shitass1001

Jun 8, 2021
I don't get why Sarah is no.1 - perdonally i fin Tsunderes annoying...
I really like Sarah for more than just her tsundere qualities, I find characters that are pure tsunderes who dont have a reason to act the way that they act pretty annoying. But with Sarah it feels really believable, her early prickly-ness quickly gives way to a more caring girl who defaults on acting unapproachable because that's what's worked for her in the past.
She also ticks a lot of my boxes, petite girl who doesn't know how attractive she is, plus freckles, her writing is really great too (I guess good writing isnt that out of the ordinary in this VN but still).

TigerWolfe

Engaged Member
Oct 19, 2022
I really like Sarah for more than just her tsundere qualities, I find characters that are pure tsunderes who dont have a reason to act the way that they act pretty annoying. But with Sarah it feels really believable, her early prickly-ness quickly gives way to a more caring girl who defaults on acting unapproachable because that's what's worked for her in the past.
She also ticks a lot of my boxes, petite girl who doesn't know how attractive she is, plus freckles, her writing is really great too (I guess good writing isnt that out of the ordinary in this VN but still).
I love her personality, my whole family uses insults as terms of endearment... But her body does nothing for me.

However as a believer in yes all, that does not matter and she is a best girl by virtue of being in MC's harem.

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
I love her personality, my whole family uses insults as terms of endearment... But her body does nothing for me.

However as a believer in yes all, that does not matter and she is a best girl by virtue of being in MC's harem.
I love Sarah. She's cute, she's got a great personality and she makes me laugh. She's really full of love and is definitely an incredibly loyal person.

My favourite thing about her though is she's a litmus test. All the fake wannabe alphas get so unbelievably triggered over her calling the MC an idiot as a term of endearment. I love it.

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
I love Sarah. She's cute, she's got a great personality and she makes me laugh. She's really full of love and is definitely an incredibly loyal person.

My favourite thing about her though is she's a litmus test. All the fake wannabe alphas get so unbelievably triggered over her calling the MC an idiot as a term of endearment. I love it.
(y)

Mark Loring

Jul 26, 2024
Speaking of Sarah, after they confronted the stalker at the University and they kissed, I really thought she was going to say the three little words to him, until she blushed and turned away. She looked like she was going to say it, or at least thought it.

Reactions: AFatDemon

shitass1001

Jun 8, 2021
Speaking of Sarah, after they confronted the stalker at the University and they kissed, I really thought she was going to say the three little words to him, until she blushed and turned away. She looked like she was going to say it, or at least thought it.
She probably thought it, or thought something like it. My guess is that she wont say it for a few updates. I am excited for it to happen, it will probably be a big moment for her character, admitting to the MC and to herself that she has real feelings for him, and maybe accepting that his feelings for her are just as real.
I really dont understand what about Sarah runs these guys up the wall, I have never been in another thread where people got so worked up about a character.
I am just glad that RandomGuy person is thread banned already, Catherines rudeness is like Sarah on steroids we wouldn't hear the end of it.

Mark Loring

Jul 26, 2024
She probably thought it, or thought something like it. My guess is that she wont say it for a few updates. I am excited for it to happen, it will probably be a big moment for her character, admitting to the MC and to herself that she has real feelings for him, and maybe accepting that his feelings for her are just as real.
Lucy should obviously get them first, then Vicky, but yeah, you can kind of see it in her eyes after that kiss. In another game (CoBD) it took almost until the end of the game for the MC to say it to Katie. That just irked me, but it's too soon for Sarah definitely.

The MC has to admit to himself about Lucy though. Maybe when she gets her phone.

mordred93

Jul 21, 2017
allison is younger women for you
Ummm .. No shit? But which is closer to age in me, 26 or 18. I never said she was close to age in me, I inferred that she was older than the other love interests in the game. Older, more confident, and knows what she wants. BTW - spelling is Alison (one 'L").

mordred93

Jul 21, 2017
I commend your choice!
I don't get why Sarah is no.1 - personally i find Tsunderes annoying...
Thanks. I can see what Sarah is #1, she has a different personality. It's like why the punk goth girl is the highest rated girl in some games. They have personality that goes contrary to what most LI in the game have. She is short and spunky. She hasn't rolled over for the MC, and keeps her charm. I can get it. I don't follow along with Japanese tropes, so Tsunderes means nothing to me. I can just see she is different, and people like different.

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Sarah is short fiery redhead, she doesn't need bigger boobs. Would she rock bigger boobs? Of course, but what she really needs is more confidence. Which is, ironically, at least partly, related to be body issues

Reactions: AFatDemon

TigerWolfe

Engaged Member
Oct 19, 2022
Sarah is short fiery redhead, she doesn't need bigger boobs. Would she rock bigger boobs? Of course, but what she really needs is more confidence. Which is, ironically, at least partly, related to be body issues
I get what you're saying, and I'd never try and get a dev to change an LI in a game. But if she spontaneously had larger breasts she would be MORE attractive to ME. I can't help what my brain thinks looks nicer.

Last edited:
4.70 star(s) 184 Votes