PaxHadrian17

Engaged Member
Sep 8, 2020
Alright, I'm not going to go through the entire post, but replying on my own bullet points.

To me, there's not much different between being 18 and being 20, when it comes to actual age. Yeah they're in high school, but they are adults, just not in college. MC runs his own business, like he said, and even though she said it's being run by kids, technically, the MC is the one running it with Alison's guidance. Sarah's just helping out. So, MC has a right to be snippy to her about it.

Elizabeth doesn't seem the type at all to submit. She's certainly not like the Princess, and she gives off a biker chick vibe to me, and I've met a few of them in the past when I lived in Vegas, and if they do submit, it takes the right kind of guy to make them do that. Yeah the MC has a bit of a temper and a little bit of a mean streak, but It's going to take a lot, like, A LOT, for her to change her tune towards him. Whether Alison is part of that or not, don't know. I don't think she'll like at all Vicky and the other girls analyzing her every move with him.

I'm glad they're doing it with Alison, but Elizabeth is a whole 'nother animal in my opinion.

Let's say Alison makes a mistake at the after-party the MC didn't go to, and she comes in the cafe the next day, and let's say she does fuck up and hone up to it after the shift is over and everyone is around, including Elizabeth.

Does she willingly bend herself over a bed or a desk and take it or does the MC put her into position? Her willingly taking it creates more of an impact, with the other girls, especially Hannah and possibly Elizabeth.

I don't know if I'm talking out of my ass because I haven't slept much and have been studying too much chess or what, but Alison admitting she flubbed up at the after party could mean some interesting scenes and impact afterwards. I don't know. Studying chess is easier some times than theorizing about this. :ROFLMAO:
I think there is back story for Elizabeth that is part of the solution to getting her to Want to become part of Team Fletcher and eventually to become one of the MC's women.

The MC pays attention and approaches each of the women in his 'family' differently, based on what he understands about them.

His approach to Sara versus Victoria, for example, is very different. He respects Sara's body issues and her shyness and gently works with her to overcome them, building trust and showing care for her.

Sleeping with a topless Sara and then waking up with her, where she finally showed her chest to him was a major breakthrough.

Part of Catherine's submission is to hold the MC's hand in public, even though she cringed at his touch less than a week ago.

We have some breadcrumbs about Elizabeth's backstory and at least one of her issues/pressure points (something personal she is currently unwilling to discuss):

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Elizabeth hates her mother enough to want to destroy her, but why?

Are there cousins or 'innocents' in the family that she will want to protect from any fallout from her mother's downfall?

The MC will need more of this backstory to better understand how to beat Gloria and how to show Elizabeth that he cares and will do his best to try to respect her wishes if there are some who she wants to avoid hurting during the battles to come.

As a side note - I also like that the MC listened to Alison and immediately apologized if he overstepped in his question about Elizabeth's other family members.

I think Elizabeth understands that his apology was genuine, not a political calculation about what to say, and that - small as the gesture was - it was appreciated.

Cheers!! :coffee:

HiP1

Dec 3, 2023
Elizabeth's comment that the fifth founding family is being run by school kids is telling, IMO.

She also declares with no hesitation that she is Not Team Fletcher.

She needs the MC's help to destroy her mother, Gloria.

What is she willing to do to prove that she is the real deal and not a double agent and part of Gloria's back up plan to end the Fletcher Family?

She is going to need to grow closer to the MC and prove herself.

Will she submit to discipline from the MC when she makes a mistake?

Elizabeth has to genuinely win over the MC and some form of submission has been part of the path for all of the women, including Alison who totally submitted to the MC's mercy in order to get him to help Hannah.

Part of one path:

I see Alison's choice to be punished in front of the women as a declaration of her full support of the MC (he believes that she is already on board) for the benefit of at least some the women (Hannah, Catherine + Elizabeth perhaps).

I don't think Alison's submission in front of the other women diminishes Elizabeth's journey, so we disagree on this.

I don't know if this is the path Cosy will choose, only that it is part of A path.

I also see the MC's girlfriends testing Ellizabeth the same way they are now testing Alison:

Elizabeth is going to have to grow into someone the MC will want to have as a girlfriend and a potential wife.

She will also have to find a way to blend into the MC's growing harem, and accept that Victoria and other women will insert themselves into situations letting Elizabeth know that she is being evaluated and has to earn acceptance from them just as she has to prove herself to the MC.

Perhaps she has a skill or a favored hobby that will add to the group and give her a way to contribute and build relationships.

I'm looking forward to seeing how she does this.

when she says the family is run by kids, it's both a jab to test MC's reaction, and a declaration that she doesn't respect or trust MC yet.
MC has to prove himself to her first.

Alison submitting will only mostly affect Hannah. Elizabeth could be amused by it, even be surprised, but I don't think it would earn that much respect to make her begin to submit too. It has to come from what the MC actually says and does.

and of course, she will also have to prove herself to MC and get much closer to him. he is already happy with his current girlfriends, and doesn't really need more. so if more want to join, they have to be accepted by all the girlfriends and MC. MC doesn't need her as a girlfriend to work with her against Gloria.

And Victoria testing Alison, I saw that as a defiance, both to counter Alison testing MC before, and because Alison holds authority over MC and the girls as the headmistress of their school, so they need to be on equal terms with her at least and get some control back.
but they didn't test everyone in the same way, only Alison. so Elizabeth doesn't have to go through the same kind of test, as she didn't try to test MC first. She might get a different obstacle though, as she disrespected MC and his harem.

When Elizabeth says she is not part of team fletcher, she just states the honest truth. there was no calculated move or grand declaration of independence. she just met MC, they barely talked twice. she has no feelings for him yet, no respect for him, nor does she trust that he can handle himself. there is no reason for her to be loyal to him, just as there is no reason for him to accept her as a legitimate member of his team. the only thing was that Alison vouched for her trustworthiness, but MC wants to be the one to evaluate her.

what's funny is that she doubted MC's maturity, while she is the one that showed immaturity by not being able to handle being asked about her family. and he even displayed more maturity by dropping it and apologizing. :D

MC doesn't need her, in the current situation, he doesn't need to do anything. but she needs him. though she acts like she has one over him and he has to do what she wants.
because she is an LI in the main tab, you are biased. but from MC's POV, there is no need to get closer to her, to have her as a girlfriend or help her. for now, it's just trouble and hassle for him, with zero benefits. He is mildly curious when facts come up, but he doesn't really care about her and her backstory for now. He already has his hands full too. the players want to know more, and are eager to learn about her story, but MC is like "Meh" :D
She actually is the one that has to prove herself to MC. coming up with an actual plan that could work, getting his attention, and stirring up his feelings. He is not chasing her at all. She is chasing him. I think that's what you are missing from my opinions of all this :)

mordred93

Jul 21, 2017
when she says the family is run by kids, it's both a jab to test MC's reaction, and a declaration that she doesn't respect or trust MC yet.
MC has to prove himself to her first.

Alison submitting will only mostly affect Hannah. Elizabeth could be amused by it, even be surprised, but I don't think it would earn that much respect to make her begin to submit too. It has to come from what the MC actually says and does.

and of course, she will also have to prove herself to MC and get much closer to him. he is already happy with his current girlfriends, and doesn't really need more. so if more want to join, they have to be accepted by all the girlfriends and MC. MC doesn't need her as a girlfriend to work with her against Gloria.

And Victoria testing Alison, I saw that as a defiance, both to counter Alison testing MC before, and because Alison holds authority over MC and the girls as the headmistress of their school, so they need to be on equal terms with her at least and get some control back.
but they didn't test everyone in the same way, only Alison. so Elizabeth doesn't have to go through the same kind of test, as she didn't try to test MC first. She might get a different obstacle though, as she disrespected MC and his harem.

When Elizabeth says she is not part of team fletcher, she just states the honest truth. there was no calculated move or grand declaration of independence. she just met MC, they barely talked twice. she has no feelings for him yet, no respect for him, nor does she trust that he can handle himself. there is no reason for her to be loyal to him, just as there is no reason for him to accept her as a legitimate member of his team. the only thing was that Alison vouched for her trustworthiness, but MC wants to be the one to evaluate her.

what's funny is that she doubted MC's maturity, while she is the one that showed immaturity by not being able to handle being asked about her family. and he even displayed more maturity by dropping it and apologizing. :D

MC doesn't need her, in the current situation, he doesn't need to do anything. but she needs him. though she acts like she has one over him and he has to do what she wants.
because she is an LI in the main tab, you are biased. but from MC's POV, there is no need to get closer to her, to have her as a girlfriend or help her. for now, it's just trouble and hassle for him, with zero benefits. He is mildly curious when facts come up, but he doesn't really care about her and her backstory for now. He already has his hands full too. the players want to know more, and are eager to learn about her story, but MC is like "Meh" :D
She actually is the one that has to prove herself to MC. coming up with an actual plan that could work, getting his attention, and stirring up his feelings. He is not chasing her at all. She is chasing him. I think that's what you are missing from my opinions of all this :)
Here is the thing. The MC doesn't need Elizabeth at the moment. However, he could use the intel, on how she operated, how she brought down his grandfather, and her weaknesses/blindspots. This is where Elizabeth can come in. Yes Alison can help with the overall politics, but you need specific intel if you are going to go after someone like Gloria.

She thinks she is so much older and wiser, because she go out of the world of FF politics, but now she is being sucked back in, which is something she doesn't want to do, but is willing to do it to get at her mother. This is a power motivator. As you said, she is chasing him, so she is actually trying to see if she could use him, his position, to weaken her mother. MC will have to decide how to trust her, and what her role in the future will be.

PaxHadrian17

Engaged Member
Sep 8, 2020
Here is the thing. The MC doesn't need Elizabeth at the moment. However, he could use the intel, on how she operated, how she brought down his grandfather, and her weaknesses/blindspots. This is where Elizabeth can come in. Yes Alison can help with the overall politics, but you need specific intel if you are going to go after someone like Gloria.

She thinks she is so much older and wiser, because she go out of the world of FF politics, but now she is being sucked back in, which is something she doesn't want to do, but is willing to do it to get at her mother. This is a power motivator. As you said, she is chasing him, so she is actually trying to see if she could use him, his position, to weaken her mother. MC will have to decide how to trust her, and what her role in the future will be.
The MC originally did not want to have anything to do with the FF politics, but it was forced on him.

Alison is the primary person to help him with this.

As good as Alison is - Elizabeth is the woman with the best chance to provide the MC with a way to get out from under the threat Gloria, her mother, poses.

The MC and Alison have yet to meet and discuss the outcome of the after-party discussions that she was a part of on behalf of Team Fletcher.

What will she have learned about the other FF positions?

Will she have new intel re: Gloria and what does she think about Elizabeth's idea about going on the offensive?

In the end, whether or not the MC needs Elizabeth will be answered by Cosy in future releases.

I'm of the opinion that he does, given her unique knowledge and position (she has not been disowned by her family the way Alison has) while others feel differently - and that is all good - as we are all speculating on the future.

I'm already looking forward to the first preview of the next rev!

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Something I think you're missing is that Alison is invested in keeping the Fletcher family standing. Yes, she wants to change the power balance between the factions of the Families, but that requires MCs family to remain standing. To say nothing of MC being a potential better husband for her younger sister.

Elizabeth on the other hand has no actual interest in keeping MC and his family standing. All she cares about is taking down her mother. If both families get taken down in the process that doesn't matter. The only thing between her and that is Alison, and MC not being immediately trusting

Reactions: chronox42

HiP1

Dec 3, 2023

that intel is nice to have, but MC doesn't need it right now. taking down Gloria is definitely not high on his priority list and his todo list. it is on Elizabeth's lists though.
and yeah, she wants to use him as she doesn't know him nor trust him. and that's the world she grew up in too.

Also, that intel cannot be completely trusted anyway, as Gloria knows that Elizabeth hates her and wants to undermine her. Gloria could easily feed her bad intel.

Elizabeth seems to be the hotheaded type, I'm not sure she can come up with a decent plan as of now. we don't know enough about her yet.

and no, MC won't have to decide how to trust her, saying otherwise might be just a player bias. :) She is the one that will have to prove her worth. She needs to come to the realization that she needs him more than he needs her right now, and that she is the one that needs to earn his trust, and not the other way around. She also needs to understand that MC's priority is definitely not the founding family garbage, so her revenge and plan won't have level of attention that the café and girlfriends receive.

Something I think you're missing is that Alison is invested in keeping the Fletcher family standing. Yes, she wants to change the power balance between the factions of the Families, but that requires MCs family to remain standing. To say nothing of MC being a potential better husband for her younger sister.

Elizabeth on the other hand has no actual interest in keeping MC and his family standing. All she cares about is taking down her mother. If both families get taken down in the process that doesn't matter. The only thing between her and that is Alison, and MC not being immediately trusting
yes. but Elizabeth is not a complete idiot. She knows MC won't accept a plan that will ruin his family too :D

PaxHadrian17

Engaged Member
Sep 8, 2020

Agreed, which is why the MC said that Elizabeth must present him with a viable plan that has a decent chance of working for him to consider it.

He's not going to let himself be a tool that Elizabeth uses and then breaks as she destroys/tries to destroy her mother.

Until we see the plan/initial plan that Elizabeth has, and the MC gets to discuss it with Alison (or perhaps Alison and some of the other women he trusts), I don't see him making any commitment to Elizabeth.

If Elizabeth wants the MC to take risks on her behalf, what is she doing to gain his trust/support; how much skin does she have in this plan?

IF the plan succeeds, who will replace Gloria - a more moderate family member or someone almost as bad?

There are too many questions and too little story to answer them at this time.

IMO, any more reasoned discussion on this really needs more story to refine the possibilities regarding the MC, the FFs, and Elizabeth.

Reactions: S1nsational

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
I just thought of a potentially interesting question, what would happen if two Heads of Family married each other?

Like say Elizabeth manages to have her mother taken down, and say she becomes the new head of her Family, we "know" Elizabeth is a future LI, so what would happen in the event of them marrying?

Like with Sarah it's simple, she joins House Fletcher, and becomes Sarah Fletcher. The only change in her status is she is now the wife of a Family Head, rather than just another child of a Family. She was likely never going to become the Head of her birth Family.

Actually, forget Elizabeth, this is a very real possibility with Catherine, as so far as I remember she is an only child. Her father has only one wife and she's already jumping ship back to her birth family. So it's possible we could see what will happen when two Heirs or Heads get married. Does Catherine's birth family go extinct when her father steps down, or would Catherine still become the Head of Family while married into MCs family? Or would the Head of Family skip Catherine and get passed to her eldest child? Either way that would give MC and his family, Two Families under control. Or it would remove one Family from the power dynamics entirely

TigerWolfe

Engaged Member
Oct 19, 2022
I just thought of a potentially interesting question, what would happen if two Heads of Family married each other?

Like say Elizabeth manages to have her mother taken down, and say she becomes the new head of her Family, we "know" Elizabeth is a future LI, so what would happen in the event of them marrying?

Like with Sarah it's simple, she joins House Fletcher, and becomes Sarah Fletcher. The only change in her status is she is now the wife of a Family Head, rather than just another child of a Family. She was likely never going to become the Head of her birth Family.

Actually, forget Elizabeth, this is a very real possibility with Catherine, as so far as I remember she is an only child. Her father has only one wife and she's already jumping ship back to her birth family. So it's possible we could see what will happen when two Heirs or Heads get married. Does Catherine's birth family go extinct when her father steps down, or would Catherine still become the Head of Family while married into MCs family? Or would the Head of Family skip Catherine and get passed to her eldest child? Either way that would give MC and his family, Two Families under control. Or it would remove one Family from the power dynamics entirely
The system seems pretty patriarchal, I'd imagine the next closest male kin(some distant cousin or uncle) , or the first of Catherine's male children, if not eligible to be head Fletcher would take over.

Cosy Creator

Game Developer
Dec 11, 2022

It's mentioned that Catherine has an older brother in the scene where she confesses to her family being broke.

Mark Loring

Jul 26, 2024
Back to a post that was mentioned a few days ago me trying to figure out certain things in the game or in the backgrounds.

First, we have Alison's food pictures on her apartment wall that was initially mentioned.

Next, is the white dog (think it's a poodle) in the sex shop near the remote control vibrators. What in the 9th circle of blue hell is that doing there? Some kind of furry or beastiality thing? :unsure:

screenshot0001.png

Wolfeszorn

Jul 24, 2021
64k characters... How did this happen?
Pls remind me to NEVER, EVER click one of your spoilers ever again. It´s been like 5 minutes and i´m still scrolling

Cosy Creator

Game Developer
Dec 11, 2022
Back to a post that was mentioned a few days ago me trying to figure out certain things in the game or in the backgrounds.

First, we have Alison's food pictures on her apartment wall that was initially mentioned.

Next, is the white dog (think it's a poodle) in the sex shop near the remote control vibrators. What in the 9th circle of blue hell is that doing there? Some kind of furry or beastiality thing? :unsure:

I was searching for sex toy assets in HS2, and just typed in "toy", which resulted in that poodle. I thought it was funny so I threw it in there.

mordred93

Jul 21, 2017
and no, MC won't have to decide how to trust her, saying otherwise might be just a player bias. :) She is the one that will have to prove her worth. She needs to come to the realization that she needs him more than he needs her right now, and that she is the one that needs to earn his trust, and not the other way around. She also needs to understand that MC's priority is definitely not the founding family garbage, so her revenge and plan won't have level of attention that the café and girlfriends receive.
I said the MC would have to decide how to trust her and what role she is to play. She will have to prove her worth, and then the MC will have to decide how (much) he will have to trust her in what she says. I added MUCH this time, same thing as saying IF. Zero trust is still an amount of trust.

4.70 star(s) 184 Votes