Mark Loring

Jul 26, 2024
I was searching for sex toy assets in HS2, and just typed in "toy", which resulted in that poodle. I thought it was funny so I threw it in there.
Yeah my first playthrough about six weeks ago I was scratching my head wondering why that was there. I think that has to be one of the most randomly placed props I've ever seen in a VN. :LOL:

mordred93

Jul 21, 2017
I think it's more just typical 20 year old thinking themselves so much older and wiser than anyone younger. It's pretty normal in that age even if there's not really that much difference.
I am utterly confused by the point of your post. You cut my sentence in half, took out the entire context to another post I was replying to, and replied to it. Yes, anyone that is 20 has the whole "i am king of the world" mindset until their brain fully matures at 25 or so. My point was that she withdrew from the world of FF politics, and her getting sucked back in was part of her vendetta against her mother. Her motives may not be pure for Team Fletcher, but could be an ally if he can trust her. That was my point. Plus people were pointing out her age, which I was addressing, in the quoted comments in my response.

Reactions: PaxHadrian17

Kaeng_Nai

Mar 27, 2022
64k characters... How did this happen?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
My favorite part of reading this novel you've left for us was seeing you experience the rollercoaster that was Akatsuki's whole story

Also don't click this spoiler unless you really want to read someone experiencing the story in real time

I was expecting a full dissection of the plot with citations and everything at that character count, but all I got was a nice set of rambling notes as someone puts 2 and 2 together repeatedly and reminded me of random plot details I'd forgotten since I haven't played certain bits of this game in MONTHS

Nezron

Apr 13, 2023
Cosy Creator. I am sorry I tried to give your game 5 stars, but for some reason I got this warning:
Moderation Staff issued you a warning for Inappropriate Review for 0 points, expiring Sep 18, 2024 at 12:00 PM.

the only review I have done on this site is for Cosy Cafe, I gave it 5 stars, and only said how great the game is. I cannot understand what could possibly be Inappropriate about the review I gave.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Cosy Creator

HiP1

Dec 3, 2023
IF the plan succeeds, who will replace Gloria - a more moderate family member or someone almost as bad?
good point that we often forget to consider! currently, I'd speculate that it would be her husband, unless she put some procedures in place in advance to push Brian as her successor in case something happened to her.

I said the MC would have to decide how to trust her and what role she is to play. She will have to prove her worth, and then the MC will have to decide how (much) he will have to trust her in what she says. I added MUCH this time, same thing as saying IF. Zero trust is still an amount of trust.
my guess is that he won't trust her until there are actual feelings involved.

please write one of these for every update, this was really funny to read.
he does it for pretty much every update of every game he plays :) you can follow him or check his post history

HiP1

Dec 3, 2023
I don't see the connection between slave and not allowed to masturbate. It just feels like torture rather than having them service you. The whole point of slaves is the service part. Do you get some twisted sort of satisfaction knowing they aren't allowed to touch themselves and gain the benefits of doing so? That is extra the kind of sadistic thing that makes slavery seem just evil.
several things come into that. it's her kink. she is a masochist. she is submissive. and the slave roleplay requires some level of trust that the master will do things that is actually aimed at the slave's pleasure. (granted part of the slave pleasure is often pleasuring the master too). also, they have some kind of bet that she will beg him to fuck her eventually. so by forbidding her to cum, he gets her more frustrated and horny, she will cave at some point and beg. and waiting that long for the release, it can make it even more intense and powerful for her.

Why would the mc need to take naked pictures of the girls who his essentially suppose to live with his whole life and who he can get to do anything whenever he wants? This plot is just unesessary if you ask me.
it's called memories :)
they will want to remember those times when they get older. it's nice having pictures of them when they were young and beautiful, in their prime and falling in love... it also adds to their submission to him.

My course of action in this case would be to simply acknowledge the Hamilton's and Bennett's as allies by mentioning the offer and asking if they can beat it. If they can, you will stay and vote for their demands while using the wealth to massively improve the cafe and grow in influence and power. I bet the two families would be more than happy to offer at least 11 times the amount each. Really, this is such a fucking no brainer decision and I really hope the mc gives it a serious thought.
that would be a stupid move though.
he doesn't want to do that because he just wants to focus on his café and his girls.
but if he did, hamilton would own his ass forever. he would have to obey, not only in voting, but also outside of the council. you can look at Regi as a best case scenario.
and more importantly, if you want to build power and money, that's the wrong move. staying independent is more beneficial. if you're greedy, even more then, because you could just trade each single vote on each item of each meeting for favors or money. that would grow the café with better foundations, and you would still be at the helm.

Interesting of Catherine to say "our" side even tho she just self inserted herself into the group.
she said "our" here when referring to hamilton's side where her family belongs. not MC's side.

I keep thinking about that joke the mc did about Akatsuki. A-kat-suki. Suki apparently being translated to "like" so if you rearrange and correct it would be "like a cat" or either "a cat like" or just "cat like"
akatsuki actually means dawn in japanese. :)
and "suki" mean "like" as in "love", not as in "same" :ROFLMAO:

Fuck... I would have loved to see Rachel get spanked or something for that.
MC would not do it, because he is all about consent. he only does everything he does to the girls if they actually consent to it and/or want it.

£1 per DAY!? That's pretty fucking horrible!
to her, it's not. because the alternative would be going to the police and get her parents involved. then their secret will get out. and they still wouldn't be able to pay.
to her, the status and the image are much more important. it's a good deal :D

I just LOVE the idea of the girls in the harem being friendly and chatting with each other. I also had this thought that if every girl in the harem was bi, that would make things even better imo.
that's actually a requirement for a harem to work. if the girls always fight or ignore each other, then it wouldn't last.
and if they are bi and start falling for each other too, then it's not a harem anymore, it's a polyamorous relationship :)

so he can just force her
nope he can't. and he wouldn't either.

Damn. So the multiple husbands or wives remains a gender thing.
it's probably some kind of state law.

Must not be as exciting for the mc tho. He can't go to sleep like in Takamura's class but listening seems to be somewhat option although that wouldn't work long term.
it's his own fault, though. he could just have read the documents that Alison prepared for him beforehand. he would know what the topics and items of the meeting would be and could just let Alison handle it by telling her how to vote in advance.

Having Catherine send an image only to say it's not good enough is basically just saying you got a free picture and she felt scammed and embarrassed.
he was right to do it though. she would have sent the same image everyday if he didn't. that would get old really fast. she also could end up having fun and enjoy it at some point. and she get double the pay.

I feel like I'm doing something wrong posting these. They are far too long.
lol you think ? you went through the whole game. :)

Cosy Creator

Game Developer
Dec 11, 2022
Cosy Creator. I am sorry I tried to give your game 5 stars, but for some reason I got this warning:
Moderation Staff issued you a warning for Inappropriate Review for 0 points, expiring Sep 18, 2024 at 12:00 PM.

the only review I have done on this site is for Cosy Cafe, I gave it 5 stars, and only said how great the game is. I cannot understand what could possibly be Inappropriate about the review I gave.
That sucks, but thanks for trying!

My guess would be review length if you got dinged automatically? Here's the review rules.

Konrad Simon

Game Developer
May 12, 2021
... until their brain fully matures at 25 or so.
Completely off topic, but a fascinating thing I learned recently that you reminded me of. The thing about the brain being fully mature at 25 seems to be nonsense. The studies showed the brain continuing to develop until 25; but 25 was the highest age tested. There's no reason to believe the brain ever stops maturing.

"Multiple point toward research from the National Institutes of Health in the early 2000s as suggesting this area matures at the age of 25 specifically. According to a 2005 report by , the research (which was still ongoing at the time) involved magnetic resonance imaging (MRI) scans of 2,000 people aged between 4 and 26 years old. "

Anyway, yeah, sorry, off topic and has nothing to do with what the point you were making, but when I came across it I got kinda geeked. I hope you don't mind me sharing it.

Nezron

Apr 13, 2023
That sucks, but thanks for trying!

My guess would be review length if you got dinged automatically? Here's the review rules.
Ok, thanks... I may not have followed all those rules... I didn't mention any other games... but I did mention that your game always makes me feel good etc...

I just wanted to give you 5 stars :(
RULES SUCK !
anyway here are your stars *****
peace

1000Spiders

Aug 17, 2022
I just thought of a potentially interesting question, what would happen if two Heads of Family married each other?
That combined Family would begin to consolidate power and look to take over more Families by marriage, which would eventually lead to a war that lasts thirty years and kills a third of Europe's population. On the upside, some French guy might write some really cool stories set in that time period.

VoidExile

Oct 1, 2018
My favorite part of reading this novel you've left for us was seeing you experience the rollercoaster that was Akatsuki's whole story

Also don't click this spoiler unless you really want to read someone experiencing the story in real time

I was expecting a full dissection of the plot with citations and everything at that character count, but all I got was a nice set of rambling notes as someone puts 2 and 2 together repeatedly and reminded me of random plot details I'd forgotten since I haven't played certain bits of this game in MONTHS
To be fair, I would rate my own spoiler a 4/10. Didn't say everything I was thinking, edited too much for various reasons, no structure at all, way too much text/or too little, reactions were kinda lame but that hardly counts. I can't do much better tho without putting effort into it and that might jeopardies the magic of live reactions. I just hope people catch themselves reading through it knowing how much text there is and don't just start reading hoping it will end eventually. I really am covering most of my thoughts here and have been doing it on many games so far...

Reactions: Kaeng_Nai

VoidExile

Oct 1, 2018
several things come into that. it's her kink. she is a masochist.
Hmm, I suppose not being allowed to cum is a long term masochistic thing rather than the short term punishment she would receive and for him the sex would happen sooner and might be more satisfying knowing how desperate she is. Perhaps she would rather bring herself to beg to please him than cum by herself without him knowing as there is never preventing her unlike a certain collar in another game.
it's called memories
Yeah I partially figured that out with the mention of "collection" later on. Not the part about submission tho, but knowing what Alison had him do, it makes sense.
that would be a stupid move though.
Yeah and the Gilbert's wouldn't be able to contribute so it would be double for Hamilton anyway. I also don't think we knew that Hamilton is the shark on that side of the council when I wrote this.

I feel like I should have known that part about "suki" already...? I've seen that word before many times...
MC would not do it, because he is all about consent. he only does everything he does to the girls if they actually consent to it and/or want it.
Well alright. I feel like Rachel's story is gonna be exceptionally boring without that non consent stuff. Most of the time Rachel has done something, it haven't been that bad and she was given the information. Some maybe even find her persona funny. I may just be too vengeful for my own good about this but regardless, her story gotta be really good from now on to convince me. I dunno... make her ultra submissive and jealous or something. Or make her feel so incredibly guilty that she feels like she deserves whatever punishment comes her way? Perhaps if the mc lets her off every time, she will crack.

I dunno, £1 a day is bad no matter how you look at it. I don't think I will truly budge on that after what you just said.
it's a polyamorous relationship
So how do I find games tagged that and would it be exclusively one male mc and only female characters?
it's his own fault, though. he could just have read the documents that Alison prepared for him beforehand. he would know what the topics and items of the meeting would be and could just let Alison handle it by telling her how to vote in advance.
Yeah, I'm a little upset he didn't read it. This is not some random contract, this is a serious political issue. He NEEDS to read it and he should want to learn it now that he can't get out easily.
Do you mean like he be present and she votes while his there? It would still look bad if he was sleeping and Alison was voting, it's better if he just does the voting for now.
he was right to do it though. she would have sent the same image everyday if he didn't. that would get old really fast.
I am aware of this. What I didn't mention here is that he could have given her credit for that one but told her that she will have to do better the day after or else she won't get credited. He already did that but on the same day without crediting the first. It creates hostility and stricter obedience by not letting her get away with the first image. I suppose I would have taken the softer approach here.
Speaking of softer approach. I image I would be more similar to Mr Bennett than the others.
lol you think ? you went through the whole game.
I don't know what to make of this. Is it fact or are you trying to say that it's justified because it's the whole game and this length of a spoiler is expected with the theme I'm going for in writing?

Cosy Creator

Game Developer
Dec 11, 2022
I am aware of this. What I didn't mention here is that he could have given her credit for that one but told her that she will have to do better the day after or else she won't get credited. He already did that but on the same day without crediting the first. It creates hostility and stricter obedience by not letting her get away with the first image. I suppose I would have taken the softer approach here.
Speaking of softer approach. I image I would be more similar to Mr Bennett than the others.
I agree with this actually, and I may go soften that line up a little now. Originally the second photo was supposed to be only a little better than the first. But then when I came to rendering it, it turned out much better than I had intended, so the MC does feel a little too harsh here.

Edit: never mind, I think I misunderstood. I've softened up his response to the second photo, not the first. So she does still have to send the second.

Last edited:
4.70 star(s) 184 Votes