HiHaHo

Jan 2, 2023
If that's the definition, then a harem with some girl on girl during threesomes doesn't fit at all, as long as the girls are not in an "equal, simultaneous relationship with each other".
correct and harem would be a man having multiple relationships with women at the same time i believe f95 uses the 5+ for a number..
best way to explain the tags to fit is that the bi sexual women are in a polyamory relationship inside the harem relationship

Harem4life

Jul 21, 2023
If that's the definition, then a harem with some girl on girl during threesomes doesn't fit at all, as long as the girls are not in an "equal, simultaneous relationship with each other".
I agree. The key word is 'lesbian' though. Who will avoid polyamory tag when the new tags comes into affect? The people who don't want harem girls to do things with each other.

Now, would someone start liking lesbian content just because dom orders girls to fuck each other?

HiP1

Dec 3, 2023
Yeah it's not exactly polyamory if dom is ordering subs to fuck each other but that doesn't mean those guys who don't like lesbians will suddenly start liking it just because a dom ordered them to fuck.
Actually, you don't know that. everyone is different. some people could find the power & control over the girl much hotter than they dislike the pseudo-lesbian content, hence not really minding overall it in the end.
you're just voicing your own very specific personal opinion, your own tastes. and that's ok as long as you don't try to pass it off as everyone else's.

and you always go straight to fucking. like there is no in between... there are tons of fun plays and activities that don't need to go all the way to fucking. some very light stuff could very well be "tolerated" or ignored by people that usually prefer to avoid lesbian content.

Reactions: MoreLinks

Ultimecea

Dec 13, 2020
As you can see, it's gender neutral. So if there's anyone who is a closet swinger, it's you since Brian came to your mind after seeing the polyamory tag.
nah, because your attitude is just like brian
starts whining when things doesnt goes your way

I agree. The key word is 'lesbian' though. Who will avoid polyamory tag when the new tags comes into affect? The people who don't want harem girls to do things with each other.

Now, would someone start liking lesbian content just because dom orders girls to fuck each other?
its not lesbian nor will it be
as a girl, you dont suddenly be lesbian just because you kiss a girl
but of course, you're a gay if you kiss a guy as a guy
that's the 11th commandments

If the dom is the head of a harem it will be polyamorous because harems are a type of polyamory...

Polyamory is the overerching term for ALL relationship types involving more than 2 people.
nah, thats kinda overstretching it
it would work if for eg Ashley from Hypnosis
since she's a lesbian by nature and turned bisexual due to the MC
else, it just wont be
and
harems are a type of polyamory
this is so wrong as polyamory are a type of harem not vice versa

TigerWolfe

Engaged Member
Oct 19, 2022
nah, because your attitude is just like brian
starts whining when things doesnt goes your way

its not lesbian nor will it be
as a girl, you dont suddenly be lesbian just because you kiss a girl
but of course, you're a gay if you kiss a guy as a guy
that's the 11th commandments

nah, thats kinda overstretching it
it would work if for eg Ashley from Hypnosis
since she's a lesbian by nature and turned bisexual due to the MC
else, it just wont be
and
this is so wrong as polyamory are a type of harem not vice versa
I mean you're literally wrong, but that's OK. I'm used to people here being caught up in the weird niche self invented definitions of the words they use rather than the correct definitions used by the rest of the people who speak the language... It's pretty par for the course.

mordred93

Jul 21, 2017
Realistic harems aren't fair and make the needs of the girls far higher than the male can provide. That's why a lot of harem games make the mc have a lot of stamina, multiple cum counts or some magical pleasure enhancing effects making the girls satisfied faster, a combination of all. This is partially why I believe it's better if some or most of the girls are bi so they aren't left sexually unsatisfied until it's their turn. A functional harem either requires superpowers, multiple males or bi girls. At least that's my viewpoint on it.
I don't know about you, but when I was 18-25 I could keep it up for hours, please multiple girls in a day, and still do what I needed to do throughout the day. Now at 50, not so much. I don't know if it needs superpowers, beyond teenaged libido.

Mark Loring

Jul 26, 2024
Vicky would be my first choice on being bi with second place *maybe* to the Kitten.

I don't see Sarah doing anything like that but Lucy might, since she wants to do "everything" with the MC. Lucy/Sarah, Lucy/Vicky, Lucy/Kitten...yes please to all three!

Rachel gives off lesbian vibes and until she gets scenes she always will to me.

Not going to assume anything on Hannah or the Princess, nor the others like Alison, Akari or Misaki.

PaxHadrian17

Engaged Member
Sep 8, 2020
I think we should just let Cosy tell us his story and stop worrying about who has the best definition of harem/poly etc.

When - I say again - When - there is some girl-on-girl time, it will make sense because this will be part of the story, and it will be part of the emotions and feelings for that scene.

For example, the MC is already sleeping with three women on most nights.

How crazy would it be for two of those women to start to give him oral and, in the heat of the moment, find them kissing each other briefly while satisfying the MC?

There might be a pause as the two women realize that their tongues and lips touched, but then hearing the MC encourage them to keep going, they both continue to take care of the MC orally and they are not bothered by it since it is incidental to pleasing their man.

I could see Lucy and Victoria sharing this experience and neither being bothered about their incidental kissing.

Some feedback from the MC that it was extra hot to see them both take care of him together could add to their desire to share the MC further and not be threatened by the experience.

We've already seen Victoria and Akatsuki both get spanked and have the MC put in and play with butt plugs while they were side by side, with Lucy as a curious helper.

It would not be some momentous leap for a future iteration of this play to include the MC taking the hand of each woman and putting it on the butt plug of the other, telling them to play a bit while he caresses each woman at the same time, ultimately bringing them to orgasm.

Part of this story is the journey of not just the MC but also the women as they learn about their likes and kinks.

I'm certain that when something like this happens, Cosy will make it fit the story and be extra sexy.

Cheers!! :coffee:

VoidExile

Oct 1, 2018
I don't know about you, but when I was 18-25 I could keep it up for hours, please multiple girls in a day, and still do what I needed to do throughout the day. Now at 50, not so much. I don't know if it needs superpowers, beyond teenaged libido.
Yes but not everyone is the same and I'm also including the refractory period in this.

VoidExile

Oct 1, 2018
You're assuming that the girls have the same level of interest in sex as the guy.
Just for example, let's say there are three girls and they're each happy having sex twice a week, and the guy is happy having sex once a day. All good.
Sure, there are girls who can wear out a guy all by themselves, but in my admittedly limited experience they're much less common than the ones who are happy with sex a few times a week.
Yeah sure, but it's not 3 girls in this situation and 3 girls in a harem is hardly much of a harem at all now is it? Your point makes sense but it can't be applied to this situation or typical harems on it's own.

Lurker452

Jun 13, 2022
Yeah sure, but it's not 3 girls in this situation and 3 girls in a harem is hardly much of a harem at all now is it? Your point makes sense but it can't be applied to this situation or typical harems on it's own.
How many girls are required to count as a harem?

And as of the current version he's only collared three girls, though I admit it's clearly not going to stop there.

Mark Loring

Jul 26, 2024
I would say at least 4...once Sarah officially gets collared, I'd call it a proper harem. but that's my opinion.

ModiThorrson

Jan 1, 2024
I think we should just let Cosy tell us his story and stop worrying about who has the best definition of harem/poly etc.
I think discussions are the reason for the forum, cosy will hopefully continue doing what he does making a fantastic avn that provokes these discussions. This is one of my favorite avns and while some of my preferences don't line up with exactly what cosy is doing, I don't mind because the overall story and quality are so good. I don't know about anyone else but I've never said the dev should change anything, just chimed in during a discussion here and there.

PaxHadrian17

Engaged Member
Sep 8, 2020
I think discussions are the reason for the forum, cosy will hopefully continue doing what he does making a fantastic avn that provokes these discussions. This is one of my favorite avns and while some of my preferences don't line up with exactly what cosy is doing, I don't mind because the overall story and quality are so good. I don't know about anyone else but I've never said the dev should change anything, just chimed in during a discussion here and there.
I agree that discussion is always good.

Respectful discussion and agree/disagree are part of good discussion, IMO.

Sometimes the thread (as happens on many threads) goes down a rabbit hole for a bit and semantics parsing can take over things, debating the meaning of the F95 tags used for certain activities and crowding out other discussions, particularly from newer people who may have only recently found the thread and are considering whether or not to play this AVN.

If I am interested in a story, I will occasionally add a post offering my own take and position, reinforcing what the dev is doing.

(You'd be shocked, or not, that with some other threads there can be some tail wagging the dog effect and a minority actively tries to stifle discussion/disagreement or outright attacks a dev because they are not getting what they want/feel they are owed.)

It's always better if we can moderate our discussions before anything like that happens here.

On some threads when the 'war has broken out', I simply stop commenting at all as I've seen mods come in and nuke a thread, removing a week or more of all discussion (with thread bans, etc.).

I don't see that happening here, but I did not expect it on those threads, and I turned out to be wrong.

I think we all want this thread to continue to be a 'Cosy' corner on F95 and, as we get further into the story, we'll have more discussion about which women are more likely to share the MC with each other, and how - as well as just how badly Rachel needs to be punished before she is allowed closer the MC... ;)

Cheers!! :coffee:

Reactions: Kaeng_Nai

Jimskeleton

Nov 9, 2020

Hey guys, it's time for the first dev log of 0.11.

First, as I usually do after an update, I want to start by welcoming all of the new supporters that joined with the release of 0.10 - Thank you! I really appreciate you being here, and I hope you all enjoyed the update! If you stick around, you'll soon get used to hearing from me in these dev logs, as I put them out every other Sunday.

So, on to the main topic of the day: 0.11. I'm already making good progress. I've finished planning out all of the scenes, and I currently have around 11,000 words fully written. I may have mentioned it before, but I can now confirm that it is going to be a single day update, though it's going to be a seriously long single day! So with that in mind, I'm aiming for a faster dev cycle when compared to 0.10 - hopefully getting closer to the two month mark again.

In terms of content, 0.11 is going to have a little Founding Family stuff here and there, following on from the council meeting. But most of the day is going to be focused on the girls, with a mixture of character progression, fun slice of life scenes, and, of course, some sex and punishments.

So other than that, in the last couple of weeks I've been busy with some general 'housekeeping' stuff - tidying up some of my files, fixing some character cards (adding chokers to all of Akatsuki's outfits!), and creating some new outfits for some of the girls.

Finally, there's one last thing that I'm extremely excited about! As some of you will already know, there are various UI improvements that I've been wanting to make for months now, but I keep not managing to find the time. So to get around that, I have recently begun working with a very talented UI designer, who has worked on a bunch of popular AVNs, with the intention of creating a whole new, top quality UI for Cosy Cafe. It's far too early to go into details or show you anything yet, but I think it's gonna be good!

And that about does it for this dev log! I'll speak to you all again in a couple of weeks, at which point the writing should be finished and rendering should have begun, so I'll be able to give you a more accurate length prediction. So until then, and as always, thank you all for your support. I really do appreciate it!

- Cosy Creator

Mark Loring

Jul 26, 2024

Hey guys, it's time for the first dev log of 0.11.

First, as I usually do after an update, I want to start by welcoming all of the new supporters that joined with the release of 0.10 - Thank you! I really appreciate you being here, and I hope you all enjoyed the update! If you stick around, you'll soon get used to hearing from me in these dev logs, as I put them out every other Sunday.

So, on to the main topic of the day: 0.11. I'm already making good progress. I've finished planning out all of the scenes, and I currently have around 11,000 words fully written. I may have mentioned it before, but I can now confirm that it is going to be a single day update, though it's going to be a seriously long single day! So with that in mind, I'm aiming for a faster dev cycle when compared to 0.10 - hopefully getting closer to the two month mark again.

In terms of content, 0.11 is going to have a little Founding Family stuff here and there, following on from the council meeting. But most of the day is going to be focused on the girls, with a mixture of character progression, fun slice of life scenes, and, of course, some sex and punishments.

So other than that, in the last couple of weeks I've been busy with some general 'housekeeping' stuff - tidying up some of my files, fixing some character cards (adding chokers to all of Akatsuki's outfits!), and creating some new outfits for some of the girls.

Finally, there's one last thing that I'm extremely excited about! As some of you will already know, there are various UI improvements that I've been wanting to make for months now, but I keep not managing to find the time. So to get around that, I have recently begun working with a very talented UI designer, who has worked on a bunch of popular AVNs, with the intention of creating a whole new, top quality UI for Cosy Cafe. It's far too early to go into details or show you anything yet, but I think it's gonna be good!

And that about does it for this dev log! I'll speak to you all again in a couple of weeks, at which point the writing should be finished and rendering should have begun, so I'll be able to give you a more accurate length prediction. So until then, and as always, thank you all for your support. I really do appreciate it!

- Cosy Creator
Princess Preview.jpg
Got to have the picture to go along with it

4.70 star(s) 184 Votes