VoidExile

Oct 1, 2018
How many girls are required to count as a harem?

And as of the current version he's only collared three girls, though I admit it's clearly not going to stop there.
Uhh, lets go with 3 for 4 people total. Collar's have nothing to do with it. Girlfriend, boyfriend is just a verbal agreement. If you try to escape the prospect that it's not a harem because you haven't verbally agreed on declaring someone a girlfriend then you are just being dumb. What is really the difference between a distant girlfriend and a clingy friend with benefits? The difference is being a girlfriend doesn't fucking matter, you are still not involved in the harem so you are not part of it.

I dunno, don't fight me, I don't entirely trust my own words here. There's probably some semi agreed on rule for all this, somewhere.

• Haha
Reactions: Pervy Hermit
Sep 29, 2021
Is this Hannah and Alison's elusive mother we have yet to see, or just one of many wives? Curious.
Screenshot 2024-09-16 121628.png

Also curious to find out Anabelle's story, she obviously needs a favor from a family head but she doesn't need money considering she spent so much at the Cafe for a favor and it doesn't seem urgent since she isn't constantly pestering the MC for a favor. She also doesn't seem to particularly care about status from her demeanor.
My personal guess to regards of her origins is a 2nd or further cousin x times removed in the Fletcher family from the Hamiltons side. Would explain all these things, and that she didn't take the Head seat since she doesn't have enough Fletcher blood, since with the amount of cross marriages most of them would have some amount of Fletcher in them. As for the favor, pfft it could be anything, there's just too little information. At least from what I recall.

shitass1001

Jun 8, 2021
Is this Hannah and Alison's elusive mother we have yet to see, or just one of many wives? Curious.
I think its one of Sarah's sisters mom, the blond one that also bullies her.
screenshot0009.png
Lily is talking to her and the woman that sits down at the hamilton table, so I assume that's just Lily talking (or maybe boasting) about how well the MC and Sarah are getting on.
screenshot0011.png
She also doesn't seem to particularly care about status from her demeanor.
Her demeanor seems to be like she is a major klutz or airhead, but she did show up to the founding family party on day 18, and she was one of the people who paid the MC no mind when they didnt know who he was. So I assume she does care at least a bit.
screenshot0010.png

I am excited to learn more about her too, I have a soft spot for the platinum blond/white hair.

Reactions: Leo-67

Mark Loring

Jul 26, 2024
View attachment 4040948
Lily is talking to her and the woman that sits down at the hamilton table, so I assume that's just Lily talking (or maybe boasting) about how well the MC and Sarah are getting on.
View attachment 4040973

Her demeanor seems to be like she is a major klutz or airhead, but she did show up to the founding family party on day 18, and she was one of the people who paid the MC no mind when they didnt know who he was. So I assume she does care at least a bit.
View attachment 4040957

I am excited to learn more about her too, I have a soft spot for the platinum blond/white hair.
And Annabelle's mother, who I'm assuming that is, was also one of the people being heard by the Founding Families during the Tuesday meeting, so I wonder if that will come into play.

Sep 29, 2021
Maybe, but seems kind of strange considering the two families are at ends. Although not outside the realm of possibility considering who is backing the Fletchers after all.
Oooh that's a good catch, I didn't consider how she ignored the MC at the first after party. Although it could be more about how MC couldn't help her/were just a new face versus her putting on airs. I feel if she cared at all though then she definitely wouldn't have forced herself to eat all that food at the competition. That would drastically harm her reputation and those associated with her. Especially considering the manner in which she left.

Sep 29, 2021
And Annabelle's mother, who I'm assuming that is, was also one of the people being heard by the Founding Families during the Tuesday meeting, so I wonder if that will come into play.
Actually this just made me think, maybe Anabelle's connection isn't to the families at all. Maybe she is related to the Head Functionary. It would make sense that none of them are actually related to the families as that would create a bias, so like some 6th family that holds no power and is strictly for maintaining status quo and officiating things. Unable to assist in any of the official matters because of her klutz nature.

Idk, seems plausible?

shitass1001

Jun 8, 2021
Maybe, but seems kind of strange considering the two families are at ends. Although not outside the realm of possibility considering who is backing the Fletchers after all.
so I decided to go back to look and I realized I completely missed that she was sitting at the Gilbert table, so she 100% isnt the blond sisters mom. Regardless she still could just be 'friendly' with lily and the other Hamilton wife, they might be at odds but they still have to be nice to each other during these meetings. Probably just one of the many wives, I assume we will get a scene where the MC gets to meet Hannahs mom, might be one of the things that pushes hannah closer to the MC

Actually this just made me think, maybe Anabelle's connection isn't to the families at all. Maybe she is related to the Head Functionary. It would make sense that none of them are actually related to the families as that would create a bias, so like some 6th family that holds no power and is strictly for maintaining status quo and officiating things. Unable to assist in any of the official matters because of her klutz nature.

Idk, seems plausible?
This definitely seems possible, and it calls into question where do the functionaries come from? Are they hired? Or maybe as you said they come from a 6th family that has little to no family ties with the 5 main ones. I like this Theory, good catch :)

AslanBalaur

Nov 16, 2020
hmm works for me, maybe its your browser some browsers dont like gofile (never change firewall settings)
Yeah; just used one of the other DL sites, was just curious. Trust me, my degree was in Network Security, I am very careful with my firewall and malware scanners.

Demonius

Oct 28, 2018
Cosy Creator could you do a favorite girl poll here so we can see who is the most popular, with or with out the poll ill say mine is Sarah, because i love petite girl and i love tsunderes, and she is both :love:
also i only started playing this earlier this year and is one of the few games ive played through multiple times, while im not big on the spanking, i love the girls and i love the story

Reactions: gojira667

Tiur

Nov 13, 2021
Cosy Creator could you do a favorite girl poll here so we can see who is the most popular, with or with out the poll ill say mine is Sarah, because i love petite girl and i love tsunderes, and she is both :love:
also i only started playing this earlier this year and is one of the few games ive played through multiple times, while im not big on the spanking, i love the girls and i love the story
Going off Discord roles (where you can only choose one girl), Sarah is the front-runner, with Akatsuki second, then Lucy, then Victoria. Every other girl is way distant after those four.

69BOI69

Jul 24, 2020
Going off Discord roles (where you can only choose one girl), Sarah is the front-runner, with Akatsuki second, then Lucy, then Victoria. Every other girl is way distant after those four.
Fair, most others haven't been given as much time, hopeful Catherine gets some more attention, a spoiled brat with some real redeeming qualities is rare.

Reactions: AFatDemon

mordred93

Jul 21, 2017
1726896900050.png

Current stats on Discord.

mordred93

Jul 21, 2017
I commend your choice!
I don't get why Sarah is no.1 - perdonally i fin Tsunderes annoying...
I am older, so older women appeal to me, and I love me some redheads. Plus she is confident, and knows what she wants. Damn that is sexy. I don't mind younger girls in games if the MC is younger, but I can relate much more to a little older woman. So yes, Alison it is. Doubt I could find someone like her in real life (I'm over 50), so yeah.

wiseold6996

Sep 22, 2020
I am older, so older women appeal to me, and I love me some redheads. Plus she is confident, and knows what she wants. Damn that is sexy. I don't mind younger girls in games if the MC is younger, but I can relate much more to a little older woman. So yes, Alison it is. Doubt I could find someone like her in real life (I'm over 50), so yeah.
allison is younger women for you

Skep-tiker

Oct 11, 2023
I'm beyond 40, so count me in on this.

Reactions: mordred93

wiseold6996

Sep 22, 2020
Vicky would be my first choice on being bi with second place *maybe* to the Kitten.

I don't see Sarah doing anything like that but Lucy might, since she wants to do "everything" with the MC. Lucy/Sarah, Lucy/Vicky, Lucy/Kitten...yes please to all three!

Rachel gives off lesbian vibes and until she gets scenes she always will to me.

Not going to assume anything on Hannah or the Princess, nor the others like Alison, Akari or Misaki.
Rachel is going to get her insides rearranged by mc

4.70 star(s) 184 Votes