe that's the right call.

Harem4life

Jul 21, 2023
1) They want to look different
This could be a sub-reason. If someone wants to look different they can just change things up temporarily. 'look different' can't be the main reason.

Your list of main reasons are good except I would change 1) with 'bored of everything a vanilla life has to offer' and it takes a lot to be bored of a vanilla life so that's another red flag for me.

Kinky Boi

Jul 15, 2024
This could be a sub-reason. If someone wants to look different they can just change things up temporarily. 'look different' can't be the main reason.

Your list of main reasons are good except I would change 1) with 'bored of everything a vanilla life has to offer' and it takes a lot to be bored of a vanilla life so that's another red flag for me.
Dude be like:- 2616862.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: Harem4life

Juerhullycin

Feb 4, 2024
This is the newest ren'py 8.2.3
When going from version to version - rollback save points can cause "issues".
It has happened to me in another game, just not this one.
Most of your saves should have worked, though?
nope nothing older than the last update but it doesnt matter any longer anyhow, because i played the game again from start and made new saves ^^

• Crown
Reactions: Twistty

Gojii

Oct 29, 2019
Like I said, girls with tattoos are not my thing, but that does not say I cannot care for a girl with tattoos... I just think it cheapens their beauty... like graffiti on a building.

And Elizabeth might be listed as a main girl... but we have not done anything with her yet. Now if Lucy or Victoria were to start getting tattoos, I would probably start to lose interest in the game. Not saying I would stop playing, but it would not be as good for me.

peace.
If Lucy got tats I'd be out. That'd be where I'm like nah this is weird corruption shit. This game is Cozy af like the title suggests. If we can "heal" Elizabeth (in both ways ofc :KEK: ) and have a wholesome end with her I think that'd be great development. That tats doesn't take away from that..... now if theres like septum piercings and such....nah I'm good.

I probably won't get around to playing until after it goes public though, my h game backlog is near infinite atm. (Tfw worked roughly 75 hours last week :WutFace:).

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Tattoos = corruption? Y'all need to touch grass.
Eh. I kinda see their point. It's about the personality alteration that's normally a big part of corruption as it typically used on this site.

Like, Lucy is corrupted already in the sense of the loss of innocence. She's still shy, but she's also a bolder and more confident and sexual girl than she was at the start. She's a better version of herself but still herself.

I don't see her wanting to get a tattoo, so her personality changing to the point where she wants one, and isn't just going along to make MC happy, to me would feel weird. It'd just feel very drastic even over a long time.

Victoria I could see wanting a tattoo if she doesn't already have one I can't remember. It'd work well with her personality.

I love the collars and how they're treated by MC and the girls, but I'd hate for all the girls to start getting tattoos.

wiseold6996

Sep 22, 2020
If Lucy got tats I'd be out. That'd be where I'm like nah this is weird corruption shit. This game is Cozy af like the title suggests. If we can "heal" Elizabeth (in both ways ofc :KEK: ) and have a wholesome end with her I think that'd be great development. That tats doesn't take away from that..... now if theres like septum piercings and such....nah I'm good.

I probably won't get around to playing until after it goes public though, my h game backlog is near infinite atm. (Tfw worked roughly 75 hours last week :WutFace:).
There is corruption lol. Lucy and sarah are already corrupted.

Reactions: TigerWolfe

TigerWolfe

Engaged Member
Oct 19, 2022
Eh. I kinda see their point. It's about the personality alteration that's normally a big part of corruption as it typically used on this site.

Like, Lucy is corrupted already in the sense of the loss of innocence. She's still shy, but she's also a bolder and more confident and sexual girl than she was at the start. She's a better version of herself but still herself.

I don't see her wanting to get a tattoo, so her personality changing to the point where she wants one, and isn't just going along to make MC happy, to me would feel weird. It'd just feel very drastic even over a long time.

Victoria I could see wanting a tattoo if she doesn't already have one I can't remember. It'd work well with her personality.

I love the collars and how they're treated by MC and the girls, but I'd hate for all the girls to start getting tattoos.
Cosy does characterization very well if he decided he wanted all the girls tatted up, I'm sure he'd write it well to fit the characters as already established. I don't think he will because there's like no alt girls in the cast as is, so I don't think it's something he's particularly into. I've known plenty of Lucy esque girls in my life who had tats usually it's cutesy or very fem usually small and demure.

The blanket statements about tattoos that frequently show up on this site are so out of touch with the reality of the art form it's.... Honestly completely expected when compared to the rampant ignorance about other stuff also prevalent on this site.

I will fully admit though that the available options for tattoos that I've seen in these games, gives me very little hope that any of the modeling programs have even remotely decent levels of tattooed skins available. It's all faux biker/tough guy shit, and there are sooooooooo many other styles.

Reactions: Elhemeer

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Cosy does characterization very well if he decided he wanted all the girls tatted up, I'm sure he'd write it well to fit the characters as already established. I don't think he will because there's like no alt girls in the cast as is, so I don't think it's something he's particularly into. I've known plenty of Lucy esque girls in my life who had tats usually it's cutesy or very fem usually small and demure.

The blanket statements about tattoos that frequently show up on this site are so out of touch with the reality of the art form it's.... Honestly completely expected when compared to the rampant ignorance about other stuff also prevalent on this site.

I will fully admit though that the available options for tattoos that I've seen in these games, gives me very little hope that any of the modeling programs have even remotely decent levels of tattooed skins available. It's all faux biker/tough guy shit, and there are sooooooooo many other styles.
Thankfully I haven't seen these tattoo arguments before, so my block list must be doing a good job or it's just on the threads of game I don't play.

I will admit I'm not a huge fan of tats, even though some can look really cool in and of themselves. In reality they can be a great expression of personality, with lots of tats being fandom related. In games on here, the tats more often than not suck and lack personality. Though the protagonist of a certain vampire game which I will not list has really cool tats. All that said, if I got to chose between characters getting tats or not, 99 times out of 100 I'd chose for them to not get one. Not out of any moral judgement of anything, just personally preference.

As for what you said about girls like Lucy, I won't argue that, couldn't if I wanted to, I just don't see Lucy herself wanting one. But yea, if she got something small and cute one in an unobtrusive location I'd be ok with it. But her turning into a "tattoo girl" with lots of them in all sizes all over her I'd be really turned off by, but by the fact itself, and the drastic personality shift.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Lerd0

Cosy Creator

Game Developer
Dec 11, 2022
There is only one girl that may get a tattoo (Outside of Elizabeth who already has one): Miss Takamura. I haven't made my mind up completely, but I'm something like 60/40 against at the moment. On a vaguely similar note, there is one girl that will get her nipples pierced, and a couple more that I'm considering it for but am still uncertain. There won't be any septum piercing.

There will however be some cosplay/event outfits that includes fake tattoos and piercings on the girls that aren't candidates to have it done permanently.

Fapparition

Dec 25, 2022
There is only one girl that may get a tattoo (Outside of Elizabeth who already has one): Miss Takamura. I haven't made my mind up completely, but I'm something like 60/40 against at the moment. On a vaguely similar note, there is one girl that will get her nipples pierced, and a couple more that I'm considering it for but am still uncertain. There won't be any septum piercing.

There will however be some cosplay/event outfits that includes fake tattoos and piercings on the girls that aren't candidates to have it done permanently.
Hm!

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022

All of that I can perfectly get behind.

Nipple piercings can look really nice and are removable just like all other piercings.
Glad septum piercing are a nonstarter cause I can't stand those. Always reminds me of cattle.

Fake tats and piercings for cosplays is a fantastic idea

4.70 star(s) 180 Votes