mordred93

Jul 21, 2017
Then what's he using to receive the orders and mark them complete?
There is a render with a windows 7 machine in the kitchen on the counter near the doorway to the customer area. Thats what shows the orders to the chefs.

Edit: sorry for the duplicate, the website didn't show the updated responses - including the Dev posting the picture, when I answered.

jvbatman

Feb 16, 2024
It really doesn't matter how the kitchen functions. That isn't the focus of the story. That's part of what makes the writing so good is that Cosy knows how to skip past the crap that doesn't matter.

Reactions: chronox42

CyBeRd0g

May 13, 2018
go to account preferences, then scroll down to search preferences, then click on most recent, then save.
And I've been wondering why the search results are unsorted and there's no visible option to change it :oops: Now I'll be finding the latest relevant posts much faster, thank you. Darn... it's like with that monitor in the kitchen. Dat banner blindness eventually starts filtering out too much :D

Reactions: shitass1001

shitass1001

Jun 8, 2021
And I've been wondering why the search results are unsorted and there's no visible option to change it :oops: Now I'll be finding the latest relevant posts much faster, thank you. Darn... it's like with that monitor in the kitchen. Dat banner blindness eventually starts filtering out too much :D
no problem, its kinda weird that search results aren't automatically set to most recent

HiHaHo

Jan 2, 2023
How can I completely miss a big blue rectangle like that... don't tell me that next someone will pull out a render where there's a gorilla dancing in the middle of a scene.
i guess people who missed it were more focused on the girls or writing, nothing wrong with that

Reactions: Konrad Simon

Draugo

Jul 12, 2022
Someone needs a visit from the Librarian to explain the difference between gorillas and orangutans.

4.70 star(s) 174 Votes